What's new

Golden Quotes from ESMB

O.K. guys. I've been surfing around ESMB, and there are too many interesting threads to do justice to it all (what a timesink, but I LOVE IT!). I'm amazed and delighted by the collective wisdom, insight, experience, intelligence, compassion and humor that shines forth on this board.

So here's your chance to mine that gold and share some of your favorite words and phrases that others have written elsewhere on other threads. Quote writing that moved you, helped you to get clarity, eased your pain, or gave you a much needed chuckle! The only rule is, you can't post your own writing!

If you see something that you feel is really great and want to share it with others, post it here! Please be succinct, and post your favorite snippets only, not the entire thread! Yes, you can make multiple entries. Please give proper credit to the writers. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a start:

Favorite quote so far by Alanzo: "...as a thetan, I'm totally hot!" (I'm so there with you, Buddy!) :p

Favorite quote from BlueWigGirl (upon entering a thread): "Here I come to save the day!"

Favorite quote by Kha Khan:
I learned and drilled the "find the ruin" FSM drill a number of times over the years. Really, it is Scientology in a nutshell:
Find somebody's ruin.
Totally cave them in.
Take advantage of their vulnerable and (mistakenly) thankful state to sell them something.
No, actually, that is not good enough. Take advantage of their vulnerable and (mistakenly) thankful state to sell them as much crap for as much money as you possibly can.
Because the one thing a person whose ruin has just been found, and who is caved in and vulnerable, needs is to max out their credit cards and, if at all possible, mortgage their home to buy an auditing and/or training package.
Oh, and have fun spending your FSM commission.
What a religion. And talk about karma? Face it dudes, next life we're all coming back as dung beetles.

LOTS more to come! :)

dontscamme

Patron Meritorious
Here's just one of many great quotes from HelluvaHoax:

How many Scientologists?

Seriously? Over ten million (*).

I am counting the released BT's. They are all Clears!

Next event DM announces a huge breakthrough enabling all freed BTs to buy the Basics & a Clear bracelet.

Hip Hip Hooray!

(*) Using the Hubbard Standard Tech Calculator, not homo sap's degraded, fake science of mathematics.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=274412#post274412

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wonderful thread

Let me post some quotes of Bee Sting here:

"I like my bank. I like being PTS. I have no problem living everyday in the world of SP's. I am proud to be a WOG again and I don't want to be handled or audited. I am out ethics - been on the RPF, ex-communicated twice and glad it's all over. I am all over the tone scale but all those things is what makes life worth living."

"Believing or worship is no justification for abuse, verbal, physical, emotional, physological or in any other form. It is not ok!"

"In a conversation with husband, very much a Scientologist even being out for so many years, I learned what he and how Scientology views any one with disabilities. His words in reference to my beautiful little girl were “they put dogs to sleep.” I divorced him!

Scientology believe people with disabilities are “degraded beings” and somehow my husband blamed me for causing, yes, causing her condition. It was my fault, I caused it and I was no longer the “perfect” mother whom gave birth to his first born son. I fell from his “pedestal”, as he put it."

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

Love

Markus

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Here's just one of many great quotes from HelluvaHoax:

How many Scientologists?

Seriously? Over ten million (*).

I am counting the released BT's. They are all Clears!

Next event DM announces a huge breakthrough enabling all freed BTs to buy the Basics & a Clear bracelet.

Hip Hip Hooray!

(*) Using the Hubbard Standard Tech Calculator, not homo sap's degraded, fake science of mathematics.

Wow, Cool! I am glad I am not the only one laughing at my posts! haha (THANKS DONTSCAMME!)

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Clamicide's sig line:

Clamicide

I joined a religion started by a science fiction writer that used a double cross as its symbol, and then they tried to sell me a bridge.....what could have possibly gone wrong?:confused2:

(Love this thread!) :clap:
-TL

Doom

Lurking.
this i one of Dulloldfarts gold moments, its gold

quote:
H

e

y

A

l

a

n

z

o

T

r

y

m

a

k

i

n

g

c

o

r

r

e

c

t

f

u

c

k

i

n

g

p

a

r

a

g

r

a

p

h

s

: end quote :lol:

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
'when you have the hammer ... everything looks like a nail'

I can't recall who posted that originally but I laughed for 2 days when I saw it here (then I stopped ... and laughed at something else instead, as you do).

:giggle:

knn

Patron Meritorious
I also LOVE several quotes from AnonOrange (dealing with alternative medicine) that really show his motivations:
  • "I would like to BAN homeopathy immediately... Many of my anon friends know that my next fight after scientology is homeopathy."
  • "If you guys want to trust your lives to this alternative medicine stuff, you will all die early.... I have not taken vitamins in at least 30 years... Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to avoid vitamins."
  • "I'm sorry to hear you have cancer, but your are wasting your valuable time and money with idiotic treatments... Both of my parents died of cancer and we did not use one bit of woo woo on them. I'll do the same for myself."
A man with principles to die for. The founder of "The Avitaminists". Why live with woo woo if you can die with cancer?

Last edited: