What's new

Hello From David C Gibbons

David C Gibbons

Ex-Scientology Peon
Hey, Gang!

I'n the other David Gibbons, not the musician from Australia, but the guy who took care of the elevators at PAC Base in LA from 1979 to 1980. I will be posting my story once I get full posting privileges, and then you can see things from a Scn Peon's perspective.

I have been lurking for a while, but it is time for me to join my fellow 'declarees' and speak up a bit about my observations. I hope that I can in this way make some amends for the harm I committed by supporting the church over the 30+ years I was involved.

Bright Blessings,

Dave

FoTi

Crusader
Hey, Gang!

I'n the other David Gibbons, not the musician from Australia, but the guy who took care of the elevators at PAC Base in LA from 1979 to 1980. I will be posting my story once I get full posting privileges, and then you can see things from a Scn Peon's perspective.

I have been lurking for a while, but it is time for me to join my fellow 'declarees' and speak up a bit about my observations. I hope that I can in this way make some amends for the harm I committed by supporting the church over the 30+ years I was involved.

Bright Blessings,

Dave

Welcome! :welcome2:

Looking forward to reading your story. :drama:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Hey, Gang!

Bright Blessings,

Dave
Hiya Dave, It's the other Dave Gibbons here. We exchanged a few emails back in the day, if you remember. I've told a few funny stories about misfiling in our respective files in the CofS.
I'm happy to see you posting here, mate. :)
All the best, Your Evil Twin.

David C Gibbons

Ex-Scientology Peon
Hiya Dave, It's the other Dave Gibbons here..

Indeed, Dave, I too remember the poor CF folk's inability to differentiate between Australia and the United States. Sigh...one of very many outpoints, and by no means the greatest.

I'll be preparing the stuff I have to post - after that long story I will share the thoughts of a long-time SCN about Tech, Miscavage, LRH, and Faust. (That last is a teaser)

Cheers,

Dave (in the US) Gibbons

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome David.

So now I know why PAC had all those ups and downs.:biggrin:

Was the PTS/sp course part of your elevator hat checksheet?

Seriously, looking forward to your story. I also knew a Faust but he came from the Ford company I think. :confused2:

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome David.
Many of us have posted our stories and we just love to hear from others.
It can often purge the chronic and debilitating unpleasant emotions.
LTG

Welcome DAvid. I am still lurking myself, and looking forward to your story when you are ready:)

Hah! NO you're not! :lol: :biggrin:

This is one of the funniest first posts ever...LOL!

Welcome Newbie! :thumbsup: Glad you de-lurked! :clap:

And Welcome Dave! Very good to have you join us, will look forward to hearing your stories! :happydance:

Gib

Crusader
Hey, Gang!

Bright Blessings,

Dave

:thumbsup:

There is nothing to fear. In fact, it quite fun communicating here on ESMB.

Welcome David.

So now I know why PAC had all those ups and downs.:biggrin:

Was the PTS/sp course part of your elevator hat checksheet?

Seriously, looking forward to your story. I also knew a Faust but he came from the Ford company I think. :confused2:

I get it! :biggrin: :happydance:

gs_oadil.jpg

+ Elevator Operator!

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome, the other Dave Gibbons.

Every little bit of the story helps to show the real picture.

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well, what's another dave gibbons in the scheme of things, anyway?

Welcome, another dave gibbons!

:)