What's new

Hooray! 1,000 new auditors.

Sindy

Crusader
Cult-Fanatics, Sociopathetics or Dianetics. I can't tell any difference.

0311-politics-louis-farrakhan.jpg

NOI

david-miscavige-2.jpg

NOISE

images

BETE NOIRE

Bete Noir -noun. A person or thing detested or to be avoided.

All very ANNOI-ING

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
There must have been a meeting to decide just how much of Scientology the NoI folks will be studying. Dianetics, Book One, but also Admin Tech, and it seems SP&PTS Tech.

If someone from the NoI wishes to do the "Bridge," will he be allowed?

Is Louis F. doing the entire Scn Bridge, while his followers are allowed only limited access?

Will Louis F. and David M. make a public appearance together, perhaps at next years 'Way to Happiness' parade in LA?

If an NOI does the bridge it will easily cost $100K. Do you think Louis will let that money roll out of his community? Or not extract some meaningful "exchange" for it? I can't see it. Louis, like, other (cough) celebs is being "handled" and isolated til a good PR product is gotten, such as the 1000 book 1 auditors. Smoke is being blown you know where. Eventually, he will catch on.

What if the cofs recruits 1000 KKK to train on Dianetics? And why not? Would this not also be some other nut's idea of a PR coup? Do you think they and the NoI would drill together? :omg: Then the church could lay claim to whirled peas, at last. :duh:

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
If an NOI does the bridge it will easily $100K. Do you think Louis will let that money roll out of his control of his community? Or not extract some meaningful "exchange" for it? I can't see it. Louis, like, other (cough) celebs is being "handled" and isolated til a good PR product is gotten, such as the 1000 book 1 auditors. Smoke is being blown you know where. Eventually, he will catch on.

What if the cofs recruits 1000 KKK to train on Dianetics? And why not? Would this not also be some other nut's idea of a PR coup? Do you think they and the NoI would drill together? :omg: Then the church could lay claim to whirled peas, at last. :duh:

whirled peas

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
This thread is a total disgrace.

It has the title "Hooray! 1,000 new auditors", yet I don't see any mention of "Hip Hip".

I can see that this needs to be drilled, and drilled again until it is flubless - just like Ron. There wasn't an ounce of flub on his entire physical body.

Instructions:
1. Stand to attention
2. Face to the right
3. Salute the giant photo of Ron
4. Shout "Hip Hip. Hooray"
5. Keep going until everybody else stops first
6. Applaud
7. Repeat

Man de la Mancha

Patron with Honors
Assuming this is for real, there can be only one awesomely inevitable result: a power struggle between Farakhan and Miscavige. Are you drooling yet?

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
The Nation of Islam believes that the white man was created in a science experiment 6000 yrs ago on the island of Patmos by a mad black scientists named Yakub--and that the Earth is 76 trillion years old.

The Church of Scientology, being a science, does not believe in such nonsensical fiction, but sticks only with proven facts such as Xenu solving overpopulation by blowing people up in volcanoes.

However, like NOI, Scientology's holy scripture also begins with: "Once upon a time, 76 trillion years ago..."

Remember the introduction for History of Man?

"This is a cold-blooded and factual account of your last 76 trillion years."​

I think the NOI has adopted Scientology's chronology re: the 76 trillion. In the NOI literature I saw it said 66 trillion. Not a big deal in itself but it's interesting to me that they may have done so. It would be something to look up in old NOI tracts form the 60's & 70's, if they could be found.

I think Misscabage sees those big NOI guys and wishes he had goons like that.

hartley

Patron with Honors
Lets please nail the coffin lid down on one confusion.

The Nation of Islam is not recognised as being Islamic by any other Islamic group. At times in its past - it was founded in 1930 - attempts have been made to steer it into at least pretending to be an Islamic sect, but it is presently a black seperatist and racist hate group. Like the CoS it has a weird UFO mythology.

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
I get the feeling that this marriage wasn't made in heaven.

NOI's not too popular with mainstream Islam because of odd extra stuff and scientology's not popular with anyone. It's like the two ugly kids in the class holding hands.

I think Scientology is the less liked of the two. That takes some work - great stat, Miscavige...