ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Freemasonry Similarities

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by neiljung, Feb 11, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. neiljung

neiljung Patron with Honors

Just while I recall this, I thought I may as well share it.

First you have to know that the planets are significant in the teachings of all the "mystery schools" (of which scientology is one, it's based on all the same stuff with a little bit of new tech). Got that? Ok.

This is the information I was given from a masonic lodge grand master who was drunk off his tits.

We reincarnate on the next planet towards the sun. In our case Mars. From there we either come back for more earth fun or move to the next planet.

Think about it like a computer game where you level up and wait for the sequel. Alternately, you may want to play that game again and...no problem with that. Time and space are beyond relative. Anyway, don't take LSD or you can't join the SO. Just stick to pills.

Anyway. Every man and woman is a star.

I lost the plot half way through this post, because it's something that grasps towards describing things that are anti-thetical to our continued existence as human beings.

Let's play some more.

Your turn.

EDIT: Watch the Fishman videos on google video if you want to see how this Mars resurrection theory ties in with Scientology. Best two and a half hours you can spend on the internet and it will fly by. It's that good.

Unless I dreamt all that. In which case, carry on.

2. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

He sure was drunk.

3. DartSmohen

DartSmohen Silver Meritorious Patron

I don't know what he was rambling on about, but it sure as hell wasn't freemasonry.

4. neiljung

Well there are a few derivations of freemasonry, he was Scottish Rite. Then there's the Grand Orient, then there's those bastardised boys club farces that tend to proliferate in America.There are quite a few other branches and rites too.

Within any of these there is a grading scheme, so if you never go beyond mark mason you'll never even know about Hiram Abif, never mind anything else. Then there's the Royal Arch, then the Royal Ark Mariners, after that it only gets more esoteric. Much more as you get towards the higher degrees.

They have a lot in common with the OTO, and the higher you get and depending on the quality of your lodge and what they think of you as a person you can be initiated into some secret knowledge that makes Xenu seem like a reasonable premise.

I don't doubt that what he said is not taught or told in many, many lodges and not till you reach the very highest degrees. Even then it will be an espousment and elaboration on the actual body of the degree, not written dogma.

Seriously, if you haven't watched the Fishman videos, then you are missing out big time. I'm pretty sure he talks about thetan processing on Mars.

I made the thread because the parallels just struck me last night and I thought it might titillate a couple of people who get off on that kind of wierd stuff.

5. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Er, missing out on what?

Paul

6. neiljung

Entertainment for one thing. Insight for another.

Have you watched the full interview?

I found it a thing of profound beauty, like a truly great album or play. It hits all up and down the tone scale for me.

7. DartSmohen

DartSmohen Silver Meritorious Patron

Just one question. You seem to have some info on the various degrees, have you been through any of them?

I am not having a go at you, merely wondering about what your experiences were.

8. dr3k

dr3k Patron with Honors

The Freemasons (even though people think they rule the word) are really just a Fraternal (male) organization of guys who get together on weekends and weekenights to bitch about politics, their wives and to get hammered. My uncle is one and if he's part of a conspiracy to rule this world we're in BIG trouble. Yes, there are "degrees" in masonry but then again, there levels of order and a hierarchy to everything. Would you suggest Scientology is similar to high school because you get ranked there? Pffft bad comparison is bad.

9. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Here's your problem neiljung, you went the wrong way. The next planet toward the Sun is Venus, not Mars.

Why are you making nonsense posts that mimic other meaningful posts and direct people to waste-of-time distractions?

Oh never mind about that, probably no one cares about a little goofy game-playing on your part. It's what you do, after all. What matters is that you report to Venus, not Mars. Under no circumstances should you report to Mars. Mars has been closed for (underground) remodeling for centuries, and won't be ready for another 200 years. Repeat: neiljung, report only to Venus.

Over and out.

10. neiljung

Mars is closed due to AIDS. Report to Venus. Apparently.

Still, read the whole thread if you are into spirituality, alien cosmology or just like a good laugh.

EDIT: Watch the Fishman videos on google. If anyone has a higher quality source, then please make it available.