What's new

Hi from Tucson, AZ

Annie Bunny

"Take me to church" by Hozier. Perfect.
Well, I was thinking about it, but since you manage to get my name right (unlike others in this thread, who I won't name) I've decided to let you off. :biggrin:
It wasn't a joke now I do not know what is worse :/ joke or mistake? maybe I should stay just Strat? But that reminds me of stats and it bugs me. So Strativarious it is .

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
It wasn't a joke now I do not know what is worse :/ joke or mistake? maybe I should stay just Strat? But that reminds me of stats and it bugs me. [bcolor=#ffff00]So Strativarious it is[/bcolor] .
No, Strativarious it isn't!

[1] There are no caps.
[2] It's strativarius.

Most people settle for strat or stratty.

HTH. xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Oh dear, I'm going to have to stop logging-in so soon after I've got up. Yes, ms Noriega spelled my name with a 'd' instead of a 't', but now you've gone and got the last bit wrong and I really don't know if it was for a joke or not. Fuckit, think I'll go back to bed ... :biggrin:
Joke. I assume the name derives from Stratocaster and that supreme violin maker implying virtuosity on that guitar.

Paul.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Joke. I assume the name derives from Stratocaster and that supreme violin maker implying virtuosity on that guitar.

Paul.
Yup, you're absolutely right on your assumption Paul, but I wasn't implying that I was a virtuoso guitarist, that would be over-egging it a tad.

My latest musical effort has me playing a virtual guitar solo. You can hear it here and decide for yourself.

Last edited: