What's new

Hello all

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
My firefox doesn't have a "tools" option in the menu, it has developer / options / etc. but no "translate". You might have an extension/addon installed to do that. Besides i can't assume they have a level of technical knowledge (especially if they are anything like my family & friends :p ). Nothing beats communicating in your own language. But as a fallbacks go its a good one, so thank you.

You beat me to it. My firefox also doesn't have a "tools" or "translate" option.

M

Moderator 3375

Hello again. First off, I'm sorry I know it's against the rules to have two accounts registered to one person but I couldn't remember my password for the first a/c and I've tried resetting the password numerous times but have never received a reset email. And I cant find an Amin listed on the site to contact to send a reset manually to my proton email account. If someone knows who I contact to get this done please post who that is and I'll PM them, thanks.

Anyway, I had a small question that I hope someone can help me with: I've found some great videos/articles on how to speak/try to help someone in Scientology such as Chris Shelton's 3 part youtube videos. But what I really need is advice in Spanish as their are friends and family who are concerned but not all speak English. While I realise Spanish transcripts would be too much to ask, but are there Spanish based message boards or websites that I can point family and friends to?

Sorry for the 2nd a/c and I hope it doesn't get me booted off, and any help or advice is appreciated, thanks.

That's fine, just continue using the 2nd account.
Moderator 3375