ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Hollywood Testing Center Protest, Sunday, June 7..

Discussion in 'North America Pickets and Protests' started by Smurf, Jun 8, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. grep

grep Patron

Thanks for posting it Smurf :)

2. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Oh, God.. No! You're a Hollywood Tourist SP?? [​IMG] :biggrin:

FYI, William Frawley had a heart attack on the corner of what is now Scilon Central - the HGB. He was dragged to the retirement building behind the HGB.

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Died/60s.shtml

The park you visited is the Will Rogers Memorial Park across the street from the infamous Beverly Hills Hotel & it's celebrity hotspot, The Polo Lounge. I go to that bathroom often when I'm in the area for long walks. Unlike the rest of the concrete jungle I live in with it's traffic, old Beverly Hills, as you know, have wide streets & sidewalks & it's a nature walker's dream. George Michael picked the right bathroom. The City keeps it spotless & always loaded with toilet paper. :)

Occasionally, when I'm in the park taking a break & getting water, a foreign tourist will ask me if that's the bathroom where GM groped the cop. LOL.

3. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Angry Gay Pope, who reads posts here, said he recognized the tall Nordic-looking guy whose on staff at the Testing Center. Anyone here know this guy's name? :)

[​IMG]

He approaches AGP at 0:40 in his video from last March.

[video=youtube;-vTvURlGEgo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vTvURlGEgo[/video]

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Awesome video!

You guys rock!!!!!

I laughed watching it when I thought of the ludicrous non-OTness of having a business where you have made SO MANY BITTER ENEMIES that they take time out of their own busy day to come and stand in front of your operation and warn prospective customers:

"Scientology Only Wants Your Money!"

Scieno-Scenario: The Hollywood Boulevard "Testing Center". Cult members try to trick wog pedestrians to come inside, away from the former Scientologists protesting in front, trying to warn them.

PROTESTOR
    Scientology only wants your money!

PEDESTRIAN
    Wuttt? I thought Scientology was a religion.

PROTESTOR
    It is.

PEDESTRIAN
    But you said they want my money.
    But what does that have to do with religion?

PROTESTOR
    Exactly.

PEDESTRIAN
    Wait! Are you saying you have to
    pay Scientology to practice their religion?!

PROTESTOR
    Yeah, but it's not that much.
    Can you guess the price if you
    want to go to the top level of Scientology?

PEDESTRIAN
    I dunno....like five-hundred dollars?

PROTESTOR
    LOL. No. Like five-hundred thousand
    dollars!

PEDESTRIAN
    OMG! That's insane! LOL
    And what happens after you
    pay them a half-million dollars?

PROTESTOR
    After you pay them a half-million dollars,
    you end up out here in front of
    the cult's recruitment office, trying
    to warn nice people like you.

5. grep

grep Patron

I don't know his name so I watched all of the footage I have of him and the other Hollywood body routers but I don't seem to see any nametags. I'll try to get it from him next time.