ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Hi, I'm Reuben Hart. I was in the Smirch of Sinusology from 1970 to 1983.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Clarence Rockaway, May 17, 2011.

1. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Welcome Reuben. I'm sorry to see that you are upset with your brother. Any chance of repairing that relationship?

Would love to hear more of your stories.

The way you PM someone is to click on their name above their avatar......a box will drop down and you then click on the personal message and that will take you to the box where you can write a message and send it off to the person. PMs are private, unlike the posts on the message board, and help to maintain people's privacy who don't want to give out their personal emails or sometimes their real name. Allows people here to communicate privately without others viewing their communication.

When someone PMs you....just look up at the very top right hand side of the page and you will see a little box next to your nick, that says notifications. Click on that to see any PMs that were sent to you.

2. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

I love the way you twist words and names around. I have a similar sense of humor ... I call the local stupormarkets here in St. Louis Schmucks and Deerturds instead of Schnucks and Deerburgs, but it doesn't stop there, I also do song parodies, seach my posts on here you will find quite a few. I like that other one you did, Yvonne Golem. Cute! Right off hand, I would say you grew up in an ethnically Jewish home. Am I right?

Pete

3. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome home Reuben. :thumbsup:

4. Clarence Rockaway

Clarence Rockaway Patron with Honors

tHE COMPUTER STILL WON'T LET ME REPLY

5. Clarence Rockaway

Me ethnically jewish? Nisht du gedakht!. Let's hear some of you parodies. I don't know how to search posts. Or what an Avatar or a nick is. I'm new to this mishagaas. Do you hang around Clayton much? As for sinusology, mayn finsterer soynim zol es nisht begegnen. I'll try to find your posts. Gott zol oophiten. Reuben

6. Clarence Rockaway

Thanks for caring enough to write. You have an ethical space to your face. Reuben

7. Clarence Rockaway

You can't believe what this website is doing to frustrate me sending you a message

8. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi Reuben.

I was L Ron Hubbards proctologist, not Dr denk im Dr gunk.

9. Welcome Reuben! Do a mitzvah and bury the hatchet with your brother...

Oh, here we go folks! Let the joking begin!!! :happydance:

Hi Reuben, and welcome to the party! I'm very glad you could join us! It's nice to meet you! :)

We always need a few good laughs around here! :thumbsup:

I think you have to make a certain number of posts (maybe 10?) before you are allowed to pm somebody...they set it up that way to keep out spammers and cranks...when all else fails, read the instructions. They are around here somewhere! :blush:

Pm stands for "private message".

You did good to get out of COS when you did. We love to hear stories here. You're not using a nickname, but I am...can I call you Benny? :) Feel free to call me Sweetness...(just don't call me late for dinner~~~ bah dump bump!)

An avatar is the picture that follows you around everywhere, so choose one that is flattering and makes you look slimmer! :ohmy: :dieslaughing:

Feel free to take a dip into the smilie pool...the water's fine. A warning, they are somewhat addictive, and tend to lower your I.Q. a bit, :omg: but so much fun, they are worth it! :melodramatic:

Please be nice to Gary, he's a mensch and a good friend. He's grown up a lot since he left Corporate Scientology. Really! We've had other siblings reconcile here on this board, so please don't break our winning streak! :happydance:

Life is too short not to get along, is my view. :clap:

Again, welcome! So you should enjoy yourself! Would you care for a beverage? :D

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, I'm having no luck here...was trying to show you a cute avatar picture.

11. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Your nick is the name that you use here on ESMB. For example, yours is Reuben Hart, mine is FoTi. The avatar is that picture that you see some people have up in the left hand corner of their post, like mine here. You don't have one, at least not yet. If you want one, you have to do it yourself.

I think you can send me a PM by clicking on my nick (FoTi) above my avatar (my picture on this post). Look for the drop down box after you click on my nick and then click on the line that says "private message". When that box comes up, just write your message and then send it off.

12. Clarence Rockaway

Hi Jachss99. Thanks for the comm. As L.Rat Hugger's proctologist. What did he think of the ass, as a whole? R.H.

13. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Reuben, I sent you a PM. Did you get it? Look up in the right hand corner of this page and click on Notifications.

14. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Hi Reuben, and welcome!
    I noticed that in a previous post, you typed your text IN the text you quoted, not above or below it. So, the software only sees a quote, with no original text from you. An empty message, so to say. Empty messaages are rejected. Type your text above or below the quote, and your message will be accepted and posted.

15. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Welcome aboard.

Thought I recognised the name. From the archives:

. . . respect.

16. Clarence Rockaway

Maybe if I type here the degraded being webpage will snap out of its psychosis

17. Clarence Rockaway

did I tell everybody about the Cof ASS lawyer in Riverside who deposed me, and the conversation we had. You'd end up on the floor. Thanks for the welcome

18. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

ESMB Handy Hint for recovering technophobes/newbies: You *must* contribute at least two keyboard characters OUTSIDE of any quote, for your message to be acceptable.

(NOTE: EXCEPTION OPTION FOR OTs: beam ADMIRATION at the vBulletin software kernel code and any MEST input requirement will vanish.)

19. What Finny Said!

LOL!!!

Sigh, I fear I am in the category of recovering technophobe! Oh well! :melodramatic:

Love those handy hints! Keep em coming! :biggrin:

20. Wet behind the ears Sci lawyer?

Do tell, Reuben! We LOVE good stories here! :happydance: