What's new

Freezone section

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Please keep posts in this section to news and interesting information about the goings on in the Freezone.

If you want to post a success story please use the private forum provided so that only those whom are interested in reading and posting to that section are able to, and those who don't want to read them are not forced to.

What would be interesting to see in the regular Freezone forum are posts about how the freezone differs from the CoS, what policies are followed and what aren't, what the freezone considers to be suppressive, what is the overriding opinion of LRH, DM, Bill Robinson, "The Pilot" etc. We'd like to know if there are any legal battles going on with the CoS, any fair gaming or DAing coming from the CoS or if OSA plants are discovered.

Also interesting would be posts regarding the history of the freezone and how one group differs from another and why. Who started them? Were the founders buddies with LRH? Why did they end up leaving and starting out on their own? Which ones are successful? Which are similar to Scn and which are different?

Thanks,

Admin

Terril park

Sponsor
A page from my website. bb

A Brief History of the Freezone

The Freezone is primarily composed of people who left the Church of Scientology, or were thrown out.

They also wanted to continue with their spiritual progress using standard Scn technology.

There were three main prongs to the great exodus from the CofS, all occurring around 1982-3. First Captain Bill Robertson, who was the third highest ranking officer in the command structure, after LRH and Mary Sue. He left the CofS when he could no longer get in touch with LRH. He coined the phrase "The Free Zone". He founded the organisations known as "Ron's Orgs". They function for the most part in Europe.

David Mayo was appointed Senior C/S International. By LRH. The highest technical post in CofS. He wrote HCOB's and had his signature on the bottom. I read them. He co-authored many of the upper levels, and was Ron's auditor and C/S.

David was taken off post by David Miscavige, and severely mistreated in the RPF. He eventually escaped and later set up Advanced Ability Clinics which delivered Scn. The CofS forced him out of business by legal means. They saw him as competition. Those in our organisation who did services with him are full of praise for the quality of service they recieved.

Also around this time the mission network, (or franchises) was broken up by savage actions from upper CofS management. Many of the mission holders, experienced technical terminals, withdrew from association with the CofS, and set up independently. They also were legally harassed by the CofS.

People since that time have been leaving the CofS. It seems that the core of very well trained technical terminals is much reduced in the Church. One example, is that around two years ago, roughly 50% of all the Class 12 auditors that had ever been produced were no longer working for the CofS.

Part of the purpose of Freezone International is to be a network linking up such people, and linking them to people who want their services. A network where able beings are not trapped and restricted by policies that never should have been, such as fair game and disconnection. Where one is free of knowledge reports on any utterance that is not party line. Where we can be a free people.

Here I quote one of the earliest spokepersons for the Freezone. One who called herself "Electra Magdalena, a Voice of the Freezone."

"Then I found the Free Zone. And I made more case gain.

And then I found the internet.

And it became my goal to end this scarcity of communication in the Free Zone forever.

To pull out the control rods on the Free Zone."

For more information mail me at [email protected]

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
One thing that may be interesting to some is that there's more than one "Bridge" in the FZ.

The Ron's Org one differs from the other ones. I believe that either after OTIII or from OTIII on, that they have a different bridge with OT levels going up to #46.

But up to the OT stuff, it's the same, from what I hear.

There are other groups that some may consider FZ but which have their own names and their own creators. Like Knowledgism- Alan Walters. He posts here.

Anyway, I've had it recommended to me by a couple people. My take on it is that it's got a different lineup, different terms and things but maybe some of the same ideas. Alan, of course, can really tell you the scoop on that one.

I was taught as a younger Fluffy that squirrelling and spinoffs are bad. That a person would be endangered by that and maybe get cancer. (KSW1)

And of course there's the same caveats against psychiatry.

Yet Scn teaches that people as theta beings are basically indestructable, that any trauma or problem can be fixed.

So this is my conclusion:

It's a no compete thing. LRH and current CofS mgmt did not and do not want the competition, so they say this stuff. I can actually understand the idea that some stuff could be psychologically or psychically harmful, but the idea that one is going to be incontrovertibly damaged? That's contra to what Scn teaches.

So I think it's a no compete thing.

Now, this is human nature, I get it. Our thing's better than anybody else's- that's the attitude.

But here's the real kicker- CofS treats people like crap then they try and scare them away from doing Scn anywhere else, or, in deed, doing ANYTHING anywhere else. So it's a dog in the manger thing.

So this no compete stuff is irresponsible, to put it mildly.

Anyway, that's my take on not just FZ but other methods and things in general.

My husband has a saying: "Charge off the case is charge off the case". Meaning, hey, if it gives results, then it DOES, even if it's not your next step on the bridge.

He used to say this a lot then, after spending more time around those bozos in CofS, he told me very sadly that he was wrong to say that.

But I think that now that we've been out a while, that he now has that opinion again. I think he does. I really hope so. It's a more hopeful point of view, isn't it?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

There are other groups that some may consider FZ but which have their own names and their own creators. Like Knowledgism- Alan Walters. He posts here.

It's a no compete thing. LRH and current CofS mgmt did not and do not want the competition, so they say this stuff.

Now, this is human nature, I get it. Our thing's better than anybody else's- that's the attitude.

But here's the real kicker- CofS treats people like crap then they try and scare them away from doing Scn anywhere else, or, in deed, doing ANYTHING anywhere else. So it's a dog in the manger thing.

My husband has a saying: "Charge off the case is charge off the case". Meaning, hey, if it gives results, then it DOES, even if it's not your next step on the bridge.

To me there are several key factors:

1. Charge off.

2. Viewpoints, dimension points, anchor points.

3. Following the clients goals and interest line.

4. Presence-Time.....the span of presence covering past, present and future.

5. Ability to span easily all scales from 8-8008.

6. Connection and co-creation by willingness.

7. Holographic literacy.

8. Process the positive - which in turn will usually bring to view and erases the negative

I have never built large groups.......a lot of small teams......maybe 8 to 20 people.

I've never used contracts. (Every Comm Ev found me guilty of that.)

No enforced disconnection.

No pre-conceived line up.

Only process what comes to view.

The Zones are a natural grade chart. Each area of wants has its own grade chart.

Rising Scale matching terminals is the best way to observe if the client is truly winning. (For example: Scio's OT Levels match terminal with bt's......a more optimum matching would be to match terminals with Gods.):)

As for competition - I am already over-booked....but need a few 1,000 independent processors and coaches.

Alan
________

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Timer

Patron
One thing that may be interesting to some is that there's more than one "Bridge" in the FZ.

The Ron's Org one differs from the other ones. I believe that either after OTIII or from OTIII on, that they have a different bridge with OT levels going up to #46.

But up to the OT stuff, it's the same, from what I hear.

Anyway, I've had it recommended to me by a couple people. My take on it is that it's got a different lineup, different terms and things but maybe some of the same ideas. Alan, of course, can really tell you the scoop on that one.

I was taught as a younger Fluffy that squirrelling and spinoffs are bad. That a person would be endangered by that and maybe get cancer. (KSW1)

And of course there's the same caveats against psychiatry.

Yet Scn teaches that people as theta beings are basically indestructable, that any trauma or problem can be fixed.

It's a no compete thing. LRH and current CofS mgmt did not and do not want the competition, so they say this stuff. I can actually understand the idea that some stuff could be psychologically or psychically harmful, but the idea that one is going to be incontrovertibly damaged? That's contra to what Scn teaches.

Anyway, that's my take on not just FZ but other methods and things in general.

He used to say this a lot then, after spending more time around those bozos in CofS, he told me very sadly that he was wrong to say that.

But I think that now that we've been out a while, that he now has that opinion again. I think he does. I really hope so. It's a more hopeful point of view, isn't it?

Fluffy, Basically all true, but it's more than just a "no compete thing". Whichever variation of the FZ you pick, they are trying to continue on in Ron's tradition of helping people. Some are better at than others, but I believe they are genuinely trying.

As for the Co$ as it is now run by DM, I can't find any evidence they are trying to help people. DM drove away all of the major Tech terminals, cancelled everybody's certs, is to this day still re-writing the Tech. etc, etc, etc.

It seem pretty obvious (at least to my simple mind) DM is trying to intentionally destroy the Tech and all those in the FZ who are still trying to deliver it.

Veda

Sponsor
Fluffy, Basically all true, but it's more than just a "no compete thing". Whichever variation of the FZ you pick, they are trying to continue on in Ron's tradition of helping people. Some are better at than others, but I believe they are genuinely trying.

As for the Co$ as it is now run by DM, I can't find any evidence they are trying to help people. DM drove away all of the major Tech terminals, cancelled everybody's certs, is to this day still re-writing the Tech. etc, etc, etc.

It seem pretty obvious (at least to my simple mind) DM is trying to intentionally destroy the Tech and all those in the FZ who are still trying to deliver it.

"Whichever variation of the FZ you pick, they are trying to continue on in Ron's tradition of helping people."

Are you Mark A. Baker's replacement, as Mark A. Baker appears to have been "Case's" replacement?

And will you be replaced with another in about a month to six weeks?

Not that there's "anything wrong with that."

But it does appear that there is an orchestrated attempt to "handle" ESMB by the "Freezone."

Do you guys have meetings?

duddins

Patron Meritorious
"Whichever variation of the FZ you pick, they are trying to continue on in Ron's tradition of helping people."

Are you Mark A. Baker's replacement, as Mark A. Baker appears to have been "Case's" replacement?

But it does appear that there is an orchestrated attempt to "handle" ESMB by the "Freezone."

THANK YOU VEDA!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheerleader:

Please, do tell guys!

I certainly appreciate you deeply....but I also feel there has been ALOT of tech flying by right and left. Much more than before. I hate to act like a consiracy theorist, but has it become more intense lately or what?

Cat is OUT the bag!!!!!!!!:omg:

You couldnt pay me enough to attempt suchathing!

We'd need a number machine and an orderly line to your nearest FZ auditor, but if asked nicely i may reconcider...

MR

Honestly I am a good example NEW to the Freezone and ESMB.

I like the FZ very much so far, nice to see that if someone wanted to continue their bridge they COULD!

So far im navigating around seeing my options. There are many MANY terminals plus more who keep it on the DL.

It is a matter of observing and you will get to know who is who and what they pitch. I have my likes and "likes alots" not any dislikes and i hope stays so. On the other hand the different techs are... mmm ... not my cup o tea.

Cant say more than that as i have not tried them or known someone who has, yet... but i intend to, if not out of curiosity only.

As far as my auditing I am far from trying an "ism" "based on" or "we think is kindalikeit"...

Training is good to, there a few centers, etc.

To anyone thinking about joining the FZ i would suggest the IFA FIRST and then go from there. It is working for me.

ARC,

MR

I think the "Freezone" - the term, is a lot like "Silicon Valley" - the term.

LRH started the noise of personal development. Others bought in and split from his group. -- bringing into being, the Freezone

William Shockley started the Semiconductor business with some bright guys. They split and BOOM, we have Silicon Valley

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
Good if you look at the new Newsletter that is too come out my painting is on the front page.

I was shocked. I did it for IFA and there will be another one. Don't know where that will be when it is put in but it is nice.

I stand by IFA and I stand by Icause. I also allow others to be others. Critics to be critics. They in a way serve a purpose to make one do what is right.

Barb

Barb

Honestly I am a good example NEW to the Freezone and ESMB.

I like the FZ very much so far, nice to see that if someone wanted to continue their bridge they COULD!

So far im navigating around seeing my options. There are many MANY terminals plus more who keep it on the DL.

It is a matter of observing and you will get to know who is who and what they pitch. I have my likes and "likes alots" not any dislikes and i hope stays so. On the other hand the different techs are... mmm ... not my cup o tea.

Cant say more than that as i have not tried them or known someone who has, yet... but i intend to, if not out of curiosity only.

As far as my auditing I am far from trying an "ism" "based on" or "we think is kindalikeit"...

Training is good to, there a few centers, etc.

To anyone thinking about joining the FZ i would suggest the IFA FIRST and then go from there. It is working for me.

ARC,

MR

Good if you look at the new Newsletter that is too come out my painting is on the front page.

I was shocked. I did it for IFA and there will be another one. Don't know where that will be when it is put in but it is nice.

I stand by IFA and I stand by Icause. I also allow others to be others. Critics to be critics. They in a way serve a purpose to make one do what is right.

Barb

Barb

Thank you sister!

Exiting times, these are! :thumbsup:

ARC,

MR

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
THANK YOU VEDA!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheerleader:

Please, do tell guys!

I certainly appreciate you deeply....but I also feel there has been ALOT of tech flying by right and left. Much more than before. I hate to act like a consiracy theorist, but has it become more intense lately or what?

Well, sorry to disappoint you and Veda, but if there are such meetings it is the first I've heard about it.

I've been under the impression that there has been too *little* decent tech stuff lately - kind of depends on what you call a tech thread and what not really I suppose.

Nick

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron

Or maybe you're being paranoid. Fact is I've posted one or two links that 'hard-liner' FZ people will see thinking that maybe they could learn to chill out a bit by looking over here.

You might think the FZ is trying to 'handle' ESMB - maybe the boot is at least partially on the other foot.

Nick

Terril park

Sponsor

Veda you are paranoid.

I don't know who "case" is nor do I recall his posts.

Mark Baker to the best of my knowledge is not
" replacing" anyone. Have enjoyed his posts on FZ forums for years.

I have mentioned ESMB on FZ forums several times, recommending it. Some came.

Why do you think ESMB needs " Handling?" Its
a wonderful forum.

You may possibly hear from Mark about any
" Replacements". He does his own thing as long as I've known him.

Meetings? Hell hath no fury like a conspiracy theorist thwarted.

I'm coming to the US and travelling around for a few months soon. Travelling from Oklahom to LA
down route 66, and many places on the west coast.

You want to meet?

Terril park

Sponsor
Or maybe you're being paranoid. Fact is I've posted one or two links that 'hard-liner' FZ people will see thinking that maybe they could learn to chill out a bit by looking over here.

You might think the FZ is trying to 'handle' ESMB - maybe the boot is at least partially on the other foot.

Nick

This. :)

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Well, sorry to disappoint you and Veda, but if there are such meetings it is the first I've heard about it.

I've been under the impression that there has been too *little* decent tech stuff lately - kind of depends on what you call a tech thread and what not really I suppose.

Nick

Thanks Nick......it was not intended to be confrontational, but to solicit such a reply as the one you gave.

This the folowing thread explains my feelings about the tech......

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=4947

It is a different point of view. Not the best point of view I am certain, but a point of few none the less.

I think the concern, was that tech threads were starting to overlap into many other threads.

Peace.

Veda

Sponsor

Nick

Nw2394,

As I've already mentioned, IMO, you're one of the straight shooters, so whatever handful of folks might be collectively agreeing to "do a handling" of ESMB wouldn't include you. In fact, it wouldn't include most people associated with the "Freezone," only a few who - back channel - have agreed to work together toward a common objective. And, by the way, there's nothing illegal or immoral about that - which I think I've already noted.