Hello from Ireland

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Webmaster, Apr 5, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Webmaster

Webmaster Patron

Hi all, never been a member of Scientology but find it very interesting, like to watch videos from Chris Shelton, Growing up in Scientology and Surviving Scientology that does the best interviews.

Also, enjoy watching Independents side of the Scientology story.

So tempted to visit the Scientology's office in Dublin for a fun day out.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  2. Veda

Veda Sponsor

[video=youtube;g8ywW0nf6Ro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ywW0nf6Ro[/video]
    The Incredible String Band are ex Scientologists.

Welcome. :)

If the design of Scientology - its secret "blueprint" - concerns you, the below link and its links may be of interest.

The Scientological Onion: http://exscn.net/content/view/178/105/index.html

Hope this helps.

3. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Try the "e-meter stress test" and then tell us about your experience.

4. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome

Go at dinner time and just before weekday course starts at 7pm? Bring caek and offer it to the staff as you also offer to give it to the 3 students (or however many you actually count) going on course in the ever expanding growning world of scientology.

5. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

"The Church of Scientology opened a new National Affairs Office on Dublin’s upmarket Merrion Square on Saturday (Oct 15th 2016), and it was exactly as strange as you might imagine........... Nothing in the room indicated this event had anything to do with Scientology, until you started talking to people. Almost no one in the room was Irish, and it was clear (from an overheard conversation) that many of them had been flown in from the US and the UK for the event. The National Affairs Office staff are all new too, they arrived from their respective countries just last week, according to a number of them I spoke to...............................The opening ceremony, in front of the Merrion Square property, was nearly normal, except for the number flags and tri-colour themed decorations which could only have been organised by an American. Irish patriotism is more Taytos than flags. Once the ribbon was cut and Merrion Square duly filled with green, white and orange balloons and confetti, I was able to take a look inside............"

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/irel...the-church-of-scientology-in-dublin-1.2831493

6. Webmaster

Webmaster Patron

Yes, this is the plan, hopefully, I can record the whole experience on video.

7. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Suggest you check out the work Ross and Carrie have done on this:

http://ohnopodcast.com/?offset=1459704043279

It is difficult to get past the intro handshake period and up to the more serious stuff. For one thing, they will push the Purification Rundown early on and that costs several grand. Time, dedication and expenses escalate quickly. I think they conduct background checks routinely now also specifically to prevent "infiltration" by reporters, scio watchers, etc.

If anyone wanted to go deep they would need a lot of preparation and to build a backstory.

In either case, have fun and enjoy goofing on the insanity.

8. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

On second thought why go into the org when you could find a scientologist about anywhere in Ireland.

Per a report posted I think by a commenter on Tongortega.org there are scientologist all over the place...in fact there are 87 of them thronging through the 4.3 million Irish population. :yes:

9. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Don't give them your real name/address/telephone number or they'll be contacting you for the rest of your life.

10. Stefanolyee

Stefanolyee New Member

Hey how you doin? Hello from Sweden! I am also new here so just wanted to say Hello to everyone! Cheers :coolwink:

I have a lot to read on these forums :omg:

11. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Hello Stefanolyee.

:welcome:

12. Webmaster

Webmaster Patron

I am also a fan of Ross and Carrie, I won't be going that far in, I only want to experience the cult first hand, their offices seem very small here in Dublin. I know they recently opened a PR office in a better part of the city.

13. Webmaster

Webmaster Patron

Thanks, for the advice, I know they would spam me for life.

14. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

In Scientology, PR is a often a euphemism for OSA Intelligence ops.

It would be interesting to get a sense for the level of desperation. Orgs generally are under a tremendous amount of stress. Just paying the rent and utility bills month to month is a miracle. They must spend money on futile bulk mailing and promo before paying staff. They may look upon every person who takes the Personality Test as a reprieve.

You will get to see the ARC Triangle in full force. They have no Reality on you yet and they don't know at what point to Communicate so they will use lots of Affinity. After you do the Personality Analysis Test they will have enough Reality to target Communication.

Scientologists believe that they have the codification of life and existence and the ability to identify and solve any problem. They will be probing to find a problem to solve. Even if you have no problem then Scientology will make you much much better at whatever it is that you want to Be/Do/Have. There is no escape.

They will be gauging your emotional tone level and attempting to mock up a tone level just above your own. If you are in mild interest then they will be in conservatism. Come up to conservatism and they will mock up strong interest.

Suggest if you buy anything, use cash, not a credit card. If there was somebody who took your lunch money in grade school then this is the time to use their address.

Tone Scale.jpg

15. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

IMO, I don't think a video recording of this would be important. Just do it exactly as directed by them and see what happens.