What's new

In defence of Hubbard

AnonKat

Crusader
glad to be here on my sixtyfourth birthday

and happy to see the weekend view stats show a large portion of the earlier audience is paying attention

stay tuned...

it takes old man a little time to warm up but there is MORE TO COME!!!

[video=youtube;loxlinJIhIM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loxlinJIhIM[/video]

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
The only defense for Hubbard would be he was extremely insane from the gitgo.

Maybe he was not so bright & read some stuff he didn't grasp at all - much less understand - got stoned & then wrote down his version of it & blended that with what he flst out stole from the most able & creative of his followers.

I just can't slice it any way where he comes out decent ot innocent of fucking over hard a whole lot of good people.

But, after all, scn does deserve getting the crazy twisted ignorant uncouth ugly little dwarf destroying whatever old batshit crazy left behind.

The only defense for Hubbard would be he was extremely insane from the gitgo.

Maybe he was not so bright & read some stuff he didn't grasp at all - much less understand - got stoned & then wrote down his version of it & blended that with what he flst out stole from the most able & creative of his followers.

I just can't slice it any way where he comes out decent ot innocent of fucking over hard a whole lot of good people.

But, after all, scn does deserve getting the crazy twisted ignorant uncouth ugly little dwarf destroying whatever old batshit crazy left behind.

and you a successful and pleased practitioner of idenics, an offshoot of dianetics which would not exist without elron's titanic efforts...

the bottom line is dead men don't need lawyers

CoS is intent on defending his image. i am not. the examination of the man and his life by this BOI will continue

Dead beat father - http://www.lermanet.com/lies/polly-morton-vs-lronhubbard.htm

. . . and that's just for starters. Not sure I would want to trust my spiritual development to him, not especially because of those things but more because Engrams don't exist and as for Xenu . . . gimme a break.

Still, to be fair, L Ron Hubbard does deserve a place in the annals of history as, perhaps, the most successful criminal of the 20th Century. So far as I can document, he was only arrested twice, the last time during his flam flam act at the Philadelphia Doctorate Course. After dealing with that minor charge, L Ron Hubbard managed to amass tens of millions of dollars and ruined the lives of thousands. Even now, from beyond the grave, his scam is still raking in the dosh, serving as a corripting influence in society, and ruining lives. He has, indeed, smashed his name in history.

EDIT: Ooops . . . those Rick Ross links are dead now. Must get around to linking to the mirror.[/QUOTE]

all right...

this is basically the indictment on the man

no problem really...

Q what do we do with ethics chits written on upstats?

A we rip them up and throw them away

however...

when the upstat in question is so upstat as to become a significant figure of history after the person dies we collect the torn up pieces, patch them together and examine them very carefully...

board of inquiry is in session...

please observe the decorum of the board

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
and you a successful and pleased practitioner of idenics, an offshoot of dianetics which would not exist without elron's titanic efforts...

No, not really. John Galusha was doing research for Ron on creative processing until the old boy had what Galusha was doing as " too fast ". From what I understand, after John Galusha left scn he continued his research & formulated " Idenics ". Mike Goldstein, at some point joined John & continued Idenics after John passed away.

Those who haven't taken a look at Idenics might do themselves a big favor by looking into it.

Tapping is also becoming a valid way to deal with issues one might have or want to address with others & their issues.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
<Snipped>

laura-prepon-oitnb-400x300.jpg

Is Laura Prepon a Scientologist?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/cruise-smitten-with-orange-star-29786073.html

Last edited: