ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Gold Base Staff no longer exempt from Jury Duty (merged thread)

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by AnonOrange, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

But you can tow banners...?

Paul

2. CornPie

CornPie Patron Meritorious

I love you AnonOrange, you inspire me, and I think you inspire lots of other people too.

So please bag the airplane idea. I'd hate to see anything happen to you in an airplane accident, as so often happens with famous people, and around ESMB I think you're pretty famous. I have to believe OSA has a pretty large bounty on you, or you're worth a lot of "stat points", or whatever.

My question to anyone reading this is; how would one pull an OSA on OSA? In other words, how would one get other people doing the dirty work for them, while they sat back and enjoyed the show? Such as somebody dropping or flinging leaflets into Gold Base? Every day. And 700 acres is one big ass to cover. Assuming that were legal, of course.

There must be a lot of ways to stir the pot at Gold Base. Who's got "legal" ideas?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  3. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Wow. Brilliant work there! :happydance:

Alot to look over. One thing that caught my eye was seeing that Marc Yager is registered as a democrat, lol! I thought for sure he would be republican, as in ultra conservative. I suspect tht many of these people have registered as they did before they became Sea Org, sinvce none have rights to ewven watch the news r read a newspaper to even know what the heck is going on.

Kudos to you Anon Orange. This is priceless data that will surely come in handy for many exposing thew cult.

4. HCObringOrder?

HCObringOrder? Silver Meritorious Patron

Also Airplane legal altitude is min 500 feet unless landing at an air strip. Possibly higher in some municipalities.
    Normal for a person to be able to read the tail number of an airplane a 500 feet. Also high power binoculars can catch a tail number from a fair way off. With a tail number, a complaint to the FAA can be made which could be a problem for a single pilot.

Not a good idea to drop leaflets.
    Better idea is to do a legal flyover asking the nearest airport to track you on responder. That will verify your altitude and speed if the FAA is given a complaint.

Banners require a special license I believe, but many companies are set to fly banners for money. Making the banner is the most expensive part, I have heard.

5. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Gold Base Staff no longer exempt from Jury Duty

Anon Orange has been rustling feathers in Riverside County again...

PROTESTER ANONORANGE FORCES GOLD BASE TO ALLOW PRISONERS TO SERVE ON JURY DUTY

SEPT. 20, 2010, RIVERSIDE CA: A long-term project of AnonOrange has been to get Gold Base back on jury duty. Why? Don't those poor people have enough problems without jury duty? First some background.

About five years ago a prominent Riverside county judge named John Boyd, Sr. worked on a case for Gold Base getting the residents excused from jury duty. His own son, John Boyd, Jr., knew of the cult's bad reputation there. He was disgusted when he discovered the behavior of his own father. "Dad, don't you see what you are doing? Those people are probably prisoners!"

Since that time nobody at Gold Base has been on jury duty. AnonOrange compared voting records with lists of people known to be at Gold and there are 305 registered voters there who should be serving on jury duty but can't.

Nobody leaves Gold for any reason except for a handful of high level leaders like spokes-bot Catherine Fraser. Orange also took photos of the many vehicles and busses the Scis own and the bus stops nearby. This took three or four specific trips.

Today AO called and told me that the Riverside County Superior Court's Director of Jury Services has had enough. They have ordered the cult to again allow its members to serve on jury duty.

The cult said "We don't have adequate transportation." But AO had already negated that complaint with his photos of the nearby bus stop, the vehicles, et al. Not knowing he documented this transport, the cult had many Scientologists sign letters stating they had no transportation. These letters were signed under penalty of perjury!

That means the cultists were forced to perjure themselves and are now in hot legal water for that one as individuals. Plus, all the organization's previous lies have caught up with them. Now the cult has been ORDERED to provide transportation for any juror.

AO has blown a cultist sized hole in the fence at Gold Base. Eventually a single cultist will be given jury duty and leak out of that hole. This is a security breach so great it could destroy Scientology by enturbulating Gold Base, the cult's world headquarters.

If a juror wants to flee then they can just wait to be taken to the courthouse and request sanctuary from the nearest bailiff. With the cult forced to be the taxi! Charges of abuse at Gold are nothing new. All it will take is ONE PERSON from Gold to come forward and provide confirmation of human rights abuses.

The authorities will walk ten feet down a hallway to obtain a search warrant from a judge. Immediately there will be such an outcry that the base will be unable to withstand the scrutiny from justice, law enforcement, the media, protesters and the citizens of Riverside. It will cease to function properly as the hub of worldwide Scientology dissemination. And it was hardly functioning ideally before this.

It is possible that some cultist jurors will be so afraid or brainwashed that they perform jury duty and return to Gold as expected. Nevertheless, with each additional juror requested the criminal justice system will make it more likely for somebody to bolt.

Somebody like Russ Bellin, who allegedly tried to escape in April 2010 but he set off a fence motion detector. AO informs me that Riverside is very aggressive about recruiting jurors. They sent him forms five times. Each time he told them he can't serve because he is French Canadian!

Everybody knows what is really going on at Golden Era Productions. It would be smart tactically for the Jury Services officials to demand all 305 registered voters serve at once. I can't believe Riverside county officials are finally cooperating!

ON GOLD BASE VOTERS: AO's review of voting records show a mixture of Republicans and Democrats at the base. In fact, it functions as a polling place! That's a great way to control the vote of several hundred people AND then can do it without leaving the confines of the fence. Not many people vote in Riverside (it shows).

A few hundred votes you can control is a rather powerful thing. Strangely, cult leader David Miscavige is registered to vote but rarely does, even in presidential elections.

http://angrygaypope.com/

6. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

that sounds like some actually useful activism. Kudos AO. I'd love to hear the voir dire.

Zinj

7. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

This is great progress. AO is a force to be reckoned with.

8. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

If this report is accurate, than AnonOrange deserves a huge pat on the back and an "attaboy", in my book. When the first juror escapes by that road, I'll even give him a "Very, Very Well Done!".

Michael A. Hobson
    I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

9. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Good for AO. :thumbsup:

He's persistent like a bulldog.

I wonder if any of the staff at Gold will experience culture shock when they come out into the real world for jury duty?

I wonder how many security guys Gold will send with the prospective juror when they go to court keep them from blowing?

10. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

Ouch

You forgot the pic of the fence with barbed wire in BOTH directions. :confused2:

"Scientology is the most ethical and sane group on the planet!"
    "We are Mankind's last hope!"
    "Never before in the history of the universe has there been a way out until now."

(not even once in 74 trillion years?)​
    Here's proof of the church of scientology's ethics, sanity and technology:

[​IMG]
    Two directional barbed fencing at scientology's gold base in Hemet, CA to keep anyone on the outside out and everyone on the inside in. :bigcry:

Everything in scientology, to some degree, great or small, is a LIE. :yes:

11. JimJam

JimJam Patron with Honors

I can see people that really want to leave...but have not done so yet will like this option.

But for those inside who are still unable to even question the fact that they have limited freedom and mobility, will they be scared to go and serve ona jury?

Will people who are done with jury service be given a lot sec checks, etc when they return?

12. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Worse :)

They'll have been exposed.

Zinj

13. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

Let's not forget that jurors are not only paid, but also fed.

It'd be interesting to see what might happen if one of the Gold Base crew were sequestered in a long trial....

14. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Heh.. I can't shake the idea of a 'scientologist' juror arguing that the victim 'pulled it in' and therefore is the guilty one...

This is great anyway.. Well done AnonOrange!

It is unreal too!! - I thought that Scientology 'owned' that community.. Police, civil authority and roadplanning!

:omg:

15. FinallyMe

FinallyMe Silver Meritorious Patron

Not fed - you have to buy your own lunch. It may be that meals are paid for when the jury is sequestered, but there are not that many sequestered juries. So when everyone else goes to the nearby Denny's, what to the Scientologist jurors do for noontime nourishment?

16. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

Hmm, the one time I had jury duty, I was fed. Unfortunately, I was fed something I couldn't eat, but I'd brought my lunch anyway so it was all good.

17. JimJam

I was never fed while on a jury.

And $5 a day (first day unpaid) isn't all that much.

18. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

AnonOrange is the hardest workin' man in show business.

19. JimJam

Would scientology simply seek to have people at Gold removed from the voter rolls? Would that solve the "problem" for them?

20. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

VOIR DIRE: The case of the dismissed withhold.

DEFENSE LAWYER
    So in a scenario like that, how would
    you vote as a juror?

INT BASE PROSPECTIVE JUROR
    I'd vote guilty with life imprisonment and no
    chance of parole.

DEFENSE LAWYER
    But it's only a parking violation!

Where I come from that's getting off light! If someone
    parked in my Minister Miscavige's parking spot, he'd slam
    that theetie-weetie's ethics in, kick his guts out and spit in his face!

DEFENSE LAWYER
    Young lady, are you saying your Minister
    would commit a criminal attack upon an individual?

No, not just an individual. For calling COB a
    criminal he punch your face in too, you cocksucker.

DEFENSE LAWYER
    Your honor, I move to have this juror and all
    the other 'most ethical people on the planet' dismissed.​

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010