ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

How Come Emma Got Removed From RFW?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Lawrence Toomajan, Aug 21, 2010.

1. For over 1 year the RFW has been spewing many different kinds of bad PR about the ESMB owner and her connections.

All of a sudden she has disappeared from the RFW site. I have not seen her picture or any commentary about her in over 2 weeks.

Link here:
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org

Did she sue them for libel?

2. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Sure you are Larry.

Zinj

3. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

They stopped so you could post this OP nuff said

4. Neither yours nor Joe's response is an actual answer to a valid question.

The RFW usually never does something like that unless something big has happened in the background.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  5. AlphOhm

AlphOhm Traveler of time/space

Her libel page disappeared about 3-4 weeks before the .au senate hearings iirc--I haven't looked to see if it came back since then. I figured it was a "cover our ass"/PR move.

6. I am glad you agree.

That would make sense {that the church did it to protect themselves somehow, because they could be liable for civil action for freely spreading that kind of information about people}.

I have only looked on the RFW site in the last 2 weeks or so, just to see if anyone I personally know has been added.

7. Sharone Stainforth

Sharone Stainforth Silver Meritorious Patron

well, I've looked to see if people I knew were actually removed.

I recently wrote to Joel Phillips at the Religious freedom watch site and asked why Hana Eltringham/Whitfield was classed as a false witness on his website.

Needless to say I have recieved NO reply.

Just like, varios government officials, I have recieved NO reply. I can't help but wonder why this is?

Perhaps someone out there can tell me?

I don't expect a responce as this is supposed 'entheta'.

Entheta IS the party line, dreamed up by LRH and in my eyes IS complete and utter bullshit.

Care to discuss this Joel?

8. It can happen that people you personally know are sometimes a topic of discussion on the RFW.
    But in lieu of these facts, it shows that the RFW is being "cautious and wary" not "tactical and factual" about the information on the site.

And to give you an example, a lot of people have E-mailed Joel Phillips about many things as he pretends to be
    the most knowledgable on subjects such as "religious terrorism" {of which in actual fact there really is no such
    kind of thing} but the site promotes it anyway looking for believers.

If your E-mail is not ignorant in nature or pro Scientology in context chances are it will go unaswered and you
    will be reported to OSA {which is another ridiculous thing about Scientologists}.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  9. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

If you're taking votes on whether dicking around with the font for regular comments is a good idea mine is no. :)

Paul

10. I was a little more concerned about the answer to the question and
    not particularly in which font a fellow ESMB'er wished to communicate it.

11. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

Because they know better than to mess with an Aussie. :yes:

12. That is good enough! {LOL}.

There are still the rest of those people that are not Aussie's! {LOL}

It is interesting the way that she helps people to communicate with each other in ways undreamed of with this site, and all that RFW can do
    is post pictures of her and comments.

Well that is good that they came to their senses on their own, because I thought she might have sued them.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  13. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

That jackass that runs RFW seriously needs somebody to take him out back of the barn and "explain things" to him. :grouch:

Michael A. Hobson

14. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

Someone should tell him while they have him back there that $cientology is not a religion, in any sense of the word.

15. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Maybe they took down Emma's page and are waiting to find out who our new admin is going to be so they can put up a new page for our new admin.

I hadn't looked at RFW for years. Why do they bother with it? Do they think anyone other than Scientologists could possibly take it seriously? Are Scientologists even allowed to see it? I mean it's full of entheta. I never saw it when I was in.

It should be called WTF instead of RFW. Makes more sense.

16. And when you scroll down a little bit on a couple of the pages the graphics are not quite lined up the way they should be. Leaving a web site
    visible to the public formatted that way is a sign.

17. Good twin

Good twin Floater

A sign of what? Arrogance and incompetence? What else is new?

18. I did not even know that web site was there until someone mentioned it one day.

By comparison, the web site publishes things {you know what they are}, stupid things, like "This person here drove drunk and was arrested".

Well, if my memory serves me correctly, didn't an OT VII Scientologist in Colorado just recently blow out the brains of one of his former co-workers with a revolver? Isn't that a little more heavy duty than leaving a birthday party in California a slight bit inebriated?

It is beyond arrogance and incompetence. Total ignorance is the word.

19. Good twin

Good twin Floater

:cheers2:

20. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

I suppose total ignorance has an ability to be selective in its total ignorance. Neat. People can be weak and confused. But they also can bounce back to who they really are, eventually, per my observation and self experience. Unless they are shot dead. Or shoot someone else dead. But then, there is possibly a next lifetime to fix things out or what.