What's new

I have a question regarding the behaviour of OSA ....

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
.. However, 'The Miss Bloodybutt' incident, Operation Snow White and Operation Freakout was not 'Scilon Vigilantes'.. Those spectacular acts of scientologists being true scientologists were all official GO/OSA...

And in fact.. I will contest the idea that 'Scilon Vigilantes' really are vigilantes.. The Official and holy scriptures delineating 'The Ethics Conditions' clearly instructs and mandates scientologists to do violence and all kinds of assholery.

Not 'vigilantes' when there are clear orders and instructions from 'Church Authority'.

Besides.. OSA is allways on the lookout for 'hapless' scientologists who needs to do lower conditions.. OSA has little 'jobs' that fits a 'Liability Hit' nicely!

:yes:

Yeah, I think they only become 'vigilantes' when there is a flap--then suddenly NOBODY approves of what this "one rogue Scientologist" did. And that lone dude will take the fall.

Staff members do some crazy fucking stuff on their liability conditions--not just for OSA, but for their own org. These go around and get signed--the details might not all be there for everyone to read, but if you've been a hard-core staff member, you kind of start to know what is expected. Happened a lot when I was in. Some folks would refuse to sign condition write-ups that did not contain any "personal danger". I mean, even the phrase to do a "blow to the enemy despite any personal danger" kind of gives you the mindset Hubbard had.

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
Thanks to all for their contributions - In an attempt to clarify , I did see one public person / new staff get hounded out of accomodation because a leading auditor and others thought she was an "SP" -

I myself had one bad incident which seemed unexplained , a violent incident that came from nowhere - I was physically attacked by someone for no apparent reason ( a scientology flatmate ) - this person was an old friend of a major player in the GO - Years later in a court hearing that I attented this GO person ( who was present in the court room ) was completely shocked to learn that I had been a full term contract staff member - She expressed her suprise and great angst verbally there and then - she said "you were not a staff member !" really , as if she did not know and had (possibly ) realised some earlier bad move - as if there was more to the issue somewhere - I have been suspicious ever since .... ( they may be worse than I ever thought ! ) :)