ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by billheichert, Nov 26, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. billheichert

billheichert Patron with Honors

My name is Bill Heichert. I am 49 years old. I have been out 4 or 5 years. I am so happy to be out. I was in for about 19 years. I was OT5, Perm. CL IV, Patron w/honors (donated over $200,000 to IAS) Fully hatted Div2 Reg. What a waste. I spent some of the best years of my life in a cult! It's hard to believe that I was conned for so long. If you are in and thinking about getting out, get out. I have a lot to tell and i will over time.
    From what I know from being in so long scn doesn't deliver what it promises and overall doesn't work. ron used truths mixed in with his "tech" to make it seem more valid. I have seen at least 8 people that i knew die of cancer while on or after completing upper ot levels. I know the stress level of those who are in. I know a lot of secrets (such as bugging reg offices) that are not ok. I know that dm is bad but from my knowledge of "policy" and practice, ron was bad too. I could go on for page after page of things that finally made sense after i got out. I will in time.

I am new to this site and to message boards period. So forgive me if i don't respond right away. If you want to email me i will respond to that. If you knowme and you are out contact me. If you are thinking about leaving, i will help you.

2. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome to the board. There a lot of "OTs" here with similar stories. Glad you made it out.

3. Daddio

Daddio Patron with Honors

:hattip:

Welcome aboard, Bill. Look forward to seeing you hangin' around.

Alan

4. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Welcome Bill. It's great to be out, isn't it?:)

I look forward to hearing more from you. You'll find a lot of people here who share your opinions.

5. dontscamme

dontscamme Patron Meritorious

:welcome: Bill.

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Glad you got out, and I'm looking forward to your future postings.

6. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

Hey, Bill, long time no talk.

Do you recognize me from my photo?

7. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome Billheichart

Glad you got out and good to have you here adding your assistance.

8. Kutta

Kutta Silver Meritorious Patron

Good on you Bill, and a big welcome. Looking forward to hearing your story.

9. Evolution

Evolution Patron

Welcome!

You express yourself well. Really well done for making a stand!
    I noted your statement to help people who wanted to leave, it reminded me how wrongly labeled people are when they leave. You are obviously a kind, good natured person. I hope you can now enjoy the rest of your life...future.

10. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Welcome Bill! You are right Scientology doesn't work. There are bits of it that do seem to bring a little benefit, but amusingly, these are the parts that he plagiarized from others. So it goes. Anyway, you've made it to a good place. :thumbsup:

11. exsomessenger

exsomessenger Patron Meritorious

HI Bill, glad you are out. Waking up is hard to do, I for one am glad that you had your moment of clairity!

:D

12. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

13. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome to the board Bill. Glad to hear you are enjoying your freedom.
    Hope to hear more of your story.

14. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

Welcome Bill Heichert. I can't wait to hear your story!

15. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Hiya Bill, welcome to ESMB. You are definitely among friends here, many with very similar experiences to yours. I was in the cult beginning in 1956, and terminated forever in the early 90s.

16. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

17. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Welcome Bill. I look forward to reading your stories. :)

18. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome to the board Bill. Hope you will be happy here. When you are ready to tell your story, we will be here to listen.

19. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

:welcome: bill! I look forward to your next posts.

20. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Lynn Fountain Campbell Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome, Bill. Glad you're here.

Lynn