ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Him and Her

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by Clay Pigeon, May 1, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

There's many examples of sexism in Hubbard's work. I think it odd that I've never seen it mentioned on this board but one of the worst examples is in the wedding ceremony where the bride must pledge physical fidelity but not the groom.

And then there is HE&R...

Human emotion and response commonly used to write off tumultuous manifestations resulting from cyclical endocrine changes in the female corpus delecti and/or male responses to such manifestations.

Unh-hunh...

When she does it it's because of HE&R and when he does it it's because of HE&R too.

Well what about HI&M hunh?

What about Human Ignorance and Malice hunh?

If you don't like women who can pony up some hot and hairy HE&R in the general direction of HI&M you don't like some of Commander Birdsong's favorite people

2. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Deleted ...

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  3. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

FoTi LOL'd it but I didn't get to see it

I'm sure it was dreadfully wicked but PLEASE put it back

4. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Sorry, Birdie ... I must have been having a naughty day and when I looked at it (about 8 hours later) I almost fell off my chair and deleted it.

Hint ... it was concerning a 'scientific experiment' ... about how women like men's faces rugged and masculine at certain times of the month and er ... 're-arranged' at certain other times of the month, preferably with blunt instruments and other items jammed into certain places (if you get my meaning).

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  5. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

I wish I'd copied it and replied to save it.....it was pretty funny. I'm sorry you deleted it.

6. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Miss Ellie

LRH had no respect for women, children or pets. He had no use for other men except to obey his commands... Gee who does that sound like?