What's new

Golden Quotes from ESMB

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
I also LOVE several quotes from AnonOrange (dealing with alternative medicine) that really show his motivations:

• "I would like to BAN homeopathy immediately... Many of my anon friends know that my next fight after scientology is homeopathy."
  • "If you guys want to trust your lives to this alternative medicine stuff, you will all die early.... I have not taken vitamins in at least 30 years... Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to avoid vitamins."
  • "I'm sorry to hear you have cancer, but your are wasting your valuable time and money with idiotic treatments... Both of my parents died of cancer and we did not use one bit of woo woo on them. I'll do the same for myself."
A man with principles. Why live with woo woo if you can die with cancer?

This is a great thread so I am sorry for a momentary derail...

I just want to point out to Anonorange that vaccinations are actually homeopathic medicine. Use a dictionary! You have many MU's! Quick to the library before you make yourself look like an ass... OOPS! you are too late!

Gadfly

Crusader
vaccinations use a little bit of a disease to kick start the immune system to make antibodies. homeo means same pathic means disease

Vaccinations and homeopathic remedies are "similar" in that they both use "small amounts" of something. But, the theories and AMOUNTS involved are very different. Not at all the same thing.

And, I do like all things alternative!:D

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Vaccinations and homeopathic remedies are "similar" in that they both use "small amounts" of something. But, the theories and AMOUNTS involved are very different. Not at all the same thing.

Quite apart from the vast differences in theory and preparation, one huge, huge difference is that homeopathic remedies are not adulterated and used for political purposes. Like genocide. (no smiley)

Paul

Gadfly

Crusader
Quite apart from the vast differences in theory and preparation, one huge, huge difference is that homeopathic remedies are not adulterated and used for political purposes. Like genocide. (no smiley)

Paul

Mmm? Some of the (alternative) literature on vaccinations is quite scary. The amounts of Mercury (heavy metal poisoning) alone makes the purpose of mass vaccinating very suspect.

And what about flouridation of water supplies with sodium flouride? THAT also has some very scary aspects (i.e. Russian testing in prisons to keep the prison population docile). Granted, there has been a switch in usage to other formulations involving "flouride" and I am not up on just how toxic these newer versions are or are not.

In the same way that the C of S spits out assertions, so did various aspects of the government (FDA) and dental industry spit out propoganda regarding the prevention of tooth decay with fllouride. The effectiveness of flouride in preventing tooth decay has always been highly questionable, and also possibly quite toxic:

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/toxicchemicalsan/a/flouride.htm

I have always had good waler filtration systems on any public water source, and have brushed daily with baking soda and rinse with hydrogen peroxide. Very little decay or gum problems here! Also, it is difficult to remove flouride and newer chemical additives used to chlorinate public water supplies, and one must keep up on the actual true effectiveness of water filtration systems. I just drink bottled water, or my own home-distilled water.

But, excuse me, I forgot. There are NO conspiracies!:confused2:

Mmm? Some of the (alternative) literature on vaccinations is quite scary. The amounts of Mercury (heavy metal poisoning) alone makes the purpose of mass vaccinating very suspect.

And what about flouridation of water supplies with sodium flouride? THAT also has some very scary aspects (i.e. Russian testing in prisons to keep the prison population docile). Granted, there has been a switch in usage to other formulations involving "flouride" and I am not up on just how toxic these newer versions are or are not.

In the same way that the C of S spits out assertions, so did various aspects of the government (FDA) and dental industry regarding preventing tooth decay with fllouride. The effectiveness of flouride in preventing tooth decay has always been highly questionable, and also possibly quite toxic:

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/toxicchemicalsan/a/flouride.htm

But, excuse me, I forgot. There are NO conspiracies!:confused2:

Well it's a well known fact that not smoking enough cigarettes will cause lung cancer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quohA_UYRDE

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
This is a great thread so I am sorry for a momentary derail...

I just want to point out to Anonorange that vaccinations are actually homeopathic medicine. Use a dictionary! You have many MU's! Quick to the library before you make yourself look like an ass... OOPS! you are too late!

absolute garbage.

Vaccinations have NOTHING to do with homeopathy.

You just acheived the state you accused AnonOrange of.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
vaccinations use a little bit of a disease to kick start the immune system to make antibodies. homeo means same pathic means disease

No it does not.

Homeopathy uses the totally dumb idea that water has memory.

There is NO ACTIVE INGREDIENT in homepathic medicine.

You should go look in the library before you look like an ass.

oops. Too late.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

Oh god, did you actually go look before you commented?

Didn't think so - just read the anti-vaxer garbage and came right on over here with it.

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
absolute garbage.

Vaccinations have NOTHING to do with homeopathy.

You just acheived the state you accused AnonOrange of.

:lol: venomous! all I was saying is that the word homeopathy means same disease which is what a vaccine is. Quite literally vaccinations are homeopathic! Where does all of this heat come from, Mick? Is it really necessary? I like how you and DOF just come in and say NO without backing up your statement, at least I explained what I was implying. Learn to forum.

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
No it does not.

Homeopathy uses the totally dumb idea that water has memory.

There is NO ACTIVE INGREDIENT in homepathic medicine.

You should go look in the library before you look like an ass.

oops. Too late.

really, I am sorry to have derailed this thread! I think it is a fantastic tread! I especially LOLed at the one about Alonzo needing to learn how to format.

At any rate, I am not trying to say that vaccinations are a part of Homeopathic Medicine. Rather that vaccinations are homeopathic medicine as opposed to allopathic medicine.

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
Oh god, did you actually go look before you commented?

Didn't think so - just read the anti-vaxer garbage and came right on over here with it.

Make way for Mick! The quintessential authority on vaccinations and alternative medicine! You don't take the time to read, Mick. Gadfly said that the alternative literature is frightening, especially the bits about mercury poisoning.