ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Independent Sea Org *LOL*

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by triumph, Apr 15, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Karakorum

Karakorum supressively reasonable

Fixed.

Now we are being polit-correct and in-ethics.

Being polit-progressive is a lot like being an AOLA EO.

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

lol

I used to think that Ron was on Target Two.

But indie Scientologist Sneakster has briefed us that Ron's ashes were spread around the ocean "33 years and 4 months ago". By this r-factor I assume that Ron's ashes were transported to Target Two in one of the 188 trillion empty boxes left over from the Xenu migration wave 75M years ago.

At first it seems problematic that Ron's ashes could effectively conduct "advanced level OT research" in deep space if he was "buttered all over" the ocean. However, after careful consideration, I cognited that the impossibility of the task is simply testimony and more proof of how unbelievably OT Ron is.

By the way, I blew a lot of charge when Sneakster indicated the "4 months" part of the date, based on the Date/Locate tech. When I heard about the "RON IS DEAD" event and later watched the videotape, Scientologists gave the exact "orders of magnitude" of how long Ron's meat body was on this planet, down to the exact number of months, days, hours and minutes----OH MY GOD I blew more charge on that than on all of my previous auditing and OT levels combined!

TECH TIP: When you want a Scientologist to instantly have unprecedented wins, simply "INDICATE" something to them about exact MEST time. In the future this tech will help create a world without insanity and war and other unnecessary conflicts:

DRIVER
    (rushing up to his car)
    Hey hey hey hey! Why are you writing a parking
    ticket for my car?!!!! Stop that!!! WTF are you doing?!!!

METER MAID
    Sir, your meter expired 2 minutes, 17
    and 14/10,000ths of a second ago.

DRIVER
    Wow, that totally indicates! I feel really amazing.
    Do you happen to have any blank Success Story forms?

3. Karakorum

See? That's the best proof things gone downhill since Ron died. If Ron were alive, he would have given us the date right down to the minute and quarter of a second relative to a fixed greenwich time point.

4. screamer2

screamer2 Idiot Bastardson

and Karakorum said:

Billy Blowdown wanted me to get this image to ESMB ASAP in order to avoid verbal tech

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  5. No One

No One a girl is no one

hahahhahahahahhaha, I <3 U Lotus

6. Karakorum

I have seen the light!

The reincarnated Ron will come back riding on a white horse, save the movement, depose the Darth Midget, marry Katie Holmes and KSW ever after.

7. TheSneakster

TheSneakster More Skeptical Than You

Lotus,

Surely you don't actually buy into that garbage from "Veritas" on the Sci-IRS-ology site (and a few other places under a variety of pseudonyms)?

That guy's theory calls for the U.S. Government to have kidnapped and replaced Ron Hubbard in 1972 in order to gain exclusive control over "the real OT levels". Since pretty much everyone in critic-dom denies that any supernatural OT abilities are to be gained from Scientology, that theory has to be bogus just for that reason.

His theory further calls for every single person who was close to Hubbard at that time to have been secretly working for said "U.S. Government" and to have participated in this kidnapping.

It's a package deal.

8. HelluvaHoax!

LOL!

Normally the above creepily culty cryptography would be the product of a deranged mental patient whose daily routine in the asylum was to sit in a dark corner, mumbling & furiously scribbling and filling up entire notebooks with "magical numbers".

However, if that same delusional paranoid managed to escape, they would promptly go and buy a naval costume & medals, telling people that they were an intergalactic messiah who discovered all the secrets to life. Everyone would cringe and back away from them.

But not Scientologists.

Scientologists would take one look at their impressively long number, nod "knowingly"--and give them a high-toned, cheering/standing ovation.

ANSWER TO THE QUESTION YOU ARE NOW PONDERING: Yes. Despite 100s of hours of objectives, Scientologists ARE that far "out of present time".

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. HelluvaHoax!

HELPFUL TIP: Critics do not "deny" the existence of "supernatural OT abilities". Critics just happen to be the only ones who attained the ability to "obnose" the obvious fact that no Scientologist has ever once evidenced a single miraculous power. Scientologists and Indie Scientologists are unable to obnose because they have been implanted by L. Ron Hubbard with false data. The exact moment a being can "obnose", they realize that they are a mark in Hubbard's ludicrous hoax---and promptly escape ("blow").

FREE BONUS TIP: The words/concepts of Scientology trap Scientologists into thinking as cult leaders want them to think. For example, iIn the above paragrap Scientologists are dreadfully fearful of using (or even thinking) the word "ESCAPE". That is a thought crime. Instead, Hubbard made escaping from the debilitating hoax into the crime of "blowing". Ergo, if anyone dares to try to escape, they are labeled a criminal and all manner of "overts" (crimes) are leveled against them. If Scientology KIDNAPS someone and that person manages to escape, they didn't actually escape---they "blew". Because they are evil (and probably had a misunderstood word, to boot). Because that's the only reason people individuate, commit overts and blow.

Have I mentioned recently that the experts in mental illness are not "ideal" examples of mental health?

10. HelluvaHoax!

LOL

I think Ron already rehearsed that back about 7 years ago on TOP 100 STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY thread (it's up to about 1.5M views now):

[​IMG]

11. Karakorum

That would be funny, if it weren't for the tidbit sociopaths who then use this stuff to elevate her socio position and control her family members.

12. Karakorum

See? I have indeed seen the light, I have forseen all of this. I am cause over time, even without doign any OT levels. I guess I must have been OT in my previous life then... would this mean I could be the reincarnated LRH?

... I hope not. I don't want to marry Katie Holmes! :panic:

13. TheSneakster

So, Helluvahoax, do you have anything to say that is actually on-point for this thread ?

Specifically, do you have any information as to any specific person that might be behind that "Independent Sea Org" site ? I was able to examine the HTML source code for that page, but there seem to be no "finger prints" on that blog at all.

14. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

:bong::booze:

:hysterical:

15. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Of course the man claiming to be L Ron Hubbard reincarnated is a fake.

Everybody knows Elron went to Target II and he couldn't possibly have a human body there.

Will the real L Ron Hubbard please step forward?

[​IMG]

16. HelluvaHoax!

lol

I was doubtful about what you said.

Then I obnosed that you included the attestation: "THIS IS TRUE"

Okay, I stand corrected. I know a Scientologist would never falsely attest to "this is true" and thereby lose their eternity.

Once I knew a guy who falsely attested to OT VII, "total cause over life". They declared him SP when he would not donate $ 30,000 for setups and OT VIII, stating that he "didn't have any money". Therefore, he lied when he said he was cause over life, which sabotaged Ron's dream of a Clear planet.

OT ODDITY: People lower on the command channel need to rise above their own dreams in order to help bigger beings higher on the command channel attain their more standard dreams.

17. TheSneakster

Well, if the being formerly known as Lafayette Ronald Hubbard has come back, it's not Justin Craig (interview with Tony Ortega).

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist

18. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Independent Scientology Opinion Leader, Rey Robles, has a Loyal Officers club, so an Independent
    Sea Org is not so far fetched, since Sea Org members are supposed to be regathered Loyal Officers from 75 million years ago.

Message to all Loyal Officers.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

Okay guys
    Please don't take it as an invalidation, but as a genuine intent of mine to bring you out of a confusion condition about the Real Ron.

This board is a genuine board of genuine ex-scientologists, thus , in order to remain true to our mission and to succed it's accomplishment, we must:

1. Get the correct technology
    2. Get the correct flunder ( the correct Ron)
    3. link the correct technology to the correct Ron
    4. Teach the correct technology and the correct Ron
    5. Knock the door to any wrong technogy
    6. Knock the door to any wrong Ron
    I decided to take full responsibility for keeping ESMB working and thus must assign a qual action to some of you, especially the Sneakster, and request :

• A clay demo of the Real Ron
    * must get a pass before next thursday 2pm

[​IMG]

* Obviously, those people abord the freewinds got out of confusion while claydemoing the correct Ron! They got a pass and are VGI's!

Thank you
    ARC
    ML

Lotus

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  20. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

Upon reading Veda's post I cognited that we must also link the correct Sea Org members with the correct Ron and with the correct technology!

:eek:
    I feel exhausted :oops:

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List