What's new

I once thought that. . .

Purple Rain

Crusader
I once thought that that ashtray would comply with my command.

Lol, it would have been much more worrying if you'd thought the ashtray was complying with your command!!

I once thought that if someone broke up my family, ruined my career, and drove me almost insane that meant that I had done something terrible to them! :no:

kate8024

-deleted-
Lol, it would have been much more worrying if you'd thought the ashtray was complying with your command!!

Ashtrays have a mind of their own, you can't just command them! They only respond to certain requests, I find that most will comply with these: "stay still" or "be an ashtray" or "continue obeying gravity".

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
I once thought that we (LRH & DM) knew far better than the public what their money could best be used for, so why not just hand over the lot RIGHT NOW.

And some did.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I once thought that...

the reason I felt so awful 99% of the time I was "IN" Scientology was because my reactive mind did not want me to get rid of it - and did not want me to be better! :duh:

I once thought that....

I did not see any "Clears" that impressed me and that was because "I did not know where they started from"!:duh:

I once thought that....

I'll show my friends and family who tried to warn me about L Ron Hubbard and the Cult: Scientology :duh: Just wait until you see me after I am Clear and OT. Just wait until Scientology has an Org on every street corner. We ARE expanding - 8 million members - COB told us so! :no:

I once thought that..

I was actually going to get RID of my Reactive Mind

In once thought that...

the Church of Scientology is the BEST Organization in the World. It is the safest place to be. They really take care of their members.:omg:

I once thought that...

Words & Acronyms like: Kewl, Spot On, Okay good, Fair enough, Comm, 2-D, PTS, SP, DB, Very Well Done, VGI's, BI's, FN, HGC, mimeo, ARC, ML, Thetan, Entheta, Enturbulated and writing dates: 180713 were really really groovy. :duh:

I once thought that...

people smoked because at one time on track they lived by volcanos:duh:

I once thought that....

I once thought that L Ron Hubbard dropped his body on 230186 AD - and believed "After Dianetics" was KEWL - we really are starting a New Civilization!:duh:

I once thought that...

It was a "tradition" and quite the treat to have "beer and cheese" on Christmas Eve before I went home to my cardboard box under the Vidox. :duh:

I once thought that...

Scientology would help people live longer.:duh:

I once thought that...

Holidays in Scientology like L Ron Hubbard's Birthday, Auditor's Day, Maiden Voyage - were going to be the New Civilization Holiday's and that was so theta!:duh:

I once thought that...

Quinn Tafler's pointy shoes were really stylish and kewl. I must get some because he seems to be so Oat Tea! Quinn can regg a 6 year old out of his tooth fairy money and get him to pledge his entire mouth.:duh:

I once thought that...

It was an honor for me to sleep over night at the Org on the Holiday's so that I could protect it against the SP's.:duh:

I once thought that....

The justice system in Scientology is so kind and gentle - if only the Wog World would use it.:duh:

I once thought that...

The gal admitted to the Psych ward after her auditing was her fault!:duh:

I once thought that....

Having no furniture in my 1 room apt was okay - I was connected to Source and slept on the Congresses.:duh:

I once thought that...

The opinion leaders speaking "Shermanese" at the events were there on there own and were NOT there because they were paying a favor back to a Clam who just so happened to (last month) slip them $50K of IAS funds to their favorite Charity!:duh:

I once thought that....

Tom Cruise went to the same HGC as I did at Asshole and A-Hole!:duh:

I once thought that ....

David Miscavige is naturally "dark" and he is really special because he lives such a humble life (we were told he is the lowest paid leader of any Church on the Planet - :whistling: , lived in the dorms at Asshole and did not even own a car - took the bus and taxi's if he had to travel) sacrificing his life to clearing the planet.:duh:

Last edited:

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
I once thought that anything stated in session was safe and confidential. I also thought one day I would be OT, that Hubbard was mankind greatest friend and that we were all in good hands with DM. Of course I also believed in the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Santa Claus.

Imagine my disappointment!

Purple Rain

Crusader
I once thought that anything stated in session was safe and confidential. I also thought one day I would be OT, that Hubbard was mankind greatest friend and that we were all in good hands with DM. Of course I also believed in the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Santa Claus.

Imagine my disappointment!

Oi!! What do you mean about Santa! I saw him just the other month on A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I once thought that since I was an auditor I was one of
the most valuable beings on the planet.

I once thought that doing the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course
was the equivalent of getting a Masters Degree.

You want fries with that?

Oh, yes (Ron, Dave, et al)!

And, please please please SUPERSIZE ME!

I do so want to be a big being!

Super_Size_Me_Poster.jpg

Feral

Rogue male
I once thought that;

I was going free on the OT levels and a future as an operating thetan awaited me, disembodied and powerful, future games were ahead of me like building planets, civilisations and games and defending them against the forces of evil.

The only faintest chance this universe had was the release of the upper OT levels and I was on the vanguard of a vital action that was man's only hope.

That if we didn't make it my friends would spend eternity blind, in pain and in the dark.

That there no price that was too great to pay to achieve this.

That I was (jointly but also separately) responsible for the whole world and if I shirked it would be my greatest failure imaginable.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I once thought that if there was an earthquake in Japan, I was responsible!!

lolololololololololololol

If you gave that as a win at graduation, there would be three (3) different kinds of response from the three (3) different kinds of Scientologist:

1) "Oh Wow! That guy is going to have one hell of an amends project!"

2) "Oh Wow! That guy is delusional to claim total responsibility for the earthquake. Because earlier today in session I cognited that
I am the being that is totally responsible--and my needle floated on that. I am so writing a KR on that guy for a false report.

3) "Oh Wow! Now that is total responsibility! Now that is OT! I can't wait to get up the Bridge so I can also cause some earthquakes, that is so cool!"

Last edited: