What's new

Hello People :-(

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Google Translation:

Hi,

I am back :) and just wanted to tell you what I did the last weeks.

I have constant ups and downs even worse not that worse come .. sometimes for days where I desperately hold back mechanism to take the phone to let me RPF that I will go back to the SeaOrg, which are then the times where I force me to think that Scientology is a sect and a lie.

I was on German TV, and have since reported little about my story.

I also have a contacted a famous Ex I am planning some projects with him and he helps a lot ...

My mother has gone out for two weeks and from Scientology ..

But all in all, every day a new struggle not to go back and it is not easy no matter how hard I try.

Some good news, I've got a job even if it is not great but it is labor

I hope somebody translats At the moment I can't think and write in english

Greetings

Trinox

:thumbsup: You are on the right way. Glad to hear your mother is out. :happydance:

Cherished

Google Translation:

:thumbsup: You are on the right way. Glad to hear your mother is out. :happydance:
Your mother is OUT??

AWESOME!!!

Trinox, remember two important things:

1. IT WILL GET BETTER.
2. Until it gets better, be kind to yourself. You deserve it.

Much love,
C

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Google Translation:

:
Hi,

I am back :) and just wanted to tell you what I did the last weeks.

I have constant ups and downs even worse not that worse come .. sometimes for days where I desperately hold back mechanism to take the phone to let me RPF that I will go back to the SeaOrg, which are then the times where I force me to think that Scientology is a sect and a lie.

I was on German TV, and have since reported little about my story.

I also have a contacted a famous Ex I am planning some projects with him and he helps a lot ...

My mother has gone out for two weeks and from Scientology ..

But all in all, every day a new struggle not to go back and it is not easy no matter how hard I try.

Some good news, I've got a job even if it is not great but it is labor

I hope somebody translats At the moment I can't think and write in english

Greetings

Trinox [..]

Please tell Trinox congrats and he/she and his mother are in my thoughts and prayers!

Mary

newlife

Patron
Dear Trinox,

It was a good decision to leave the Sea Org. Well done.

Many of the people on this site have had similar experiences and will understand that you have a very tough time now.
But the fact that you are now in a bad situation does not mean that your decision of leaving the SO was wrong.

My advice to you is: build a new life.

It may be hard to start from the beginning, but it can be done.

If I was in your situation, I would start with the following steps:

1. Find a safe, cheap place where you can live, (if you don't have one yet.)

2. Find a way to get enough money so you can at least survive financially.

3. If you have some money, take care of yourself (e.g. buy new shoes, go to the dentist, etc., whatever is needed.)

4. Find people in your daily life or in the internet that you can communicate with. Perhaps recontact old friends or family...

Later on you might find new goals in life, perhaps a beautiful girlfriend, who knows.... :eyeroll:

Life can be tough, but it is never too late to make a new start.

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

hier in deutsch:

Lieber Trinox,

es war eine gute Entscheidung die Sea Org zu verlassen. Gut gemacht.

Viele der Leute auf dieser Seite haben ähnliche Erfahrungen gemacht und werden verstehen, dass du jetzt eine harte Zeit durchmachst.
Aber die Tatsache, dass du jetzt in einer schlechten Situation bist heisst nicht, dass deine Entscheidung die Sea Org zu verlassen falsch war.

Mein Rat an dich ist: Erschaffe dir ein neues Leben.
Es mag am Anfang hart sein, aber du kannst es schaffen.

Wenn ich in deiner Situation wäre würde ich mit den folgenden Schritten anfangen:

1. Finde einen sicheren, billigen Platz zum Wohnen und Leben (falls du noch keinen hast)

2. Finde einen Weg genug Geld zu verdienen, so dass du wenigstens finanziell überleben kannst.

3. Wenn du dann Geld hast, dann kümmere dich um dich selbst (dh kauf dir neue Schuhe, geh zum Zahnarzt usw. was immer nötig ist)

4. Finde Leute, mit denen du reden kannst, entweder im täglichen Leben oder im Internet. Vielleicht kontaktierst du alte Freunde oder Familie...

Später findest du vielleicht neue Ziele im Leben, vielleicht eine hübsche Freundin, wer weiss.... :eyeroll:

Das Leben kann hart sein, aber es ist nie zu spät einen neuen Anfang zu machen.

Viel Glück! :thumbsup:

Trinox

Patron
Dear Trinox,

It was a good decision to leave the Sea Org. Well done.

Many of the people on this site have had similar experiences and will understand that you have a very tough time now.
But the fact that you are now in a bad situation does not mean that your decision of leaving the SO was wrong.

My advice to you is: build a new life.

It may be hard to start from the beginning, but it can be done.

If I was in your situation, I would start with the following steps:

1. Find a safe, cheap place where you can live, (if you don't have one yet.)

2. Find a way to get enough money so you can at least survive financially.

3. If you have some money, take care of yourself (e.g. buy new shoes, go to the dentist, etc., whatever is needed.)

4. Find people in your daily life or in the internet that you can communicate with. Perhaps recontact old friends or family...

Later on you might find new goals in life, perhaps a beautiful girlfriend, who knows.... :eyeroll:

Life can be tough, but it is never too late to make a new start.

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

hier in deutsch:

Lieber Trinox,

es war eine gute Entscheidung die Sea Org zu verlassen. Gut gemacht.

Viele der Leute auf dieser Seite haben ähnliche Erfahrungen gemacht und werden verstehen, dass du jetzt eine harte Zeit durchmachst.
Aber die Tatsache, dass du jetzt in einer schlechten Situation bist heisst nicht, dass deine Entscheidung die Sea Org zu verlassen falsch war.

Mein Rat an dich ist: Erschaffe dir ein neues Leben.
Es mag am Anfang hart sein, aber du kannst es schaffen.

Wenn ich in deiner Situation wäre würde ich mit den folgenden Schritten anfangen:

1. Finde einen sicheren, billigen Platz zum Wohnen und Leben (falls du noch keinen hast)

2. Finde einen Weg genug Geld zu verdienen, so dass du wenigstens finanziell überleben kannst.

3. Wenn du dann Geld hast, dann kümmere dich um dich selbst (dh kauf dir neue Schuhe, geh zum Zahnarzt usw. was immer nötig ist)

4. Finde Leute, mit denen du reden kannst, entweder im täglichen Leben oder im Internet. Vielleicht kontaktierst du alte Freunde oder Familie...

Später findest du vielleicht neue Ziele im Leben, vielleicht eine hübsche Freundin, wer weiss.... :eyeroll:

Das Leben kann hart sein, aber es ist nie zu spät einen neuen Anfang zu machen.

Viel Glück! :thumbsup:

thank you. Thats the thinks wat i do in the moment. Bud it is very hard the New life

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Thank you Mary.

It was a hard way bad the right way

:yes: but it gets better!

Don't forget, there is help and support for ex Sea Org.

Try the XSO forum. Run by Mick.
http://sites.google.com/site/xseaorg/

[Quote:]
NEED HELP? In USA or Canada Call toll free 1-866-XSEAORG
That's 1 866- 973-2674

This is a good number to call to hook up with old friends or find a place to stay if you're just out. In UK (London) call 0208 864 4940

There is an XSO chat site which is not viewable by the public and which is exclusive to X Sea Org members regardless of current status or affiliations. Here is the link. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XSO/ [end quote]

Trinox

Patron
:yes: but it gets better!

Don't forget, there is help and support for ex Sea Org.

Try the XSO forum. Run by Mick.
http://sites.google.com/site/xseaorg/

[Quote:]
This is a good number to call to hook up with old friends or find a place to stay if you're just out. In UK (London) call 0208 864 4940

wow thank you very much for this...

pity that the number I had not before now I am back in Germany hir ... and I will resist away and back to London but I think this is present too late :-(

schade dass ich die nummer nicht schon früher hatte jetzt bin ich zurück in deutschland...und ich will hir wider weg und zurück nach England/london aber ich denke dazu ist es jetz zu spät :-(

Trinox

Patron
Today was another bad day.
Again I have been thinking a lot about Scientology and the SeaOrg.
I do not know if that ever goes over.
I hate Germany still, I will always hate Germany,
There is only one place where I am at home and England is London.
I noticed so many times in London and even more I'm just as good
If I could I would like to go back to England yesterday but I see no way back to I go since I have no friends who could help me.
Right now I am a ExSO Member without home.

Markus

Herzlich willkommen hier auf ESMB

Hallo Trinox,

irgendwie habe ich Deine Geschichte komplett übersehen. Es ist schön hier so viele deutsche "Stimmen" zu hören. Deine Geschichte interessiert mich sehr und ich bin schon sehr gespannt. Hast Du die Reportage "Die Seelenfänger" schon gesehen? Kennst Du die tragische Geschichte meines Bruders Uwe?

Ich stehe Dir jederzeit zur Verfügung. Schick mir eine persönliche Nachricht hier auf ESMB - wir können uns gerne auch einmal persönlich treffen.
Wie geht es denn Deiner Mutter mit ihrer Entscheidung Scientology hinter sich zu lassen?

Hut ab vor Deinem großen Schritt weg von Scientology hinein in ein freies, glückliches Leben. Ich drücke Dir die Daumen, dass Du alle Deine Träume erfüllen kannst.

Ganz liebe Grüße
Markus

Trinox

Patron
Hi Markus wir haben schon mal über Im geschriben :)

Meiner mutter geht sehr gut damit.....
was ich von mir nur teilweise sagen kann

FoTi

Crusader
Trinox....maybe Paul (Dulloldfart) or Terrill, here on ESMB can help you connect up with some people in England....they both live in England. Try PMing them here on ESMB and see if they know anyone to hook you up with in England. There are also a lot of Anons in the London area....they had a huge picket in London against Scientology not too long ago....maybe the Anons could help you. Also if you still crave Scientology, there are quite a few people who have left the church that deliver auditing.....you don't have to go back to the Sea Org to get the Bridge, if you want it. Paul also has a website with auditing on line which might help you to get over the pull to get back to the SO.

It's better to never go back to the SO.

Wishing you the best.

:bighug:

Trinox

Patron
Trinox....maybe Paul (Dulloldfart) or Terrill, here on ESMB can help you connect up with some people in England....they both live in England. Try PMing them here on ESMB and see if they know anyone to hook you up with in England. There are also a lot of Anons in the London area....they had a huge picket in London against Scientology not too long ago....maybe the Anons could help you. Also if you still crave Scientology, there are quite a few people who have left the church that deliver auditing.....you don't have to go back to the Sea Org to get the Bridge, if you want it. Paul also has a website with auditing on line which might help you to get over the pull to get back to the SO.

It's better to never go back to the SO.

Wishing you the best.

:bighug:

Thank you for the answer I will contackt the Persons..and than we will see what hapen

waht the right names of the 2 Persons in the ESMB Paul and Terill

Markus

Hi Markus wir haben schon mal über Im geschriben :)

Meiner mutter geht sehr gut damit.....
was ich von mir nur teilweise sagen kann

Uwe hat sein erstes Jahr auch in der Sea Org in England verbracht. Wir wolten ihn dann ein Jahr später dort in East Grinstead besuchen. Als wir dort ankamen sagte man uns, dass er nach Kalifornien versetzt worden ist.
Kannst Du Dir vorstellen was für ein Schock das für meine Mutter war?

Übrigens Dein Auftritt, der hier schon einmal angedeutet wurde war sehr, sehr mutig. Ich hoffe Du konntest da einigen Leuten die Augen öffnen.
Was magst Du denn an Deutschland nicht? London ist eine coole Stadt da verstehe ich Dich gut. Kann ich Dir irgendwie helfen?

Hat Dich der Herr Stettler nach der Sendung auch so bearbeitet und versucht Dich einzuschüchtern.

Lieben Gruß
Markus

Trinox

Patron
Uwe hat sein erstes Jahr auch in der Sea Org in England verbracht. Wir wolten ihn dann ein Jahr später dort in East Grinstead besuchen. Als wir dort ankamen sagte man uns, dass er nach Kalifornien versetzt worden ist.
Kannst Du Dir vorstellen was für ein Schock das für meine Mutter war?

Übrigens Dein Auftritt, der hier schon einmal angedeutet wurde war sehr, sehr mutig. Ich hoffe Du konntest da einigen Leuten die Augen öffnen.
Was magst Du denn an Deutschland nicht? London ist eine coole Stadt da verstehe ich Dich gut. Kann ich Dir irgendwie helfen?

Hat Dich der Herr Stettler nach der Sendung auch so bearbeitet und versucht Dich einzuschüchtern.

Lieben Gruß
Markus

Ich mag die menschen nicht ich mag das system nicht es gibt so viel was ich in deutschland ich mag...london ist und bleibt meine heimat....hoffe das ich irgend wie da wider hin komm....

Naja der Stettler kamm mir auf die nette aber direkte tur...er hätte mich am liebsten wider zurück geholt so instabiel wie ich bin...das mit deinem bruder kann ich mir gut vorstellen ich habe meine mutter genau so geschockt wo ich ihr gesagt habe da sich nicht mehr in berlin bin sondern in england..das wuste sie vorher auch nicht

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's a thought....

As a courtesy to those of us who are not bilingual or multilingual, could you posters who post in another language PLEASE make some half-assed attempt to translate the OP or reply into English? Would this be too much too ask? :confused2:

I am saying, one could even use an on-line translator to at least a corrupted idea of what the OP or reply is. Some one else fluent in the language de jour ("of-the-day") could even offer to translate the OPs and replies. :confused2:

Just a thought from His Almighty, But Humble, The Great Zorg. :yes::thumbsup:

I have spoken! :angry:

Um, is this maybe like a good idea or what? Maybe? No? Yes? Have I come on too strong? Am I a little out of line? What? :confused2:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ich mag die menschen nicht ich mag das system nicht es gibt so viel was ich in deutschland ich mag...london ist und bleibt meine heimat....hoffe das ich irgend wie da wider hin komm....

Naja der Stettler kamm mir auf die nette aber direkte tur...er hätte mich am liebsten wider zurück geholt so instabiel wie ich bin...das mit deinem bruder kann ich mir gut vorstellen ich habe meine mutter genau so geschockt wo ich ihr gesagt habe da sich nicht mehr in berlin bin sondern in england..das wuste sie vorher auch nicht

From the Babelfish.com translator:

I do not like humans I like the system not it give to so much which I in Germany I like… London am and my homeland remains….hope which I possibly like there against come….

Naja of the Stettler comb me on the nice however direct tur… it would before also not have me most of all against back gotten like that instabiel as I is… with your brother can I well present I has my mother just as shocked where I it said itself there no more in Berlin is to separate in England. .das wuste it. Naja of the Stettler comb me on the nice however direct tur… it would before also not have me most of all against back gotten like that instabiel as I is… with your brother can I well present I has my mother just as shocked where I it said itself there no more in Berlin is to separate in England.

Then again, maybe an on-line translator is not such a good idea after all.

Last edited:

Trinox

Patron
From the Babelfish.com translator:

I do not like humans I like the system not it give to so much which I in Germany I like… London am and my homeland remains….hope which I possibly like there against come….

Naja of the Stettler comb me on the nice however direct tur… it would before also not have me most of all against back gotten like that instabiel as I is… with your brother can I well present I has my mother just as shocked where I it said itself there no more in Berlin is to separate in England. .das wuste it. Naja of the Stettler comb me on the nice however direct tur… it would before also not have me most of all against back gotten like that instabiel as I is… with your brother can I well present I has my mother just as shocked where I it said itself there no more in Berlin is to separate in England.

I downt Like the German people I downt like the German system..the only place

Then again, maybe an on-libe translator is not such a good idea after all.

I do not like the German people and German location system is the only home I fill out England London, I hope I eventually get reflected back.

Stettler was nice to me, but directly.

This is what I have written summarized