ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Happy Birthday!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Emma, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

IF it was your birthday today, and IF you were reading this board and IF I happened to know it was your birthday, then...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

[​IMG]

2. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Now that's my kind of cake!

Can I have one when it's my birfday?

3. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

I'm sure whoever it may be is touched by your gesture! :flowers:

However, I think they're a big pansy for not revealing themselves! :D

4. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

:vacuum:

Ah the good times. Just a 3 post long thread. That'll be done in no time! :floor:

:trash:

There! All done! I suppose I'll take the hoover with me, god damn hoover this! I don't think Emma will notice.

It's myyy prrrrecious!

I shure hope no one will miss it... Well I can always give it back if it's needed again. Like, if some ghost starts acting up. Lot of ghosts in these electronic walls. 12 good years of posting generates more BT's then that fekking volcano did 60 million years ago.

What a load of balls that story was. I can't believe I was so afraid to read it back when I finally did, that must've been? 2008?

Good times.

Whale! Shouldn't stay! Time for the living to vacate this place and head to the chat. That's where any good after party is held. The chat box.

:pixiedust:

5. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

And who will be the thread killer (i.e. the last poster) of each of the threads on this board before shutdown time? Maybe Emma will have the last say after she shuts off further posts from anyone but herself and then posts the last post on each thread. She would be the ultimate thread killer!

6. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Or maybe the end will be like this ...