ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Hooray! 1,000 new auditors.

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by The Anabaptist Jacques, Mar 17, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Veda

Veda Sponsor

"The creation and manifestation of 1,000 plus auditors is perhaps one of the most monumental tasks that has ever been achieved by Mankind - homo sapiens if you will - on this planet for the last seventy six trillion years." Rev. Alfreddie Johnson

Trillion?, on this planet... ????

It appears as though the Nation of Islam faithful are being given the 'Hubbard Dianetic Auditor' course which, if I recall correctly, is the 'Book One' course, so why is Rev. Alfreddie Johnson going on about "76 trillion years," etc.?

Isn't that a bit "out gradient"?

At least let these folks have a little time before they're pushed into the 'History of Man', and then "OT 3."

At which point, discovering that "what's wrong with Man" is not so much (this lifetime, 'Book One') "engrams," etc., as it is ancient "psych implants" and "psych implanted"-"body thetans," the cosmology of the Nation of Islam will merge with the cosmology of Scientology, and.... :unsure:

2. Yeah, it seems they are getting a little bit nore than just dianetics.

Johnson has been a Scientologist for a long time.

Farrakhan and Hubbard. You've got to love the combo.

The Anabaptist Jacques

3. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Don't worry, I think with 1000 bk 1 auditors they'll have the planet clear before Dave can say ''no I've never heard of the Xemu story.''

This is going to be an interesting race to see which happens first.

4. Veda

Veda Sponsor

If the information given was only about "two way communication," "running pleasure moments," "lock scanning," etc., and there was no hidden practical joke hand buzzer or whoopee cushion, then some good might have been done, but, inevitably, Scientology being Scientology, well...

[​IMG]

5. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Oh, not necessarily. After all, these people can bring dead guys back to life too, not merely returning sight to the blind.

“You literally have one thousand individuals who are empowered with the ability to give sight to the blind, make the lame walk, the deaf to hear, the dumb to speak, the dead to rise. They literally are now armed with the tool that when somebody is in a traumatic experience they can give a pleasure moment or they can run an engram or they can run a situation and relieve the person of that re-stimulation, that mental fix that has caused them to be insane with aberrations and mental pain. That’s really what being and following God is all about and that’s really the power of the Christ,” he added.​

So there. I wonder if the NOI peeps have their own "Success Stories" published somewhere?

-----

I don't want to be too snarky, as 1000 Book 1 auditors actually auditing Book 1 should do more good than harm, although I really cannot see this all turning out well in a few years' time.

Paul

6. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

I may be misinformed (my "understanding" of NOI is internet-based) but my take on it is that once a person has bought into the NOI paradigm, much of Dianetics and Scientology might seem rather tame in comparison. :confused2:

7. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

If making 1000 quickie Dianetics auditors (who could not possibly pass a normal star rate check out at any self-respecting Org in the world) is "one of the most monumental tasks that has ever been achieved by mankind" then what about the first 100,000 Dianetics auditors who were trained beginning in 1950?

I wonder what the Nation of Islam would think if they knew that 99.99% of those first 100,000 Dianetic auditors left because it didn't work and if they spoke out out a little too loudly about that fact, were declared to be SP on the way out?

All absolute lies!

Except the part about "the dumb to speak". In Scientology that is abundantly evident. Not a moment goes by where dumb people don't speak about fake miracles.

8. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Here's a scary idea: 1000 potential new OSA operatives who are already well versed in fanaticism. :ohmy:

9. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

I can think of no more horrific marriage than Scientology and Islam.

Two groups who share a common op base - the end justifies the means.

What this really is, follow the money trail, is a way for Scientology to get its fair gaming and utter ruining dirty tricks done for free rather than by hired goons, saving millions on annual FP, by its new adherents.

10. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

I can foresee some issues, though...

What about an NOI / HDA Volunteer Minister. Would he or would he not help the victims of a terrorist suicide bomber?

Will Shariah Law take precedence over Scn Ethics and Justice Codes?

What about the Dwarf - he is an Infidel, after all...

11. HelluvaHoax!

Cult-Fanatics, Sociopathetics or Dianetics. I can't tell any difference.

[​IMG]

NOI

[​IMG]

NOISE

[​IMG]

BETE NOIRE

Bete Noir -noun. A person or thing detested or to be avoided.

12. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

Auditors are generally good people and really do want to help so on an individual basis, I wish them well.

However, this NOI thing is sure to backfire... after one too many ethics cycles for Farrakhan, There may one day be the INS...independent NOI scientologists, you'll see! I don't think Farrakhan will play follow the leader for too long.

13. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

Amazing. Not only is Book 1 back (I had wanted that once, but never got it), apparently the NOI auditors will be doing co-audits and (gasp) field auditing for fees that willo never see the inside of an Org. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Helena

14. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

I don't know if the Rev. Johnson is a member of the NOI or not. I was under the impression he was a Christian minister of some sort, (Baptist?) who is friendly with the $cientology cult.

The NOI cosmology is quite similar to the $cientology space opera cosmology. With a racist angle. They seem to be quite hung up on skin color and bodies in general.
    http://www.citizendia.org/Nation_of_Islam

"The NOI teaches that the Earth and Moon were once the same, and that the Earth is over 76 trillion years old.[20] The entire land mass on the Earth was called "Asia". This was, Elijah Muhammad claims, long before Adam.[21]"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam

Short overview of the NOI cult.
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_gist/1997/10/the_nation_of_islam.html

I was given a flyer that explained the NOI cosmology by a NOI guy in a parking lot in Mt. View California in May 1974. I hung on to it for many years as a curiosity. It mentioned "66 trillion years ago", etc. and went into a lot of space opera. Basically a "whitey is evil" world-view.

The founder of the NOI was Wallace Ford. A petty thief and drug seller who was apparently part Maori and part white, possibly New Zealander or American.

15. HelluvaHoax!

The Nation of Islam believes that the white man was created in a science experiment 6000 yrs ago on the island of Patmos by a mad black scientists named Yakub--and that the Earth is 76 trillion years old.

The Church of Scientology, being a science, does not believe in such nonsensical fiction, but sticks only with proven facts such as Xenu solving overpopulation by blowing people up in volcanoes.

However, like NOI, Scientology's holy scripture also begins with: "Once upon a time, 76 trillion years ago..."

Remember the introduction for History of Man?

"This is a cold-blooded and factual account of your last 76 trillion years."​

16. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Yes, at least they have that in common.

Here's a weird thing though, Dianetics will probably help certain individuals.

17. Veda

Veda Sponsor

There must have been a meeting to decide just how much of Scientology the NoI folks will be studying. Dianetics, Book One, but also Admin Tech, and it seems SP&PTS Tech.

If someone from the NoI wishes to do the "Bridge," will he be allowed?

Is Louis F. doing the entire Scn Bridge, while his followers are allowed only limited access?

Will Louis F. and David M. make a public appearance together, perhaps at next years 'Way to Happiness' parade in LA?

18. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

I get the feeling that this marriage wasn't made in heaven.

NOI's not too popular with mainstream Islam because of odd extra stuff and scientology's not popular with anyone. It's like the two ugly kids in the class holding hands.

19. Moosejewels

Moosejewels Patron Meritorious

I was going to try and make an erudite and educated sounding comment, but then I thought to myself : :ohmy: This marriage is just too weird :ohmy: Kurt Vonnegut couldn't have written this story (or maybe he could have).