What's new

Has anybody involved in Scientology come back to relive their lives?

Gib

Crusader
Dianetics said one could go clear, if you follow the steps outlined in that book, scientology said one could come back after death to resume their knowledge of past deaths and to end the cycle of endless deaths and rebirths.

So the question is, can scientology which has now somehow become known as a religion,

the questions is, did Hubbard's books and lectures, his auditing procedures, his training to produce a clear, a OT, has anybody returned back from death using his procedures?

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dianetics said one could go clear, if you follow the steps outlined in that book, scientology said one could come back after death to resume their knowledge of past deaths and to end the cycle of endless deaths and rebirths.

So the question is, can scientology which has now somehow become known as a religion,

the questions is, did Hubbard's books and lectures, his auditing procedures, his training to produce a clear, a OT, has anybody returned back from death using his procedures?
no

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I mean, I don't know anyone that has been able to do it, but I don't know everyone, so there might be a possibility I suppose.

Actually, sorry I forgot, the answer is no.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
I don't think anyone has. But there are scngsts -- and even ex-scngsts -- who believe they have. I've seen someone describe on this board how he went clear in his last lifetime.

I think he's deluded. But to him the experience is real. Things like that are very hard to shake.

One of the Flag AO IAS reges told me she did. At the time I believed her. Now?

salt.jpg

pkatz

Patron with Honors
Yes, but not to me directly, to a friend at the FSO who I would visit with and shoot the sh*t occasionally.

So it's second hand.

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I had a student on course once who, while doing an e-meter drill, suddenly got all restimulated and ran out of the course room. I followed her and she was hysterical saying that she had just remembered that LRH had killed her last lifetime in an auditing session.

She didn't realise she was born before Dianetics was published.

freethinker

Sponsor
I don't think anyone has. But there are scngsts -- and even ex-scngsts -- who believe they have. I've seen someone describe on this board how he went clear in his last lifetime.

I think he's deluded. But to him the experience is real. Things like that are very hard to shake.
At the Boston org a girl claimed to have done the SHSBC in her past life and joined the SO. She seemed certain of it.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
I had a student on course once who, while doing an e-meter drill, suddenly got all restimulated and ran out of the course room. I followed her and she was hysterical saying that she had just remembered that LRH had killed her last lifetime in an auditing session.

She didn't realise she was born before Dianetics was published.
LRH killed her in an auditing session? Nice auditor. :roflmao:

Maybe she was picking up on a little bit of truth there.

Me and My Self

Self-born, Autogamous Unicorn
"Has anybody involved in Scientology come back to relive their lives?"
Sure.
All of us exes, fortunately.
Back to our selves...