ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Featured From Miss X - About Annie Broeker

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Lulu Belle, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Jim Logan

Jim Logan Patron

Jim Logan

2. Jim Logan

Jim Logan Patron

Jim Logan

Now it's "in time" and still leaving me high and dry. That's some process you got there. By the way, being bold enough to assume an identity of "Veda" I figured, mistakenly it would appear, that there would be some of the Veda in this 'time' clarification, instead I get a koan 'of sorts' , which is a different discipline. So, "Veda", what the heck is time?

3. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

4. Jim Logan

Jim Logan Patron

Jim Logan

You slipped on this one Al. Not much bite, lots a bark.

5. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

I'm not Veda, but, I'd go with 'Time is a limited perception of eternity'.

Zinj

6. Jim Logan

Jim Logan Patron

Jim Logan

Of course I am familiar with the 'accounts', how do think I got on this MB?

Let's look at the 'money and jewels' thing. I know exactly how this was done and exactly who did it. Again, look at my original post on this thread for my background. I also know why it was done, and if you have read the wills, and the estate planning, which you should have, then you will see exactly where it went. What the heck is the mystery in this? He didn't take it with him.

7. Jim Logan

Jim Logan Patron

Jim Logan

According to the Big Bang theory and the debates on 'determinism' LRH didn't actually lead to DM or the Sea Org, but himself was led by distant quasars and gravity wave/particle dualities, massless energy and such to do what he did because of the initial bang, and with chaos theory and the fortuitous interactions of stuff, he merely played his dictated part. Then again, perhaps Heisenberg looked at him and changed it all. Hard to say. Jim

8. Jim Logan

Jim Logan Patron

Jim Logan

9. Div6

Div6 Crusader

:yes:

Welcome to the Board Jim. Look forward to more of your insights.

10. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

What?

11. Jim Logan

Jim Logan Patron

Jim Logan

Petra,
    The AVC line you describe is a travesty. If a properly done eval found GAT to have crashed stats, then GAT should have been reviewed exactly as per the Data Series (the heart of review is humility, no thirst for always being right). That someone or someones were sitting on held down 5's, as you have apparently described, is covered in the Data Series, it is part of the departure now isn't it?

How 'crazy wide' of the ideal scene can an existing scene be? Well, what you have described is pretty crazy wide. Some of the other things like 'SP Hall' and so on. Come on! They are so far wide of an ideal it's hopped past 'crazy wide' and has to have whole new adjectives.

Nevertheless, it's all described in the Data Series. So what's wrong here, the Data Series or the utter lack of it in the aforementioned 'crazy wides'. I'm not arguing that 'the not quite bright with bad buttons on self-importance' and 'some insidiously aligned with survival ser facs' aren't squarely in the road. But that's just part of the situation (DS 11) then isn't it?

Life isn't over boys and girls, we're still here playing it. Get better at holding a position and you can get better at making some good plays. Jim

12. Jim Logan

Jim Logan Patron

Jim Logan

He was an effect, not cause.

13. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Jim -

I counted at least twenty references to the work of L Ron Hubbard, and at least 7 direct uses of a phrase from LRH's work.

That means that you are very much "thinking with Scientology".

For a Scientologist, that's a pluspoint.

For a creative, independent individual, that's an outpoint.

14. Jim Logan

Jim Logan Patron

Jim Logan

Thanks. Something to work with. So, the elements are; perception, a sensing or 'picking it up' along some channel of some sort and eternity, 'forever' an 'infinity'. What I'm getting is that I am viewing a limited part of infinity when I look at 'time'. That would seem to me to be 'present time', or a 'moment' of 'time' and I still need to get what 'time' is. That is, what are all these moments? How the heck did they get here and how come they gotta march on. Seems to me 'karma' enters the picture here as well.

In any event, thanks Zinj. Now if I could just get how this 'time' is going to aid me to figure out Scientology is bad. Jim

15. Jim Logan

Jim Logan Patron

Jim Logan

And for you, 'pluspoint' and 'outpoint'. Are you 'thinking' with Scientology? Come on now, I told you up front I'm a Scientologist (not in good standing). By definition I'm going to be talking the talk. Is that what you are on about? If it is then I'll redefine what I write in other terms for you. If you are willing to get familiar enough to use 'outpoint' and 'pluspoint' in your vocabulary and you haven't felt like LRH has taken over your mind and thoughts then it would appear we can discuss this without you getting brainwashed.

As far as being a creative, independent thinker, I think it is evident from what I am writing that I have creatively and independently considered all of which we are discussing. After all, I'm a declared SP.

Let me ask you something about 'independent thought'. What do you consider and think independently about the Uncertainty Principle. How would you solve the ultraviolet issue? What do you think about the fact energy states at a quantum level seem to be non-continuous? How did that little neatness arise? Chaos theory or mayhaps a version of 'intelligent design'?

Now, let me say, if you use 'mathspeak' you are going to lose me after a bit because I only speak it at a high school level. Let's do Michael Farraday and not James Maxwell OK? 'Thought experiments' a la Special Theory and not multi-vector a la General.

Over to you for your 'original and independent thoughts'. Jim

Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  16. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

A lot fewer references and dependencies on the works of LRH for your ideas, and the points you make.

Well done.

We're moving closer to the ideal scene....

17. Jim Logan

Jim Logan Patron

Jim Logan

Eggzzellent! What is the ideal scene we are talking about? Just so I know and can see departures, lapses, digressions, falls from grace, and you get the idea.

18. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

19. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

I believe that Alanzo is allergic to Scientology terminology. So, the ideal scene from his perspective seems to be expressing one's ideas without using Scientology terminology as much as possible.

20. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Rant!

I do NOT want a society ruled by Cof$! - I don't CARE what MU's I might have. I don't give a flying fart about all the subterfuge and rationalizations for SCN failing. I will NOT give it yet another try!

I judge the whole shebang of $cientology as one can of worms. I look at what comes of it... The existence in the orgs. In the RPF. In the news that Cof$ tries to quelsh.. The fair gaming..

That is the stat!

Success stories.. That is not a stat!

$cientologys justice system. Someone pulled that in! - The RPF and the Introspection RD. Just how gullible are you? - That gullible? - Kids are adults in small bodies, eh? - LOOK for Gods sake!

What was the use of learning about the 'dynamics' when only the particular 3'rd called $cientology matters?

That looks like a taunt to me.. Poetry like only Hubturd could do it! An artful description of $cientology! - And those hard working people in the SeaOrg.. Well, Hubturd talked about 'Arslycos'! - Very space opera that! - Those guys PRODUCED!

Sure your'e not an Arslycker?

Well, it's not like the cult of $cientology actually matters or mean anything in the big picture. Humanity doesn't want it. It'll remain a little obscure group... Maybe the terrormidget does a 'Jonestown'... Would it really surprise you if he did?