What's new

I Think I Just Destroyed the Scientology Forum

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I moved house ... I wasn't really having a lay down (that was a little lie).

:nervous:

I told you I was a liar.

Yes, we already know that you moved house. The promo for the BRIEFING already was mailed out with your new address on it.

So far no one except you has confirmed, so I guess you are very fortunate that all the theta will be directed at you.

Actually, if you pull your blinds back, you'll see the big yellow VM tent that we put up while you were wasting time talking with your girlfriend on the phone about that new nail salon.

We are excited to give you the very special briefing tonight!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Yes, we already know that you moved house. The promo for the BRIEFING already was mailed out with your new address on it.

So far no one except you has confirmed, so I guess you are very fortunate that all the theta will be directed at you.

Actually, if you pull your blinds back, you'll see the big yellow VM tent that we put up while you were wasting time talking with your girlfriend on the phone about that new nail salon.

We are excited to give you the very special briefing tonight!

Well, that's my evening completely spoilt then, (and my nails) I'll bring the poxy cal mag with me .... see you there.

:D

I don't buy this definition.

To me, a Scientologist is someone who adheres to the Church's rule and culture AND/OR someone who adhere's to the "tech" because they believe it's the only road out and that they won't find freedom without it.

Yeah, I know a few "purists" among freezoners who see it that way too. They don't tend to regard me as a scientologist either. :bigcry:

Me? I'm all for the "Big Tent" approach. :D

Mark A. Baker :coolwink:

Veda

Sponsor
Yeah, I know a few "purists" among freezoners who see it that way too. They don't tend to regard me as a scientologist either. :bigcry:

Me? I'm all for the "Big Tent" approach. :D

Mark A. Baker :coolwink:

You can "frame" it any way you want, in an effort to trick others into thinking of themselves as Scientologists.

But, can you understand that some people don't want to be Scientologists? And for reasons that are obvious to most rational people?

Try. :)

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
struggling hard against the cloud nine feeling of wanting to follow HeckofaTech down the yellow brick road..

Back to the original discussion, sort of.

Scientologist, ex-scientologist, crusader, wog, dustbinman, pope or anon.
For me, it is the gut feel. This person is honourable, or not. Not saying it is neccessarily correct, but gut feel I go with.

Isene feels like an honourable man. If people need a place to decompress or to pursue their beliefs, without fear and stress, I feel they would be in good hands.

Maybe there are many roads that lead to heaven, I would like to to put the "road closed-detour" sign permanently over Scientology's road, but I'll settle for the "here there be dragons" sign instead and let the travellers make an informed decision.

Alanzo does a good "here there be dragons"
Now that he has utterly destroyed Isene's board ::p: perhaps he can have another go at Marty's?

HelluvaHoax!

Every one of us is totally guilty of blowing from Ron's Church.

My God! We have desecrated Ron's holy cathedral of salvation!

What have we done??!!

Is there not one amongst us who can come to their senses and stop all this madness?!

Geir, you still have the tech, do something please!

Marty, you still have the tech, do something please!

Somebody!! Please!

Salvage us!

Maybe I need to confess my crimes first and then I can be helped?

Okay, I will be the first, then. But I can only think of one overt. Here goes...

O/W WRITEUP​

Honey I shrunk the Church!
600full-honey%2C-i-shrunk-the-kids-screenshot.jpg

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I think Alonzo also killed Beliefnet IIRC.

Someone brought up an interesting word on this thread - honour.

It is impossible to have honour and be a member of the Church of Scientology. By submitting one's actions, beliefs, thoughts and relationships to the control of that totalitarian cult one abandons any hope of acting honourably.

Strangely enough - or may be encouragingly enough - I think it is this one thing that forces many to finally leave. Most exes that I have met strike me as people who are honourable. And that includes Geir - those who leave the monolithic cult seem, for the most part, to start recovering. But those who still cleave to the cult mentality - like Rathbun, Rinder and their coterie of grovellers still don't have it.

I learned some interesting things on this thread.
Just one of them;

I had a *cognition*:D That people who insist on calling themselves *Scientologists* have Ron's rantings :)
to use as the source for that identity. *I am what Ron
has said a person should be* (as he duped them).
Ref; Tech DicKionary.

HelluvaHoax!

I think Alonzo also killed Beliefnet IIRC. Someone brought up an interesting word on this thread - honour.It is impossible to have honour and be a member of the Church of Scientology. By submitting one's actions, beliefs, thoughts and relationships to the control of that totalitarian cult one abandons any hope of acting honourably.Strangely enough - or may be encouragingly enough - I think it is this one thing that forces many to finally leave. Most exes that I have met strike me as people who are honourable. And that includes Geir - those who leave the monolithic cult seem, for the most part, to start recovering. But those who still cleave to the cult mentality - like Rathbun, Rinder and their coterie of grovellers still don't have it.

"There is no honor among thieves."

And cult members are thieves.

Whether they admit it or are even consciously aware of it....they steal money, hope, dreams, simple joys, certainty and self-reliance. From you, me, each other and even themselves.

Geir, Rathbun and ex CoS Scientologists honorably reject the blatant, undisguised thievery.

HelluvaHoax!

I learned some interesting things on this thread.
Just one of them;

I had a *cognition*:D That people who insist on calling themselves *Scientologists* have Ron's rantings :)
to use as the source for that identity. *I am what Ron has said a person should be* (as he duped them).
Ref; Tech DicKionary.

:D:D:D keepthemcogscomin! :D:D:D

MARINES: BE all you can be!

CARNEGIE: DO all you can do!

SCIENTOLOGY: Let us HAVE all you can have!

Terril park

Sponsor
You can "frame" it any way you want, in an effort to trick others into thinking of themselves as Scientologists.

But, can you understand that some people don't want to be Scientologists? And for reasons that are obvious to most rational people?

Try. :)

People may think of themselves whatever they wish. they don't need
permission, guidance or definitions from you.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
ITYIWT,

People who move house eventually will need a nice lie down or some stiff drinks. I don't envy you. (shuddering at the thought of moving again). :)

Terril park

Sponsor
I think Alonzo also killed Beliefnet IIRC.

No it was the moderators. More irrational and fascistic than
any forum run by COS. They stopped me posting success stories
because it was " a violation of copyright."

They changed rules of conduct at whim, and followed "command intention".
Now no one really posts there or is interested in whatever command intention
is about.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
That's true. The moderators got stupider and stupider and started instituting strictures that weren't even in the ROCs. It got so nobody wanted to post there.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
No it was the moderators. More irrational and fascistic than
any forum run by COS. They stopped me posting success stories
because it was " a violation of copyright."

They changed rules of conduct at whim, and followed "command intention".
Now no one really posts there or is interested in whatever command intention
is about.

Jeez terril I was just being funny...

I agree with ya - the mods on beliefnet were some of the worst I have ever met. Fucking idiots.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
It was the moderators.

The EVIL moderators who would not let anyone speak their minds.

I have never destroyed anything. I am just a peaceful poster, trying to make some sense of this crazy world of ours.

Mystic

Crusader
It was the moderators.

The EVIL moderators who would not let anyone speak their minds.

I have never destroyed anything. I am just a peaceful poster, trying to make some sense of this crazy world of ours.

Oh there is a deep and meaningful sense to it my dear Alanzo. And that is: Nonsense.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
:D:D:D keepthemcogscomin! :D:D:D

MARINES: BE all you can be!

CARNEGIE: DO all you can do!

SCIENTOLOGY: Let us HAVE all you can have!

Not the Marines - the Army. Sheesh.

The Marines slogan is "The Few, the Proud, the Marines"

Or alternatively "Providing peace through superior firepower for over two centuries"