What's new

I have a new opinion about Freezoners

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I'm already replacing furniture due to these fuzzy maniacs. I bought them scratching posts. We're teaching them how to play outside. And what do they do? They fuck up my leather furniture. They are way more contrary than Planet was.

Speaking of which, Jojo just now clawed my calf, companionably. Just thought you'd like to know.

AnonKat

Crusader
I'm already replacing furniture due to these fuzzy maniacs. I bought them scratching posts. We're teaching them how to play outside. And what do they do? They fuck up my leather furniture. They are way more contrary than Planet was.

Speaking of which, Jojo just now clawed my calf, companionably. Just thought you'd like to know.

Have you bought a kokosmat ?

Terril park

Sponsor
Sorry Terril, but per the founder of Scientology you are a suppressive squirrel, not a Scientologist

Not my opinion - HIS (Hubbard's)

He of course instructed that one separate his opinions from his
tech or data.

Got reasonably good at that.

Afraid I go by my own opinions.

Me suppressive? Fuck you.

Here I can't comment further. Its a good thought though. :)

AnonKat

Crusader
Dutch

What's a kokosmat?

Must be something dutch We dutch teach our cats to use them to sharpen their nails

kokosmat.JPG

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
never stop thinking

Way cool Anonkat!

“There is only one way, really, to get into a state of living, and that's live! There is no substitute for an all-out, over-the-ramparts, howling charge against life. That's living. Living does not consist of sitting in a temple in the shadows and getting rheumatism from the cold stones. Living is hot, it's fast, it's often brutal! It has a terrific gamut of emotional reactions.
If you are really willing to live, you first have to be willing to do anything that consists of living. Weird. But it's one of those awfully true things that you wonder why one has to say it. And yet it has to be said.”

-L. Ron Hubbard

Mystic

Crusader
“There is only one way, really, to get into a state of living, and that's live! There is no substitute for an all-out, over-the-ramparts, howling charge against life. That's living. Living does not consist of sitting in a temple in the shadows and getting rheumatism from the cold stones. Living is hot, it's fast, it's often brutal! It has a terrific gamut of emotional reactions.
If you are really willing to live, you first have to be willing to do anything that consists of living. Weird. But it's one of those awfully true things that you wonder why one has to say it. And yet it has to be said.”

-L. Ron Hubbard

Tulpa programming.

-L. Ron Hubbard

I'd have to look really hard to find someone else who could use so many words to say so little. He has all the makings of a amphetamine junkie in a manic state.

AnonKat

Crusader
exerpt

I'd have to look really hard to find someone else who could use so many words to say so little. He has all the makings of a amphetamine junkie in a manic state.

Yes its an exerpt

Here you go:

“Freedom is for honest people. No man who is not himself honest can be free – he is his own trap.”

L. Ron Hubbard

Yes its an exerpt

Here you go:

“Freedom is for honest people. No man who is not himself honest can be free – he is his own trap.”

L. Ron Hubbard

Okay Ron, so a dishonest man can not be truly free

So why not just say that Ron? Was your brain too far gone at that point to put together a coherent sentence?

cayce-case-um

Patron with Honors
I agree Em. If the body had been healthy to begin with, the DM virus would not have thrived in it. Therefore the FZ'ers are still drinking the cool-aid.

Well said Grey Wolf. Here's what I think happened with Hubbard and DM:
1. Hubbard knew he was blowing smoke and making claims he could not keep.
2. DM saw Hubbard very well in action. DM, probably a sociopath and/or pathological liar, found he could even lie to Hubbard. Therefore Hubbard could not have been an all knowing OT.
3. DM also saw Hubbard in his fits and tirades and weirdness. Again, no wizard OT behind the curtain.
4. DM also saw Hubbard die as a recluse, paranoid, unkempt, with psychiatric drugs in him to try to manage his mental problems. DM again knew that there was no OT there.
5. Knowing all these things, and knowing how much some people want to believe in Hubbard gave DM an incredible inside track and psychological leverage (just like in Battlefield Earth) over Scn adherents.
6. All DM had to do was move aside the Broekers, pay lip service to Hubbard, start altering what Hubbard wrote and recorded (many instances of his doing that), claim his place at the top knowing that everyone else had been conditioned to obey authority in Scn and avoid any honest communication for fear of Comm Ev and being declared, and voila! The Pope of Scn emerges! Or perhaps the equivalent of an Anti-Christ.
7. This set the stage for many decent people to be declared, and for Scn "ethics" to be moved into the RPF and the RPF's RPF, along with corporal punishment, psychological abuse, and more to become greatly more widespread. Any threat to DM got labeled SP and got disconnected.

Whether you think the tech works or not, I'd say that the Achilles heel of Scn is that in the end it could not prevent itself from being taken over by one or more SPs.

Whether you think the tech works or not, I'd say that the Achilles heel of Scn is that in the end it could not prevent itself from being taken over by one or more SPs.

Hubbard himself was an SP, Scientology is designed to be run by an SP, if you have anything but disdain for Scientologists you will not be able to "Keep Scientology Working" as Hubbard intended it.