ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Gilligan's Island REMAKE to be filmed at Gold Base !!!

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by SweetnessandLight, Jul 12, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Well, that's creative, Barb! :D

2. LOL! Very Funny One One! Sadly, yes...although in real life, many of them have left!!! :happydance:

3. Thank you for that, Oggie! Might be useful... :) (And I wonder if he's been paid for it yet?)

4. :p !!! :D

5. Well, Touchy...I am just :ohmy:.

That is brilliant! What a great theme song! You could earn a living at this. :D

(Pssst- It's even funnier if you sing it outloud!) :thumbsup: :happydance:

I think Anons ought to take this up for this weekends picketing! Would make a funny vid, them in their Pirate garb, singing this, and holding Barbz "promo" picture!!

6. Gilligan's Island and landscaping deterioration at Gold Base

Video of Gold Base from a couple of days ago:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6y2KEQIvfA

Hey, maybe this is why the sprinklers were on in the middle of a dust storm...if they overwater the new landscaping enough, they will create a lagoon! :D Boy, it's so hot, this is a terrible time to be plowin' or plantin' anything!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  7. Gold Base at night, spy cameras still shining lights directly at oncoming traffic.

The lighting makes the base look even more creepy than usual! Creepy base at night!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC2MR4fDtgE

I heard fromm someone recently that the County made them change the lights so they don't shine directly into the eyes of oncoming motorists...do they need to adjust them some more? :confused2: I think maybe yes they do, especially the fence and camera lights, judging from this video.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  8. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

I also immediately assumed it was for the "How to Set up a Session" since Larry is out. I've heard that the earlier version is just beyond disgusting when it comes to racism.

Last I heard, the films were still 'on film', as that was policy/tek/whatever. Same reason things are still freaking mimeoed and so much stuff is sent by telex each week.

There are some days where it all still bends my mind... seriously. I submitted reports uplines with their 'greatest innovations' with INCOMM and it was so incredibly outdated I was just stunned.

So, the new Indies claim that it is all against Hubbard, yet the cult is still freaking going to the lengths to recreate the original films as scripted by Hubs.... hmmmm

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  9. pineapple

pineapple Silver Meritorious Patron

10. Easter Bump for our Newbies and Lurkers! :happydance:

[​IMG]

11. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

[​IMG]

12. Techless

Techless Patron Meritorious

Yes - very old thread. That's what I do at 4:30a!

From post 1 (OP) - I only got idea of a possible recreation of "The Deer Hunter"

Sweet dreams all...

13. Leland

Leland Crusader

Maybe DM is building the thatched huts so Tom Cruise can fantasize about stupping some Polynesian Island girls.....?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015