What's new

Gold Base Staff no longer exempt from Jury Duty (merged thread)

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
The Azevedo couple could possibly be 2 people from the Op-Z group at Flag, recruited from New York, Miami, or LA.
Tony Cifarelli was a Course Sup or GO at Flag.

Early 80s/late 70s info.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Let's see if we can narrow down when that list was done. Let's assume at the time it was put together it was accurate, a reasonable assumption. Marc Headley is on there and he left in 2005, so it is 2005 latest. There is at least one person there I'm pretty sure was still in PAC when I left in 1996, so it's somewhere between 1996 and 2005.

Any improvements on 1996-2005?

Paul

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Let's see if we can narrow down when that list was done. Let's assume at the time it was put together it was accurate, a reasonable assumption. Marc Headley is on there and he left in 2005, so it is 2005 latest. There is at least one person there I'm pretty sure was still in PAC when I left in 1996, so it's somewhere between 1996 and 2005.

Any improvements on 1996-2005?

Paul

The list is current. I went back to the Registrar of Voters and they explained why people like Jeff and Marc are still on there.

Once someone stops voting (for any reason), if they don't notify the county Registrar of Voters, their status will change automatically from active to inactive after two federal election cycles (8 years). Marc told me that he advised his precinct in LA county that he moved but they did not inform Riverside county. He last voted at Gold base in 2004 and in 2012 his status would change to "inactive", unless he were to officially notify Riverside county that he has moved out of the county. He has done so yesterday. The status should now be "Cancelled".

For any exes that are surprised to see themselves "active" on this list, please write a short letter to the county, indicating your previous address, precinct # and fax it to 1-952-486-7272 attn: Julie.

The problem here is that LA county is not notifying other counties that a voter has moved. I feel that it's a serious problem inviting possible voter fraud.

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>
AIP is American Independent Party. DEC I think means "Declined" (refused to say)

What's particularly funny to me are the couple of LIB (Libertarians). If anybody understands the least bit about libertarianism, they would run away from scientology so fast !

I'm a bit confused about the "party" coloumn on the list.

What does "party" mean here? I know what "party" means, but what I don't understand is how a "party" can get to be put next to someone's name.

What's the scoop on that?

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm a bit confused about the "party" coloumn on the list.

What does "party" mean here? I know what "party" means, but what I don't understand is how a "party" can get to be put next to someone's name.

What's the scoop on that?

I don't like that either. That info should be private.

At the last American elections (in the primaries), you could only vote for the candidate in your party. A lot of Libertarians wished they could vote for Ron Paul (a Republican with strong Libertatian ideas), but they could not. During the final elctiions people can vote cross-party. (you have have heard the term "Ronald Reagan Democrats", who helped Reagan win the elections.

Carmel

Crusader

At the last American elections, you could only vote for the candidate in your party. A lot of Libertarians wished they could vote for Ron Paul (a Republican with strong Libertatian ideas), but they could not. During the final elctiions people can vote cross-party. (you have have heard the term "Ronald Reagan Democrats", who helped Reagan win the elections.
Thanks mate, but now I'm even more confused.

I know your system is different to ours, but how does someone get a "party", next to their name, and why would one not be able to vote for someone who they wanted to vote for? (Because they've previously said that they are pro another party, or what? :confused2:)

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks mate, but now I'm even more confused.

I know your system is different to ours, but how does someone get a "party", next to their name, and why would one not be able to vote for someone who they wanted to vote for? (Because they've previously said that they are pro another party, or what? :confused2:)

In order to vote in the primaries, where the main candidate for each party is selected, you have to be a member of the party. (it kind of makes sense, because otherwise opponents would help pick the worst candidate).

There is a time limit at which you can switch parties and unfortunately that date was too early for some Liberterians or Independants to vote in the primaries for other candidates.

Don't assume American elections are simple and easy. Look up the Hillary vs Obama confusion about the delegates/super delegates in the primaries. That was a real zoo, with 19 year olds being Super Delegates and getting calls directly from Bill Clinton begging them to vote for Hillary. I kid you not !

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Yes, that's pretty funny, considering Mark has been out since Jan 2005 and Jeff longer (I think).

Mind you, it's up to these guys to re-register in the other places they are now at.

The registrar of voters said that 110 people are in a "cancelled" status and 79 are in an "inactive" status. Cancelled means that they have been confirmed to be gone and "inactive" means that they don't reply to their voter registration cards sent in the mail.

Dumb me, I forgot to ask if I could get that list of people. I'll go again today.

Well done on getting this, cant see Charles (Chaz) Kember on this list. I thought he went to Gold in 2007.:confused2: Can you get this list for HGB? LA. :whistling:

DCAnon

At the last American elections (in the primaries), you could only vote for the candidate in your party. A lot of Libertarians wished they could vote for Ron Paul (a Republican with strong Libertatian ideas), but they could not. During the final elctiions people can vote cross-party. (you have have heard the term "Ronald Reagan Democrats", who helped Reagan win the elections.

Only in some states. Other states have open primaries where any one of any party/independent can vote. It all depends on where you live.

Carmel

Crusader
In order to vote in the primaries, where the main candidate for each party is selected, you have to be a member of the party. (it kind of makes sense, because otherwise opponents would help pick the worst candidate).

<snip>
Oh, I see! We have a different system, and I didn't think of that "primaries" business.

Crikey, how bizarre, but yes it does kind of make sense! Thanks for info, I've got the missing 'piece' so I understand it now. :)

HCObringOrder?

Sorry C, you cannot have the missing piece because you did not pay for it. The missing piece is only for those who can donate many millions to a campaign fund.

Meanwhile you will have to do with us normals do.

Primary Elections: The parties get together and Rah Rah Rah for one of a few people they think can win the vote, despite what the person's views are. Then the country has a primary election which allows folks to vote on their party candidate (some states allow cross voting). Then the party leaders ratify the vote (or maybe not).

Then the major candidates run around the USA stickin out their chests, kissin the ladies (er babies), and trying to make as many people believe the lies as they can. Many times on this part, the lesser parties candidates fall by the wayside because the majority of Americans are Dems or Reps. This is also the time when any rich person can influence the management of the country by buying future votes and such.

Presidential Election: Vote for your party person, or not.
State Election: The same.
Local Election: Candidates identify themselves with a party hoping that the affiliation alone will help them get elected.

The identification of a party affiliation on the voter rolls also sets up the number of Congress/House members and votes available in the other parts of the government. This is where the real power is, in that a "district" boundary can be decided to include a majority of one party or another to benefit the ability to make votes along party lines.

Hope this was not too confusing and filled with too many errors.
How can you tell a politician is lying? The mouth is open.

Carmel

Crusader
Sorry C, you cannot have the missing piece because you did not pay for it. The missing piece is only for those who can donate many millions to a campaign fund.
:lol: Well I thought I had it, and was quite happy (ignorance is bliss!), until you gave me all this new info, which has now given me a zillion more bloody questions! :grouch: :coolwink:

Primary Elections: The parties get together and Rah Rah Rah for one of a few people they think can win the vote, despite what the person's views are. Then the country has a primary election which allows folks to vote on their party candidate (some states allow cross voting). Then the party leaders ratify the vote (or maybe not).
I'm not up to your standard of "normal". :eyeroll:

We don't have the "primaries". Our candidates are chosen by a vote by only those who have "seats" in a party. In both our State and Federal Elections, we only get to vote for our local electorate, and that means one delegate per party, for that particular seat that is up for grabs. As you would know, the tally of who won the seats, determines the party (or coalition) which ends up having the rule.

- Can ya just tell me what it is, that determines "their" party. Is that just something that one can determine or change before the primaries?

- I also don't understand how some states can allow cross voting, when some don't, when the results are relevant to the Federal election?

- Also either way, one could register with a "party" to either go for who they wanted, or to go for someone that would be detrimental to another party. Like, if for example all the Democrats, said they were Republicans, then they could vote for a deadbeat Republican, to get the Democrats in. This can't be right, so clearly I have misunderstood something, or I have missing information. The whole thing is confusing to me. I've tried googling it, but I can't find a site that explains it - all the sites seem to presume that ya know some basics,that I'm obviously missing. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :pullhair:

Too complicated for me - hubby will be home tomorrow, and when he is, I'll get it sorted out(hopefully :banghead:) . Crikey.

Same, except voting is compulsory here, as ya probably know.

The identification of a party affiliation on the voter rolls also sets up the number of Congress/House members and votes available in the other parts of the government. This is where the real power is, in that a "district" boundary can be decided to include a majority of one party or another to benefit the ability to make votes along party lines.
Something like that happens here too, but not anywhere near to the same degree I think. I think the scrutiny on that here, is far more rigid than there.

:omg: Anyways, thanks for your help - my fault, not yours. I don't easily understand political systems. :eyeroll:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron

Then the major candidates run around the USA stickin out their chests, kissin the ladies (er babies), and trying to make as many people believe the lies as they can. Many times on this part, the lesser parties candidates fall by the wayside because the majority of Americans are Dems or Reps. This is also the time when any rich person can influence the management of the country by buying future votes and such.

Local Election: Candidates identify themselves with a party hoping that the affiliation alone will help them get elected.

How can you tell a politician is lying? The mouth is open.

Beautifully said. It's pretty much like that !

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
These two threads have similar content:
Breaking News: Complete list of Gold Base registered voters
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10641 (THIS THREAD = my post #32)

General discussion: Gold base staff in the SP hall are NOT PERMITTED TO VOTE ! (my post #51)
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10664

...their status will change automatically from active to inactive after two federal election cycles (8 years)...
...LA county is not notifying other counties that a voter has moved...
...I feel that it's a serious problem inviting possible voter fraud...
This is information about elections in the USA, and how leaders at scientology's sea org defrauds and manipulates the election system, denying their so-called suppressive persons (SP's) of their voting privilege:

(a) The USA holds a national election every 2 years, on even numbered years, on the 2nd Tuesday of November, during which time all of the 435 House of Representative seats are voted on. This is a 2 year term.
(b) In every second national election (in other words every 4 years) the USA votes for the presidential/vice-presidential ticket. The last presidential election was in November of 2008, the next one will be in November of 2012.
(c) Also in each 2-year national election, the USA votes for 1/3 of the 100 Senatorial seats. In other words senators run for a 6 year term.
(d) During these same elections every 2 years, state-wide elections are held for offices such as; governor, state-senator, state-representative, and other offices. The specifics depend on the organization of each state.
(e) During these same elections every 2 years, county-wide and city-wide elections are held, for offices such as mayors, county supervisors, roads, sewers, etc. It just depends on how each local government is structured. Note that some states refer to counties as parishes.
(f) In addition to the above mentioned fixed 2-year elections, there are also going to be a number of additional "local" elections held at various times, throughout the year, once again this depends on the state and county.

Voters are removed from the list, if they fail to vote in 2 consecutive national election cycles. The number of cycles to be considered inactive depends on the state. For example; 2 year cycles * 2 national terms = 4 years, before a voter would become automatically deactivated -- assuming they didn't vote during that time period. If they did vote, the date counter is reset to zero.

I think Riverside County would receive just one change report from the state, for "all" counties within California, "rather than" one report from "each" county. Because drivers licenses are managed at the "state" level (it is inapplicable that these state drivers license offices are located within each of the counties). So just a point here AnonOrange; I don't think it's LA County's job, nor is it necessary for them to advise Riverside County of anything.

Most states provide a computerized voter service to each of their counties, so there's uniformity between all counties within a state. Also of note, the state drivers license system is interfaced with the state voter system. So for example, when an address change is made to a drivers license, it is automatically reflected in the voter data bases for both; deactivation of the voter record of the old address, plus addition to the new voter record address.

Each county can make local voter updates and additions for people who don't have or need a valid drivers license. I would be surprised if many people in the local county office knew the implications of their actions beyond their local scope. And some of my writeup herein, is speculation, based on my experiences as a voter, and drivers license holder.

If you move to another address within the same state, and if you drive, you are legally required to advise the state of your new address within 30 days. Otherwise if a cop pulls you over they could write you a ticket for failing to do so. I would expect the state to forward address updates to the old county, in the same report I mentioned above, so the old county would know to deactivate your voter registration, but it's probably done automatically, because the drivers license data is already integrated on a state computer.

When you move, or renew, or initiate any changes to your license within the same state, the drivers license office will "usually" ask you, if you want to register to vote in your existing precinct, and if so, they key that into the computer. But sometimes they're busy, so I wouldn't count on being put "ON" the list.

Also, if you move to a "different" state, and obtain a drivers license there, the new state is going to invalidate your drivers license from the "old" state, so you won't be able to have two licenses at the same time. They do this by punching a hole in the old license, and advising the old state that you have left. I would expect this information to be forwarded to the old county also, in order to deactivate your voter registration. But once again, assuming it's done correctly at the state level, this deactivation is probably updated automatically for the old county.

My guess is, the reason there are so many obsolete names on the Gold Base list, is because the 4 year timeout has not yet passed (although it may be 8 years in California). AnonOrange, I realize you pointed out additional reasons that some obsolete voters registrations may have appeared on your printed report.

The fact is, most of scientolog's sea org employees don't make enough money to afford a drivers license, let alone purchase a car and insurance. So those residents don't have-or-need a direct relationship with the state drivers license agency.

Residents could call the local county voter registration office, but these are scientology's sea org members, and they're not entrusted to use the phone. Yet once sea org members are on the list of eligible voters, they'll continue to be automatically renewed, as long as they keep voting.

Which brings up the next issue; how did these non drivers license holders get on the voter list in the first place? Many organizations encourage a handful of their "responsible" people to promote voter registration opportunities to their employees. In the process, these people become trusted goodwill sign-up "agents" of the state.

The question has recently come up, as to why all of the Gold personnel, whom scientology deems to be suppressive persons (SP's) are missing from the list of rightfully registered California voters at Gold Base. The cynical part of me suspects that these "responsible agents" either; a) intentionally don't provide a voting registration opportunity to SP's, or, b) overtly neglect to forward the voter sign-up forms from SP's onto the county, or, c) sided with a scientology policy over their signed or sworn obligation as an officer of the state. And since the so-called SP's are captive (imprisoned as it were) at Gold Base, and not allowed to use the telephone, since their incoming and outgoing mail is censored, now-then scientology's kangaroo system of justice has overridden and denied these law abiding state citizens their right, their duty to vote in local, state and national elections. If my allegations are correct, then these "responsible" state agents, not only lack goodwill from the state's point of view, but are not performing their job function in an equal opportunity fashion, as they were expected, agreed, and/or sworn to when they became agents of the state. So who knows how many state and federal election laws they have already violated with their fraudulent actions. And if it is determined to be a felony, then these "goodwill" state agents are themselves -- felons who have interjected themselves into the voting system. And since felonies have no statue of limitations, the repercussions of their actions are retroactive all the way back to the 1950's when scientology started. And if scientology is directly involved in voting fraud in California, then they should be investigated across the globe. This is unacceptable in the free world.

My educated guess is a that an exceptionally high percentage of ballots from Gold Base are absentee ballots. These are mailed to each voter a few weeks in advance of election day. But once again, these are scientology's sea org members, so security people routinely censor their incoming and outgoing mail. The cynical side of me suspects, that any voter ID's or absentee ballots which arrive for SP's are simply not passed onto them. In addition to voter fraud, this would also be mail fraud. Then after 4 years of inactivity, the county will automatically drop the names of voters as they become ineligible. Such a ploy is unthinkable in a democracy.

If Gold residents are overwhelmingly set up for absentee ballots, how did that come to be? My suspicion is the church of scientology manipulates, strong-arms, and extols the virtues of absentee ballot efficiency. Conveniently for scientology, this action prohibits even their non-SP captives from visiting an off-site ballot booth, at which point they could "blow" away from scientology. And once again, scientology has found another way to "game" the voting system.

Clearly, a pertinent piece of information is what percentage of Gold Base voters are, and have historically been, preset for absentee ballots, and how does that compare to the norm. My bet is that nearly 100% of registered Gold Base voters, are set up for absentee ballots. Which ought to be a big red flag for voter fraud.

My next educated guess, is that the voting precinct for Gold Base employees is not located within their fences, in order for them to keep pesky election overseers out. Buy they can't have it both ways. So the question is, over the years who, when, and how many people from Gold Base are/were delegated for voter registration and were an active obstacle, blocking the delivery of government issued voter ID's and absentee ballots, thus corrupting both the election process, and the mail delivery process.

If I were one of scientology's so-called SP's:
. I would want to be registered to vote.
. I would not want to be set up for an absentee ballot.
. I would want the ballot machines located off site, outside the fence.
. I would demand that all election related mail be delivered to me. Then I'd be a better educated voter. Plus I'd know in advance when the elections were going to be held throughout the year.

Then when one of the election days came along, I'd go to the off-site election site, and after voting I'd yell at the top of my lungs, "I defect from scientology. Please help me. God bless democracy."

Much of this writeup is based on my experience as a voter. Some is speculation. I am sure rules and regulations vary from state to state.

Last edited:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Got some more lists for you guys: Inactive and Cancelled voters

This will help in finding out if people may have left Gold Base (but it's not definitive).

Inactive means they have not returned their voter info pack for two federal election cycles (8 years).

Canceled means they have canceled and will not vote in that county.

Please continue to post in the other thread about voter restrictions. I'm posting here to keep all the lists together.

Inactive voters page 1
GoldBaseInactiveVotersMar09_1800x60.jpg

Inactive voters page 2
GoldBaseInactiveVotersMar09_2800x60.jpg

(nothing on page 3)

Canceled voters page 1
GoldBaseCancelledVotersMar09_1800x6.jpg

Canceled voters page 2
GoldBaseCancelledVotersMar09_2800x6.jpg

(nothing on page 3)

HCObringOrder?

Canceled List

Canceled List, Tom Woodruff must have moved.
Jason Starr - son of (I forget the first name..)?

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
The question has recently come up, as to why all of the Gold personnel, whom scientology deems to be suppressive persons (SP's) are missing from the list of rightfully registered California voters at Gold Base. The cynical part of me suspects that these "responsible agents" either; a) intentionally don't provide a voting registration opportunity to SP's, or, b) overtly neglect to forward the voter sign-up forms from SP's onto the county, or, c) sided with a scientology policy over their signed or sworn obligation as an officer of the state. And since the so-called SP's are captive (imprisoned as it were) at Gold Base, and not allowed to use the telephone, since their incoming and outgoing mail is censored, now-then scientology's kangaroo system of justice has overridden and denied these law abiding state citizens their right, their duty to vote in local, state and national elections. If my allegations are correct, then these "responsible" state agents, not only lack goodwill from the state's point of view, but are not performing their job function in an equal opportunity fashion, as they were expected, agreed, and/or sworn to when they became agents of the state. So who knows how many state and federal election laws they have already violated with their fraudulent actions. And if it is determined to be a felony, then these "goodwill" state agents are themselves -- felons who have interjected themselves into the voting system. And since felonies have no statue of limitations, the repercussions of their actions are retroactive all the way back to the 1950's when scientology started. And if scientology is directly involved in voting fraud in California, then they should be investigated across the globe. This is unacceptable in the free world.

My educated guess is a that an exceptionally high percentage of ballots from Gold Base are absentee ballots. These are mailed to each voter a few weeks in advance of election day. But once again, these are scientology's sea org members, so security people routinely censor their incoming and outgoing mail. The cynical side of me suspects, that any voter ID's or absentee ballots which arrive for SP's are simply not passed onto them. In addition to voter fraud, this would also be mail fraud. Then after 4 years of inactivity, the county will automatically drop the names of voters as they become ineligible. Such a ploy is unthinkable in a democracy.

If Gold residents are overwhelmingly set up for absentee ballots, how did that come to be? My suspicion is the church of scientology manipulates, strong-arms, and extols the virtues of absentee ballot efficiency. Conveniently for scientology, this action prohibits even their non-SP captives from visiting an off-site ballot booth, at which point they could "blow" away from scientology. And once again, scientology has found another way to "game" the voting system.

Clearly, a pertinent piece of information is what percentage of Gold Base voters are, and have historically been, preset for absentee ballots, and how does that compare to the norm. My bet is that nearly 100% of registered Gold Base voters, are set up for absentee ballots. Which ought to be a big red flag for voter fraud.

My next educated guess, is that the voting precinct for Gold Base employees is not located within their fences, in order for them to keep pesky election overseers out. Buy they can't have it both ways. So the question is, over the years who, when, and how many people from Gold Base are/were delegated for voter registration and were an active obstacle, blocking the delivery of government issued voter ID's and absentee ballots, thus corrupting both the election process, and the mail delivery process.

Couple of corrections to your otherwise excellent post.

1) The SP hall list, which was posted in 2007 on ARS had 40 individuals in it, of which I found that 25 were missing from the voter lists. Some were high ranking scientologists, which I would expect to vote. I do not yet know who of those 15 registered to vote, managed to vote. I may get that info on Monday.

2) Gold Base is a PRECINCT vote location ! That's nice and convenient when you want to prevent people from leaving the base and at the same time you get to do nice PR for the local voters in the are. Yet, I am told by people that lived there many years that's impossible to vote if you are stuck in the SP hall on the other side of the street, 1/4 miles away. These people may not be even aware there was a vote that day.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
1) ...Gold Base is a PRECINCT vote location...
2) ...convenient...to prevent people from leaving the base...
3) ...[SP's] lived there...[say] impossible to vote...stuck in the SP hall...
4) ...people may not be even aware there was a vote that day...
1--How can an election overseer watch and film the process?
2--Also convenient for election overseers, monitoring, taking pictures.
3--Is there an SP entrance gate, tunnel under highway, airborn access?
4--Registered voters receive many voter pamphlets, if not censored.

. Who/when were the "trusted" Goldies that registered on-site voters.
. Was there a conspiracy (2 or more people) to circumvent SP voting rights.
. There should be numerous elections, not just bi-annually, when are they?
. If SP voters were receiving pamphlets, they'd know when elections are.
. How about an Anon run for Supervisor, and mail pamphlets to voters. Daily.
. Can't learn who voted? Learn numbers of precinct votes; in person, absentee.
. California experts, please there must be a way to report some of this data.
. What are US Post Office laws regarding stealing government documents.
. Important: How to tell SP's to register for in-person votes, not absentee?
. Is Gold Base a "no-fly" zone, or can any pilot fly over it. How close to ground.
. About laws; airplanes dropping leaflets, pulling banners, taking pictures.

Last edited:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
. Is Gold Base a "no-fly" zone, or can any pilot fly over it. How close to ground.
. About laws; airplanes dropping leaflets, pulling banners, taking pictures.

I'm a pilot and Gold Base is not a "no-fly" zone. I've inquired about renting a plane at a nearby airport. For about $140, you can have a good time ! (Two hours with fuel).

You can't drop anything out of an airplane except at air shows.