What's new

Gratitude ~ The Thread

Oooooh, I loved this Renegade, thank you so much for contributing this! I have long loved and used some of Angeles Arrien's work, but had not yet heard of this. :happydance:

Here is a link to the entire audio program, which is for sale as a CD or as a download, for those who would like to go deeper:

http://www.soundstrue.com/shop/Gratitude/1853.productdetails

Here is a link which introduces Angeles a bit:
http://www.spiritualityandpractice.com/teachers/teachers.php?id=291&g=1

Here is a quote from my favorite of her work so far: Her book: The Four Fold Way :love2:
http://www.spiritualityandpractice.com/books/excerpts.php?id=16543

:heartbeat: Thank you Renegade, I'm very grateful you shared that! :happydance:

Last edited:
2012-happy-New-Year-wishes.jpg

Gadfly

Crusader
Ah, it is just so serious and gangbusters over on the Debbie Cook thread. I had to come here for a little "clean air".

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :happydance:

Let's see? Mmmmm?

I am grateful for my little granddaughter (I probably already said that). :confused2:

nats8s.jpg

I took a trip with my daughter & granddaughter today. I had to drop off my daughter, and it was me and the baby for about 3 hours! :thumbsup:

We spent over an hour in WalMart, fooding shopping mostly. Of course, I am talking to her the whole time, making her gigle, making her smile, feeding her bottled breast milk (yep, 100% au natural) a bit while trying to navigate the shopping cart, and then holding her a bit as I walked around the store pushing the cart (with a healing sprained ankle). Damn, life is GOOD! :happydance:

I do this thing with her where I really get into PT, and I am there with JUST HER in this little space. She is so innocent and trusting and she looks right in your eyes, never looks away, and it is so very cool to really BE THERE in her wonderful little space. Sort of meditating with just her! :biggrin:

Then when I was driving to a music store with her locked in the baby seat in the back, and she started crying, so I sang a little ditty that I made up for her on about Day 1 of her appearing:

Whose the little Natalie?
Whose the Little Girl?

Whose the Baby Nalalie?
The baby baby girl!

I just repeat those lines, with a unique varying melody, and I really "intend to be there with her getting it". She stopped crying within 15 seconds. I did have to TR3 it and apply "the way out is the way through", but I just persisted with the calming "theta" energy and she quited right down and started cooing. Okay, I could have explained that without ANY of them noisy Scio-terms. My bad! :whistling:

Here is the sanitized, non-Scientology description of the same event:

I just repeat those lines, over and over, with a varying melody, and I really try to "be there" fully with her, like the ideas of Baba Ram Das or Eckhart Tolle. She stopped crying within 15 seconds. I did have to keep at it a bit, repeating the little lullaby as she was still crying, but after a short while she quieted right down, and started cooing. Little happy sounds were bursting out at random moments.

Natalie is just so cool, and I am VERY grateful to have the chance to watch this little creature unfold day-by-day. But, it is NOT at all a passive process. We shower her with love, attention, validation and an environment of CALM. And, while she is just SO COOL, I am pretty sure that the added "positive" vibes are having a major effect on HOW she unfolds! I watch her indicators always. The second any "bad indicators" (BIs)appear, I do what I can to get her VGIs again. My daughter pretty much does the same thing. We let her BE and DO just as she is. We give her lots of space too, but I really try new & different things, see what she seems to like (and what she doesn't), and do MORE of WHAT SHE LIKES! To me it is almost an experiment in, "how do young infants respond to a 100% sane, peaceful and loving environment?" :confused2:

We are surrounding her with great amounts of active, well-manifested, and intelligent LOVE! Watching her respond to it is QUITE AMAZING!

I am SO grateful for this! :yes:

And I am grateful that daring little Natalie has such a loving Grandpa to take her shopping with him and to look after her! :happydance: What a Cutie Pie she is!!!

She is so sweet! What a wonderful way to start out the New Year!!!! :cloud9:
Thanks for sharing her with us! :buzzin:

And here's a happy little dance number :dance3: for anyone who's feeling a bit down over anything, feel free to join in! :biggrin: :

http://youtu.be/VEp29GS1VXI

Last edited:
Well, I didn't get to do the sing along Messiah this year, but this is almost as fun! :thumbsup:

I'm grateful for high school kids who are dedicated to their art! :happydance: This took a lot of practice!

And now presenting for your enjoyment, those silent "signing" monks from Oahu, Hawaii!

http://youtu.be/ZCFCeJTEzNU

:questions: Where are the Monks?

They aren't real monks, Renagade, it's an act! :) But a fun one for the holidays!
Performed by members of the hula halau (school, performance troupe, spiritual team, calabash family, etc.... many layers of meaning) of this sweet mega church in Hawaii...

http://www.enewhope.org/

Here Is a bigger performance in their sanctuary, but not as a good visuals as the first video:

http://youtu.be/Y7Bgq37nD0o

Here is another great performance by their halau for Christmas:

http://youtu.be/lslcvi4mcO8

Here is an example of kahiko hula, old school classical hula, pre-contact (with furriners) hula. This is the way that the Hawaiian people prayed, told their creation stories and heroic, mythic battle stories originally. Most of the chants are prayers, or homages to the gods of this or that place or thing. Pretty cool that they are doing this in a modern Christian church. (I don't think the old gods mind a little bitty "Christo" stuck on at the end! :thumbsup: :coolwink: The Missionaries did everything in their power to destroy the art of hula utterly. (It was too heathen!) Fortunately, they failed! :biggrin:

http://youtu.be/0_FdDEgBuSo

And here is their Pastor singing with them dancing the graceful "modern" style hula! (The group that sways together, prays together!:biggrin:)

http://youtu.be/TOdF2F4uxtY

Okay, more than you wanted to know...but I LOVE hula!!! :happydance:

Enough relaxation for the moment...

Now, back to Gratitude work for the New Year! :happydance:

Lesson Three EFFECT

Every breath, as Word or wondrous sigh, precipitates change.

Now imagine our bodily waters flowing, breath by breath, covering all Creation in a mist of intentioned time.

As focus goes so will Creation flow.

Go Gratitude!

Breathe easily, releasing vaporized sighs of matters realized through intentioned Gratitude.

"Ah - uh - mmmmmmm"

Breath contains both air and moisture. The moisture, or water, is impregnated and charged with the flowing magnetism of feelings that attracts that which has been willed, visualized, and thought into form. Even the smallest amount of charged water has the ability to change all water that it comes into contact with. On the outbreath, the moisture in the breath is in immediate contact with the moisture in the air of the macrocosm, and this magnetism ripples out to the entire Unified Field of magnetic energy in the astral plane. ( Whoo-hoo, we're on the astral plane, folks! :woohoo:)

While we are at it, take time throughout the day to check that you are using your diaphragm muscles to do abdominal deep breathing, as we all did as infants, not shallow upper chest breathing, where your shoulders go up and down, causing neck strain and headaches.... Put your hand on your tummy and feel it go in and out as you breath. :thumbsup:)

The Angels of Breath message, also known as The Angels of Romasara ~ spiritus sanctus

Cosmic%20Ocean.jpg

Here is an arty Angel site, with art and "angelic" music including a helpful Healing trauma and PTSD page, which has some usefulness. :)
Take it all with a grain of salt, use what serves you, and discard the rest. :coolwink: The music is free and lovely to relax to... :)

www.spiritussanctus.com

*feel free to pass along this knew view on Gratitude

Last edited:
Lesson Four CRYSTAL CLEAR

Water crystals reveal structural alterations bent by vibration, being currently arranged to display now.

Love beats true within waking waters of time called You and I.

Masterfully guided through Gratitude, this Source force will create bodies bent on behaving with benevolent intentions.
Designed to witness Life as waking Art. :happydance:

Go Gratitude

Imagine a wave of Gratitude, flowing across every beating heart, re-connecting our water bodies to Love.

jaws_study_wave.jpg

Dr. Emoto - grab your microscope.

crystal_clear.jpg

Interview with Masaru Emoto on Gratitude:

REIKO: Have you come across a particular word or phrase in your research that you have found to be most helpful in cleaning up the natural waters of the world?

DR. EMOTO: Yes. There is a special combination that seems to be perfect for this, which is love plus the combination of thanks and appreciation reflected in the English word gratitude. Just one of these is not enough. Love needs to be based in gratitude, and gratitude needs to be based in love. These two words together create the most important vibration. And it is even more important that we understand the value of these words.

For example, we know that water is described as H2O. If we were to look at love and gratitude as a pair, gratitude is the H and love is the O. Water is the basis that not only supports but also allows the existence of life. In my understanding of the concept of yin and yang, in the same way that there is one O and two Hs, we also need one part yang/love to two parts yin/gratitude, in order to come to a place of balance in the equation.

Lesson Five LUCID GRATITUDE

Consciously directing attentions to Gratitude during transition from Waking reality to Dream space will create a bridge allowing intentional exploration, Divine communion, and passage to enlightening adventures.

Dreaming2.jpg

Here is how:

1. Tonight, as you lie to rest, focus on Gratitude.

2. Imagine this symbol over your heart. (Any spiral flowing outward.)

simple.gif
images

(The picture on the right is a representation of stable spiral ventricular wave dynamics, the way the bio-electrochemical energy moves through your heart, making it beat properly.)

3. With each peaceful beat calming waters within, feel a drift into sleep, flowing knowing going is NOW - resting on a ring of Gratitude, leisurely floating Rivers of Abundance.

Rest. Soak. Splash.

Explore shores for treasures galore.

Prepare to wake in Gratitude.

Go Gratitude!

To activate Will during sleep excursions, summon a symbol of Gratitude.

You will immediately connect with choice, awareness, and power! (plus - flying remains an exhilarating option.)

lucid-dream-flying.jpg

"Lucid dreams are also symbolic--yet in quite a different way...their symbolism takes the form of beautiful landscapes -- different luminous phenomena, sunlight, clouds, and especially a deep blue sky.

In a perfect instance of the lucid dream I float through immensely wide landscapes, with a clear blue, sunny sky, and a feeling of deep bliss and Gratitude, which I feel impelled to express by eloquent words of thankfulness and piety.

Sometimes these words seem to me a little rhetorical, but I cannot help it, as it is very difficult in dreams to control emotional impulses ... Sometimes I conceive of what appears as a symbol, warning, consoling, approving.

Flying or floating may be observed in all forms of dreams, except perhaps the class of general dream sensations; yet it is generally an indication that lucid dreams are coming. "

- excerpt, A Study of Dreams by Frederik Van Eeden

Kathy Kochevar created this magnificent mandala, titled Rainbow of Gratitude.
many thanks and much Gratitude for this heartfelt creation!

lucid_gratitude.gif

to view more of her magical mandalas, go to: www.earthandskymandalas.com

Last edited:

BardoThodol

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sweetie,

I'm grateful for the internet which makes it possible to know what the bad guys try to hide. Grateful it makes learning easier.

BardoThodol

Grateful for my kids, from whom I realized: you never know how much you can love another human being until you've had kids.

BardoThodol

Grateful, in this economy, for a steady income flow. Grateful for wise counsel that kept the money in our hands, always growing, seldom wasted. Grateful to have the wherewithal to sample life's bounty and to be generous.

BardoThodol

Grateful for life's continuous mischief, which sometimes makes for unexpected friendships. Grateful for Emily, half my age, twice my brains. Grateful for the concentric rings of friends with whom odd moments can be shared.

Just beautiful, Bardo! :) Thanks for sharing all that! :thumbsup:

I'm grateful to know that you have so much goodness that endures in your life! :happydance:

Let it all keep flowing! Yes! :yes: