What's new

I LOVE SCIENTOLOGY!!

anon_kat

Patron
well, she's obviously witholding the fact that she is a trained scientologist "I have scientologist friends who are Ethical..." Yeah of course you do Ruthie, they're the only friends you have. Just feel sorry for her, she's still trapped and doesn't even realise she's brainwashed.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
well, she's obviously witholding the fact that she is a trained scientologist "I have scientologist friends who are Ethical..." Yeah of course you do Ruthie, they're the only friends you have. Just feel sorry for her, she's still trapped and doesn't even realise she's brainwashed.

And she desperately needs a decent hairdresser!

Lynn!!!!!!!!

Help her! :p

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron

Good observations! :thumbsup:

It is true that scientologists are the last to see their brainwashing, when it is obvious to non-scientologists.

This is why I like Anonymous. They are a breath of fresh air blowing at the cobwebs of Hubbard's spider-trap! :thumbsup:

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
apparently this gal did complete some scientology courses

Ruthie Heyerdahl - Scientology Service Completions
Ruthie Heyerdahl PERSONAL EFFICIENCY COURSE Celebrity 343 2002-12-01
Ruthie Heyerdahl PERSONAL VALUES & INTEGRITY COURSE Celebrity 347 2003-04-01
Ruthie Heyerdahl PURIFICATION RUNDOWN Celebrity 349 2003-06-01
Ruthie Heyerdahl HOW TO IMPROVE CONDITIONS IN LIFE COURSE Celebrity 359 2004-07-01

Good twin

Floater
tc is the jesus of scn

Tom Cruise became the "Jesus of Sceintology" when DM gave him the post. I know because I was there!!!!
:whistling:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Tom Cruise became the "Jesus of Sceintology" when DM gave him the post. I know because I was there!!!!
:whistling:
Return to the beginning of the incident, and tell us when you're there.

Move through the incident and tell us what happens, making sure to pick up any new information that may occur to you.

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
It certainly wasn't destined to last...

Just waiting for Anon to replace the current notice with "This video has been removed due to a copyright claim by ..."

Does anyone else get the idea it was the first and the last video we saw from her?

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, I'm sure Mike Rinder's replacement didn't appreciate having a CC public bypassing his PRs :dieslaughing:

Image of Ruthie sitting in the ethics office writing up O/Ws just flashed.