ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

I Am Not Anonymous

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Lynn Fountain Campbell, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Oh goodie! Can I talk about my Robot Auditor there again? :)

Paul

2. MarkWI

MarkWI Patron Meritorious

Are you trying to steal Lynn away from ESMB? :grouch:
    We love Lynn, we want her all for us!!! :biglove:

:D :D :D

3. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Well Paul, personally I'm fine with it, as you well know, and several of the more, um hmm, "stringent" types aren't around as much as they use to be, however you'll have to ask BB for an "okay" since it's "his" board. ;-)

But then certainly you have other things to chat about too! :)

Mark A. Baker

4. Dulloldfart

It's OK Mark, it wasn't a serious question. I already told bb a year ago I wouldn't push it there as it is off-topic, and I don't have a problem with that.

I don't post there any more as I don't belong there any more.

Paul

5. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Your consideration. And maybe correct. Maybe mine. And thanks for the overall excellent comm cycle here. :)

You are still welcome to post on FreezoneOrg. :)

6. Lee_from_phx

Lee_from_phx Patron with Honors

I can't help but imagine how much FUN I could have with people like that. Let them report to OSA. What exactly are they going to say anyway? You cut people's hair. There isn't a lot of room for insinuation in that.

Also you could have fun saying things to these people for the purpose of getting it reported to OSA.

Baffle them with bullshit and push their buttons.

Tell them that you've become a Mormon and that you're going to be moving to Utah and having a temple wedding in 6 months to a man named Joe Smith.

Tell them that you've inherited a large sum of money and that you're going to be retiring to a beach in the Philippines. Just imagine how quickly the cult will begin trying to schmooze you if they think you've got money they can steal.

Tell them that the FBI, DHS, and ATF have been coming to ask you questions about the layout of PAC and the HGB.

Tell them that you're been approached by representatives of the Rockefeller family who want to pay you to embed Prozac and LSD in your hair gel.

Tell them that 60 Minutes and/or 20/20 have approached you about participating in an expose on Scientology.

Tell them that the IRS has been asking you for details about payments you've made to the church over the years and whether or not you believe that money is being used for illegal purposes.

OSA may not be stupid, but they ARE crazy, and stuff like that would feed into their delusions.

Eventually they would realize that you're playing them, but boy would they be running around wasting time trying to follow up on it until then.

7. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Lynn Fountain Campbell Silver Meritorious Patron

A couple of my OSA volunteer clients have made veiled references implying the CofS shut him down and forced him to move. OOOH! The threat of goldenrod and being forced to move. Excuse me, while I shudder into silence for a minute. :omg: :omg: :omg:

OK. A minute's up. Actually, it occurred to me that if you could get a non-enturb order issued against you, then all you'd have to do is write a KR on yourself and send it to your ethics file, and that would be the "one more report" needed for an SP declare to be issued. Make sure it's full of lies and generalities, and don't send yourself a copy. Send it via Certified Mail/Return Receipt Requested, so they couldn't say it wasn't received. :)

Lynn

8. Lynn Fountain Campbell

John!!!

Great to see you here. It's true! It's true! You can reunite with old friends here. I'm PMing you right now.

Lynn

9. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Nice sig, Lynn!

Very Saul/Paul-like.

10. Lynn Fountain Campbell

I saw a Sea Org member walk by my shop today, checking out the windows. I bet she was looking to see if I've done anything like this yet. :)

Lynn

11. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Oh Tory,

You (and all your posts on OCMB and ARS) helped me so much, just by the example you set. My god, all the stuff you went through. I had to do it. Just couldn't live with myself any more. Anyway, glad to be here.

Love,
    Lynn

12. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Welcome to you too, Challenge. I'm finding posting here to be very healing. Rehabilitating my freedom of speech. It was getting a bit rusty. But I'm getting warmed up now.

Love,
    Lynn

13. Lynn Fountain Campbell

14. Lynn Fountain Campbell

No, not by name. I may have seen her face though and not putting two and two together.

Lynn

15. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

She (at least used to) worked at Peter Gillham's. Short, lovely little Guatemalan lady with a big smile.

She was almost my mother-in-law. She would have been a great one to have. Haven't talked to her in a long time.

I miss her.

16. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

I didn't think it was. Still you always "belong" in our hearts. ;-)

Mark A. Baker

17. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Wouldn't think of stealing her. Just want her to know she has friends close to home since she's chosen to come outside to play. :)

Mark A. Baker

18. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

The character of ESMB appears to be changing.

19. Dulloldfart

From a frustrated armadillo in a green bucket?

Paul

20. Anonymous reads a lot :)

I will see what I can do for you Lynn. I am sure I can drum you up a client or two from our group. We've assimilated in the various sectors, and I will talk to the southern California sector tomorrow.

I just advise you to please be careful when giving your information to anonymous (in respects to posting on one our sites, I highly advise you do NOT do this). I myself am a very respectful person by nature, but the same cannot be same for everyone who browses our sites. The worse case scenario are prank calls, but given what you've been through so far, that is the last thing you should have to deal with.

To any other anonymous who are tempted to assist Lynn, please do so with intelligently and consider any potential, adverse consequences.

I also commend you on your bravery. We all feel honored that we are making a positive change, or at least getting the snowball rolling.

I hope its comforting to you all to know our motivation will be hard, if not impossible to snuff. They'll be so hard-pressed to stop us--there are simply too many. We are doing it solely for people like yourselves. I think you would all be quite pleased with our generation in general, had you seen the way this whole thing developed. It started out as a joke, poking fun at people who were absolutely over-sensitive to outside poking. "LOL LETS SEND SOME BLACK FAXES!! LOLOL" Yet, the more we learned and educated one another, the clearer it became this was larger than we could have ever imagined. It morphed into something many of us were unable to just walk away from.

I truly am proud to be able to be a part, as small as it may be - I just hope we can help free more of the trapped. It's also forced many of us to mature in ways that cannot be explained.

I sincerely wish you all the best, stay strong.