ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Im out of the closet!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MajjieM, Oct 5, 2012.

1. MajjieM

MajjieM Patron

Yes. Reports have been filed and the investigation has started. I do not appreciate the rumor of it being my ex. It was not my ex-husband. It was Marc renard.

2. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Squirreling Dervish

This is definitely the place to come to dispel rumors, welcome. Is Marc Renard related to a Lance Renard that we had on lines in Mpls.? Lance certainly had some issues... Make use of the similar thread listings at the bottom of the page as some of the older threads are invaluable. Check out Arnie's site for some good information as well: http://www.lermanet.com/

3. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

No relation. Different last name.

"Comment by Lance Reynard on September 26, 2009

"I was a Scientologist, as I was a Catholic seminarian as I was a street kid and presently I was and not am but it is all a part of the whole. I probably will start a secret group but probably will never know it's name."

http://mountzion144.ning.com/profiles/blogs/itchapter-10

4. Xenu's Boyfriend

Xenu's Boyfriend Silver Meritorious Patron

More power to you, I celebrate your courage!

5. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi Maggie,

I was around OC years ago. Glad to see you posting here, although I think you were after my time. Interesting that all you were doing as I & R was pressuring people to donate. These donos are sooooo off policy, I don't know why so many Scientologists go along with it.

When I was at OC, there was a Paul and Rosie Renard there. Is Marc Renard any relation to them?

Goodonya' for going after a pedophile. I hope you nail him to the wall.

6. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Paul & Rosie (Rosemary) are the alleged pedophile's father & stepmother.

7. MajjieM

MajjieM Patron

Marc is Pauls son. Rosie is his step mother. The fund raising was done continually for my last few months on staff, otherwise, I did my I&R functions.

8. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome to the board Maggie. I am sorry that your daughter and you had to go through this horrible experience.