Hubbard mocked up Clear and OT, both are sublime

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Gib, Mar 5, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Gib

Gib Crusader

1. first there was dianetics in 1950 where any two people could clear themselves.

2. second, there was 1952 scientology where you can go OT.

2. Gib

Gib Crusader

3. Gib

Gib Crusader

4. Gib

Gib Crusader

If you read this book, pdf, consider a few things. Consider the 4 dynamics, consider self-preservation and compare to what Hubbard said in dianetics.

And if you do, now you know source and how hubbard corrupted everything for his own ends.

5. Gib

Gib Crusader

lets consider the chapter on Novelty:

https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/b/burke/edmund/sublime/part1.html#part1.1

"The first and the simplest emotion which we discover in the human mind is curiosity. By curiosity I mean whatever desire we have for, or whatever pleasure we take in, novelty."

This is Hubbard's mystery sandwich.

Anybody see Scientology super bowl ads about are you curious about scientology?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  6. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Back in the early days Hubbard said a person could go exterior with the command: "Be three feet back of your head". I believe he called this Route 1.

When he realised this didn't work he created all of those processes in the book Creation Of Human Ability and he called it Route 2.

Then he devised a whole Bridge going up to OT VIII.

Then Bill Robertson came along and took this Bridge even further up to OT who knows what.

Well I've just come across a guy online who says he completed Bill Robertson's Bridge up to something called "SOL 1" which he says is "4 levels past OT 16". Wow, that is quite an achievement! But in another online thread he is asked if he has ever gone exterior and he says he hasn't!

So he hasn't achieved Hubbard's Route 1 yet. Never mind, neither has anyone else.

7. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Apparently, Hubbard knew nothing about brain neurotransmitters (e.g. Dopamine is one of them).

(i.e. there is no "charge" being erased, or "As-Ised", when a PC feels good from auditing.
    He was wrong and there is no such thing as "Clear" nor his definition of Engrams.)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  8. Gib

Gib Crusader

yah, I'm tracking with you. But before was dianetics wherein Hubbard said, what was it, 70% of illness was psychosomatic, or thru the mind as Hubbard said.

That one got me to believe, you might say, in that if I could only go clear, why I wouldn't have illnesses.

9. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Yes. Way back in those old days, that was referred to as "One Shot Clear".

Supposedly, this would by-pass all the Dianetic auditing needed to get to the basic-basic engram and achieve the state of Clear.

(BTW, the illusion of being exterior is a type of teleopsia.)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019