What's new

I Think I Just Destroyed the Scientology Forum

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Alanzo,

If my eyes are not decieving me, you've turned into Mike Rinder.

Are you a shape shifter?

After being Mike Rinder for a while, and then ending up destroying the Scientology Forum, I decided to turn back into my self again.

I really do feel like shit.

I have written a sincere apology to the board which has not been posted yet.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

There hasn't been much traffic on it for weeks. I have an RSS feed from it. It has been a pretty dull forum, actually, with or without the Destroyer of Worlds active on it. And I *hate* my messages being moderated before the fact. So no tears will be shed by me over its demise.

Although it is merely being transferred, whatever changes that will bring.

Paul

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
Well, if he feels bad about it, let him apologize.

Oh and I like the shape shifter allusion...good one! :D

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Paul, There's been plenty of traffic on scnforum.org and that's the forum Geir's talking about. The blog is something different.

Alanzo, you did NOT break anything and you did not do anything wrong. You were a bit provocative in some respects, but that's part of debate. IMO, you behaved in a restrained manner when all kinds of people were totally fucking with you and attacking you.

You guys know that I've criticized critics many times for the way some of them sometimes behave and dogpile venturing CofS members and Free zoners and such. It happens all too often, IMO. But, if you look at some of the commentary on scnforum.org, you will see that Indie and FZ Scientologists do the same thing when someone with a minority point of view (particularly if that person argues back, pushes some buttons, is kind of mischievous at times) as those others whom I've criticized. I have to ask myself why. (or at least, I want to!) Is it because this is a subject about which people are passionate? Well, yes. But I think you could find that on political fora and I was told by a net friend that some of the computer techie oriented boards sometimes have major flame wars that would make most of the Scn critic ones pale by comparison. So is it the nature of the beast re fora? Probably. But that doesn't make it right.

I wish Geir all the success in the world. He's a very nice guy and I've enjoyed getting to know him a bit. He has to do what he thinks is best not just for other people but for him. I do get that. But I'd be lying if I were to say I wasn't a bit disappointed.

Al, the fact that you want to apologize at all speaks much about your goodness but really, I don't think you did anything wrong, FWIW.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Alonzo,

Very Well Done! Mission accomplished!

You have achieved compliance with your assigned major target for Operation Forum Storm---the destruction of THE SCIENTOLOGY FORUM.

After your debrief, there is a minor pink sheet to do in Qual, since you destroyed them quietly but with sorrow. They needed to be destroyed because not everything that people posted there was a major win. Never regret yesterday, sir, because Ron said you don't have to--it's right in policy.

There is a newer, better discussion forum which moderates and only allows theta wins to be posted 24-7. When we have 10,000 members posting, so much theta will be released that all people on the web will key out and get on Ron's Bridge. Wow, right?

Visit and post often at:

http://www.wowyourwinissotheta.com

Last edited:

Mockingbird6

Patron with Honors
As to Geir

Yes, Geir is a nice guy and all, but I went over to his forum to see what he said and I still can't find anything but current posts. That's why I stopped looking there.

No, I'm not registered, but a person should be able to find things as easily as here on ESMB. Or did Emma just spoil me?

CLV (C'est la vie)

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
...maybe you're coming from some kind of older perspective

allow me to reciprocate: by the standards of aspects of the oldest viewpoints, you not only helped cause bad thangs to happen to those you consciously communicated with, but you helped cause all the bad thangs that happened to all others via the collective subconscious networks. quite possibly, you also have an effect/affect on the past, and so caused the troubles that were around before you came to earth, which caused you to cause the problems that brought you to earth, just so you could cause the problems that existed now, which caused the problems that caused you to cause the problems that caused you to come to earth

you made me think: what if there are folks on this forum who are trying to get ip addresses by getting people to visit strange and/or pointless websites?

's a good thang there are proxy servers and programs that give false IP's so as to throw off the perp without giving away that fact that the victim is aware of the possibility of being traced

:laugh:

:D

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I can't see anything you did that was wrong. You stated your opinion, that's all. Don't be so hard on yourself. Geir is big enough to take disagreement in his stride.