What's new

Human Rights at Its Finest on Facebook

Sindy

Crusader
Ad Vulto - Public Relations Officer C Of S Malmo is a busy beaver on FB. This guy heads up the Human Rights program for Malmo.

He just sent my friend this on FB yesterday:

WTF-1.jpg

Do these people not have anything better to do?

This guy obviously didn't get the memo that he's not supposed to use the word "disconnect" while the church is denying the disconnection policy in present time.

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
BTW, the friend who was sent this from Ad Vulto is not a Scientologist! He just has friends that are Scientologists. What a retard this guy is sending this to a non-Scientologist.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
BTW, the friend who was sent this from Ad Vulto is not a Scientologist! He just has friends that are Scientologists. What a retard this guy is sending this to a non-Scientologist.

And his post is in Public Relations. Whoops.

Guess with a name like Vulture he has two strikes against him already.

Paul

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Should maybe add this to the Stupid thread :p

They really are their own worst enemies :duh: but it is right out of the LRH playbook, so not surprizing at all.

:carryon:

Sindy

Crusader
Ad Vulto! - PR for Malmö Org!? - That's hilarious! - The man appears like a feeble minded drunkard with a speech impediment who has just been caught stealing icecream from a little five year old girl.

Watch the video at this link:
Thread: ESMB/Something Rotten in the State of Denmark

:smoking:

Well, then. Apparently when he's not out meeting dignitaries and ambassadors to the UN, he's trolling FB for inappropriate relationships to sever. My, my. What a job these bastions of saintliness have.

Good to know he is on top of things!

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
It has to be a fraud perpetrated by Anon. Everyone knows that there is no disconnection in Scientology. :eyeroll:

Terril park

Sponsor
Ad Vulto - Public Relations Officer C Of S Malmo is a busy beaver on FB. This guy heads up the Human Rights program for Malmo.

He just sent my friend this on FB yesterday:

WTF-1.jpg

Do these people not have anything better to do?

This guy obviously didn't get the memo that he's not supposed to use the word "disconnect" while the church is denying the disconnection policy in present time.

good catch!

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
good catch!

<EDIT>

Emma had it right, here :

Most people I know, who posses even the smallest amount of social grace, would shy away from doing something that they know upsets most of the people most of the time, especially given the inappropriateness of the venue (board/thread) etc.

But not you Terril. You don't care how wrong it is, you'll just keep doing what you do because Ron would want you too.

One day, if you ever understand the seriousness of this, you'll be free. Until then, no matter what you think, you are not free.

One day, and I know it won't be soon, I hope you realize the error of your ways. You make light of the atrocities imposed by LRH,because YOU WERE NOT THERE, what's true for you is true for YOU!

http://androvillans.wordpress.com/2011/09/22/ex-scientologist-story-307-what-happened-in-vegas/

When you try to leave, they bring you back!

Many of these people had their lives wrecked, but to you it's just a game

Last edited by a moderator:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
From The Universal Declaration of Human Rights:

Article 19.

• Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Article 20.

• (1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
  • (2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.

That's pretty clear, eh?

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Obviously not!

<EDIT>

Emma had it right, here :

One day, and I know it won't be soon, I hope you realize the error of your ways. You make light of the atrocities imposed by LRH,because YOU WERE NOT THERE, what's true for you is true for YOU!

http://androvillans.wordpress.com/2011/09/22/ex-scientologist-story-307-what-happened-in-vegas/

When you try to leave, they bring you back!

Many of these people had their lives wrecked, but to you it's just a game

Did I miss something? Did he say anything other than "good catch"?

uhhh...it was a good catch on Syndy's part. How could anyone saying that be objectionable?

Last edited by a moderator:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
It has to be a fraud perpetrated by Anon. Everyone knows that there is no disconnection in Scientology. :eyeroll:

Except in the Windie Indies, where Rathbun told his flock to disconnect, or not to connect up with Debbie, or in the Freezone, where Terril said it's almost unknown.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Re: Facebook

Too many. If I received such a message I would block the sender. What's wrong with stone-age email?

I am always on the brink of shutting my Facebook account. I'm not comfortable with the privacy issue. The only reason I use it now is for messaging, because some friends prefer it to email or texting.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology

I am always on the brink of shutting my Facebook account. I'm not comfortable with the privacy issue. The only reason I use it now is for messaging, because some friends prefer it to email or texting.

I have stopped ok'ing new friends on FB, indeed I also am on the brink. IF they force me to that new Timeline BS, I am outta there. :)

Messaging? What's messaging? :coolwink:

Despite my math/computer background I remain a bit of a Luddite. I don't even like the camera feature added to most cell phones. The idea of texting via a cell phone keyboard strikes me as an 'unnatural act'. And most of the 'convenience features' of modern consumer electronics I consider to be simply added overly complex annoying excuses for overpricing and most likely to increase the probability of device failure.

Mark A. Baker :hmmph: