What's new

Helping Tom Cruise Leave Scientology (This Year) for the Sake of his Daughter

The man who introduced me to SCN reminds me a lot of David Miscavige. We were best friends at one time (for a long time), and I can understand how hard it is for Tom Cruise to break away from DM.

Tom is currently getting some space - working on his career. This is giving him the opportunity to get in a place where he can think about things. The biggest influencing factor for him is his love for his daughter. That love may be the thing that causes him to remain permanently off-lines as a Scientologist.

I predict that he will leave quietly out of respect for LRH and his "BFF," but will unofficially end cycle on Scientology (like Tommy Davis and his wife have done). Scientology and DM have caused TC a lot of personal grief over the years, and I think he's had enough.

Be strong Tom. Take an honest look, and do what's best for your daughter. You can do it.

Last edited:

coldmud

Tom is currently getting some space - working on his career. This is giving him the opportunity to get in a place where he can think about things. The biggest influencing factor for him is his love for his daughter. That love may be the thing that causes him to remain permanently off-lines as a Scientologist.

I predict that he will leave quietly out respect for his "BFF," but will unofficially end cycle on Scientology (like Tommy Davis and his wife have done). Scientology and DM have caused TC a lot of personal grief over the years, and I think he's had enough.

Thanks for this perspective. Do you have some reason to think TC is actually considering leaving? (I sure hope for his sake that he is, but haven't heard anything.) or are you just speculating?

Thanks for this perspective. Do you have some reason to think TC is actually considering leaving? (I sure hope for his sake that he is, but haven't heard anything.) or are you just speculating?

I'm speculating based on the latest BS that he's had to endure because of SCN - his defamation suit against Life & Style, who said that Cruise abandoned his daughter.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1109116/to...ct-suri-from-scientology/#OaXiWhLRG1gCtHCc.99
http://www.inquisitr.com/1109116/to...ivorced-him-to-protect-suri-from-scientology/

After reading about this, I felt that it may be helpful to put out some communication indirectly to Tom Cruise that is non-attacking, but understanding. Of course soon, there won't be a church of Scientology as we know it (under David Miscavage). All of this is actually inevitable.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't think Tom Cruise is capable of leaving the Cult of Scientology - he is too heavily invested in being right and made a total ass of himself. 3 marriages have been ruined - all because of Scientology. He is too far gone! Sometimes you can go too far in the Cult and once you cross that line - it is almost impossible to come out. The Scientologist's left in the Cult are more than likely going down with the Titanic. They will "die" in the attempt because that is the IMPLANT they paid to have in Scientology!!

If he has not left by now or not looked - all that is left of him is just a bunch of circuits - no one is home! Tom's EGO is far too big to ever admit he was wrong. If he did not leave when Katie Holmes kicked him to the curb...what would wake him up!

Tom Cruise is too big of a scientological bean to ever admit he was WRONG about "it is a privilege and an honor to call himself a Scientologist"...and one can never do enough for the cult.

Anyway you cut it for Tom Cruise - it is a lose/lose situation. If he leaves - serious EGG on his face - his precious EGO would be crushed.

Remember watching that huge ego in his video - "I DO EVERYTHING BIG" - with the maniacal laugh?

Remember Tom Cruise's Birthday Bash on the Freewinds...at "our" expense?

Remember the "Dog and Pony" show he received from David Miscavige all revealed in Janet Reitman's book -'Inside Scientology'?

Out of any Scientologist on the planet - Tom Cruise received the biggest CON, the biggest "SHOW" - the largest of the "LIES"...and his EGO was already HUGE!

Remember how Captain Miscavige announced him at the IAS Freedom Medal Winner Event and he sucked it all up!

Let's not forget the Sea Org Slaves that Tom Cruise used to provide slave labor for his whims!

Nope - Tom is not going to leave.

Last edited:

NotARonDroid

Amazing really when you think about it, he has had at least 2, maybe 3 marriages broken up with Scientology probably being the main factor in that.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I've suggested this before: Tom could take his P51 and do an inverted pass over Flag, or the CC, while giving 'em the abominable finger. That's correct and impressive ceremony for it. - Be careful however coz' flying like that in an agitated state can be risky!

.. Oh, and do arrange for a ample media coverage!

:yes:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
What would Tom do if he were to leave? Being the "big being" that is he....would he announce it to the world, sue Miscavige for the Con, spying on him and his family for years, would he destroy what is left of the sinking ship...or would he remain silent and suppressed?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
What would Tom do if he were to leave? Being the "big being" that is he....would he announce it to the world, sue Miscavige for the Con, spying on him and his family for years, would he destroy what is left of the sinking ship...or would he remain silent and suppressed?

Hire the biggest, nastiest, toughest law firm in the world and let them deal with it..

edit: One with extensive RICO litigation experience....

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
I can see him with all his exes on his arms in celebration. I'm sure they would all come to his side to celebrate the change, and the public would love it! His career would benefit. Sue the crap out of miscabbage and the cult, write a book and get on with living his lucky life, without giving undue credit to the cult for helping him read better. :duh:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
The man who introduced me to SCN reminds me a lot of David Miscavige. We were best friends at one time (for a long time), and I can understand how hard it is for Tom Cruise to break away from DM.

I predict that he will leave quietly out of respect for LRH and his "BFF," but will unofficially end cycle on Scientology (like Tommy Davis and his wife have done). Scientology and DM have caused TC a lot of personal grief over the years, and I think he's had enough.

Be strong Tom. Take an honest look, and do what's best for your daughter. You can do it.

I hope you are correct about TC winding down, at least as a minimum. However, I would much prefer he expose all the fraud he knows but I doubt he is big enough to do so.

And I will ask you, DM_slappface have your read Tommy Davis's recent deposition. After I read it I have complete certainty that at the time of that deposition TD definitely had not left scientology, he does all he can to protect it as well as DM. I hope he gets a criminal prosecution for his obstruction of justice. He had a chance to break free, but he didn't. I am disgusted. To think that so many members of scientology essential paid for him to lie in court and leave them to suffer under the fraud is just terrible.:trash:

I hope you are correct about TC winding down, at least as a minimum. However, I would much prefer he expose all the fraud he knows but I doubt he is big enough to do so.

And I will ask you, DM_slappface have your read Tommy Davis's recent deposition. After I read it I have complete certainty that at the time of that deposition TD definitely had not left scientology, he does all he can to protect it as well as DM. I hope he gets a criminal prosecution for his obstruction of justice. He had a chance to break free, but he didn't. I am disgusted. To think that so many members of scientology essential paid for him to lie in court and leave them to suffer under the fraud is just terrible.:trash:

I'm trying to understand both Tom Cruise and Tommy Davis from my personal experience in SCN and being "connected to a suppressive person" whom I thought was just the opposite. Scientology had my mind for a long time, so I know how its a long process to confront little by little the total reversal of reality one goes through when they truly decide to live with the truth. Its actually a heart wrenching experience.

Does anyone know if Tommy Davis and his wife are still training and/or auditing in a CofS in Texas? I'm assuming they are not. If so they may start to come around.

Both Tom Cruise and Tommy Davis need to leave the Radical Church of Scientology. I did. I know they can too.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
How much does Tom really know about what goes on in the CofS? I'm betting they keep all the worst stuff away from him (it's standard procedure for celebrities apparently).

PTS

Elliott
Never say never. My family gave up on me too but I found my way back to the real world. :happydance:

It is just a bit arrogant to speculate on what's inside TC's head in the absence of any real data. However, where there is life there is hope.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I've suggested this before: Tom could take his P51 and do an inverted pass over Flag, or the CC, while giving 'em the abominable finger. That's correct and impressive ceremony for it. - Be careful however coz' flying like that in an agitated state can be risky!

.. Oh, and do arrange for a ample media coverage!

:yes:

Do you reckon that whilst flying inverted, he would open his canopy, do the famous couch jump and remember to undo his seat belt?

(Oh, one can only hope....)

And then OT his way back into the cockpit...

Nah, that would be too much for him to remember.....

Fixer in a not too generous mood today...:biggrin:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Never say never. My family gave up on me too but I found my way back to the real world. :happydance:

It is just a bit arrogant to speculate on what's inside TC's head in the absence of any real [STRIKE]data[/STRIKE] gray matter. However, where there is life there is hope.

FIFY.

5equals6

Patron
I've analyzed Tom Cruise's body language in the media carefully, particularly when he went on his public Scientology crusade. I can't be sure of course, but based on my analysis, I get the impression that he may have been coerced into doing it. I'm not sure what the leverage may have been, but he repeatedly shows signs of deception when discussing his self-professed zeal for Scientology.

One thing is clear: He has the power and the ability to single-handedly reform the entire organization, and carries the responsibility of every crime committed by the organization, so long as he continues to maintain his power and influence in society.

Tom Cruise, if you're reading this: Man the fuck up and demonstrate your willingness and ability to be cause over the evil presiding in your organizations.