IAS Event 2016 - St Hill

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
It Appears that Xenu made an appearance in East Grinstead over the weekend:

29615226274_913938f19c_b.jpg

29949235900_829b69fd5e_b.jpg

More photos at:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30250616@N08/sets/72157674944407516

And, video on YouTube whenever I can get around to sorting and editing...

Axiom142

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is it just me or does David Miscavige's canned word salad seem to be getting even worse than L. Ron Hubbard's?

"[FONT=&amp]As autumnal winds swept the rolling downs, well-dressed attendees from across the globe entered the Manor drive to greet family, friends and new acquaintances. By 7:00 p.m. on Friday, the crowd of thousands gathered in the Grand Marquee for the weekend’s centerpiece event.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

“Welcome to the glory of the IAS,” said David Miscavige, the ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion. “While for that matter, welcome to a glory surpassing any glory since we first pledged ourselves to mankind, and so, to hold these beliefs as self-evident—that whoever infringes on the rights of one, infringes on the rights of all; that those at the back of humanity’s line keep everyone waiting at freedom’s door; and, a failure to salute the lowest human being is a failure to salute humankind. But, in the same breath, we also pledged to recognize the magic in every living thing and thus, the majesty of the IAS. While beyond even that, let it be said you don’t make that kind of pledge unless you can live up to it, which, of course, we can. And, of which, you will be totally certain before this night is done.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Over the course of three hours, Mr. Miscavige, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center, detailed 12 months of achievement and humanitarian action."

44b0849e9e0482bdda15f106e35b.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3099506#ixzz4MiwXyUAs[/FONT]

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
“Welcome to the glory of the IAS,” said David Miscavige, the ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion. “While for that matter, welcome to a glory surpassing any glory since we first pledged ourselves to mankind, and so, to hold these beliefs as self-evident—that whoever infringes on the rights of one, infringes on the rights of all; that those at the back of humanity’s line keep everyone waiting at freedom’s door; and, a failure to salute the lowest human being is a failure to salute humankind. But, in the same breath, we also pledged to recognize the magic in every living thing and thus, the majesty of the IAS. While beyond even that, let it be said you don’t make that kind of pledge unless you can live up to it, which, of course, we can. And, of which, you will be totally certain before this night is done.”

I wonder how many non-humans he slapped that day before his speech. Oops wait they were humans but those weren't slaps they were salutes gone wild, hmmm

Leland

Crusader
Hmmm.....David Miscavige said Magic? Magic in living "things"....?

That is some curve ball....

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Is it just me or does David Miscavige's canned word salad seem to be getting even worse than L. Ron Hubbard's?

"As autumnal winds swept the rolling downs, well-dressed attendees from across the globe entered the Manor drive to greet family, friends and new acquaintances. By 7:00 p.m. on Friday, the crowd of thousands gathered in the Grand Marquee for the weekend’s centerpiece event.

“Welcome to the glory of the IAS,” said David Miscavige, the ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion. “While for that matter, welcome to a glory surpassing any glory since we first pledged ourselves to mankind, and so, to hold these beliefs as self-evident—that whoever infringes on the rights of one, infringes on the rights of all; that those at the back of humanity’s line keep everyone waiting at freedom’s door; and, a failure to salute the lowest human being is a failure to salute humankind. But, in the same breath, we also pledged to recognize the magic in every living thing and thus, the majesty of the IAS. While beyond even that, let it be said you don’t make that kind of pledge unless you can live up to it, which, of course, we can. And, of which, you will be totally certain before this night is done.”

Over the course of three hours, Mr. Miscavige, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center, detailed 12 months of achievement and humanitarian action."

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3099506#ixzz4MiwXyUAs

I think the Grinch said it best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUg5UTC3x3A

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

So what "tone level" does that show? And this is from an official press release, I believe, so it's the best pic they've got of him!

You gotta love that jacket, though, in terms of excellent tailoring. His hair and clothing look really impressive if you can just sorta remove the Dwarf himself out of the picture.

Paul

skep

Patron with Honors
So what "tone level" does that show? And this is from an official press release, I believe, so it's the best pic they've got of him!

You gotta love that jacket, though, in terms of excellent tailoring. His hair and clothing look really impressive if you can just sorta remove the Dwarf himself out of the picture.

Paul

Is there any picture of the Diminutive Midget that doesn't have that pose?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I vaguely remember some item from Mark Headley (?) about why he adopts that "commanding" pose or something.

Paul

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good question. Maybe he has a stuck picture and that is why he is an SP?
Can you send in Paul's robot to save any further humans from being harmed and also to chain him down long enough to be rundown whoops I mean some specials rundown? I hear there is some used titanium laying down under somewhere protecting improperly transcribed sauce.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ahh, Saint Hill. So many memories ....

The leafy lanes ..... the beautiful castle ..... the Manor ..... the Scientologists.:omg:

John McGhee

Patron
I wonder how many non-humans he slapped that day before his speech. Oops wait they were humans but those weren't slaps they were salutes gone wild, hmmm
Pity that such a good post was completely nullified at the end, by suggesting that mother hubbard’s shitty "tech" is any less destructive than his miscavige-run shit tech. Wake the fuck up! Ever heard of snow white? Disconnection? Exploitation? All hubbard creations.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pity that such a good post was completely nullified at the end, by suggesting that mother hubbard’s shitty "tech" is any less destructive than his miscavige-run shit tech. Wake the fuck up! Ever heard of snow white? Disconnection? Exploitation? All hubbard creations.

Huh? I've been out for quite some time John and know about it all. Seems you fail to understand my sarcasm.