ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Independent Sea Org *LOL*

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by triumph, Apr 15, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

:laugh: :roflmao:

Oh you're on a roll alright!

We must link the correct Ron with the correct technology on the correct level (lots of canceled Clears, I tell ya!) and the correct Sea Org members in the correct Ideal Org, too, with all the corrections to grammar with the correct re-issued basics!

Otherwise we will need the correct Ron correction list!

2. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

(Trubs flounces in) ...

Hate to ask but have any of these returned Rons ordered any TP through FP yet ... because if not they are clearly SP (not to mention dev-t and completely out of order)?

I'm not going back into the ccccc cult (oooh, I've developed a bit of a nervous stammer at the very thought) if we have to bring our own TP again, it's just not on.

(Flounces straight back out, ducking and cringing ... and larfin).

:oops:

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

:laugh:

Count on freakzoners to come up with it soon since you pushed it

There are now 2 sacred sentences:
    • " Ron Said ....."
    • " Which one???"
    ( the hypnotist, the liar, the sociopath, the car stealer, the imposter, the criminal no1, the criminal no2, the degraded, the blower of target 2, the imposter, the masturbator ?????)

:woohoo:C

Come on sis...I clearly recall you used to steal all the napkins at meal times...( quite rough and traumatizing though I admit)
    Which had all of us Rpfed

:p

4. I told you I was trouble

I didn't know you saw that!

Did you ever see me sneaking a naughty sniff of my (empty) scent bottles too?

:eek:

5. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

Those bottles you kept under your matress in our 10 beds closet???

I must admit I never saw you did that but clearly recall the strong "anglo-saxon" scent of flowers though! Actually it did caused you to get to qual regarding this hcopl of (the * original still doing research on target 2 ) Ron about perfume and psychs..you recall it???

However It was a blessing to have you posted on the closest bed to mine in the closet...all your creativity to manage a high level of hygiene and your superb teeth were impressive sis

You were a true living example of " something can be done about it..." and " be an OT"

Much love
    Lotus

6. I told you I was trouble

Anyway it wasnt really perfume at all, I wouldn't have dared to defy tubs back then (it was cocaine and it was running all round my brain!).

:buzzin:

7. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

Ahhhhhhhh :eek:

Didn't knew you made that much money selling the basics...

However it appears you are on the right path to recover...re your brain! Keep on your good work sis!
    :giggle:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  8. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

The ole good time in the Sea Org...

No penny for toilet paper to whipe their ars...
    But thousands of $$$$ to stuff their nose

:p

9. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

wait!

do you lovely ladies ACTUALLY know each other from before????

i probably missed a few thousand inside cute jokes between the two of you, so maybe you weren't on staff together. lol

i think i'll just route myself to qual for a debug now. :)

10. Karakorum

Karakorum supressively reasonable

Once LRH is again the CO of COS, he will be the COB of RTC and a VIP for SO, so I imagine he will get the WUS FOLO FR to CI the DO of TP as an EP. Otherwise the GMP will increase, the issue devolve into a PTS, then we would all go through FPRD and end up on the RPF.

Gotta love the hubbardian alphabet soup.

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

Can I make an AP for TP?

12. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Damn, I've been busted!!! LOL.

I have no idea what this thread is about and don't even care because the title is super silly. I just came here to KSW (Keeping Spoofing Working) so that cult mythology looks super goofy.

I reactively do this since I am a DB (Debunker Being).

ps: See? I answered your question. Did you ever do a clay demo explaining why you always ignore and refuse to answer mine?

13. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

Oh no Hoaxyboy
    We never previously mentionned those adventures of us , sharing the same dormitory.

However, I am surprised that your very good friend Don ( Hubbard) didn't brought it to your attention since Don was our senior; we enjoyed his great SOH and thrive for adventures and bike rides with the girls, enjoying white dust...
    Ask him about Trubs and Lotus!

This is true
    ML
    Lotus

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. TheSneakster

TheSneakster More Skeptical Than You

Thanks for an honest answer.

I stopped answering your questions because - at least in my perception - you only mock whatever reply I make.

Also, your questions usually - again in my perception - are completely non-sequitur to whatever topic is under discussion in whatever thread I happen to be commenting upon.

Since I cannot seem to have a reasoned discourse with you, I've pretty much given up.

Do not ask me questions for which you do not actually want the answer.

15. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

"Since I cannot seem to have a reasoned discourse...", scientology has already helped you with that.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

I can completely sympathize with your problems with HelluvaHoax. His comments are impossible to follow if you don't have a sense of humor.

In my perception, Scientologists don't have a sense of humor, it being forbidden by Hubbard. And that makes sense, there is nothing funny about salvaging this sector of the universe on this planet. :D

HelluvaHoax is very, very funny. You'd best put him on ignore. :giggle:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  17. screamer2

screamer2 Idiot Bastardson

Jesus. An "independent sea org"?
    How is that not a joke?
    How is that even not a double joke?
    Scientology is a joke.
    The original sea org was a joke.
    The concept of an "independent sea org" must be a fully conscious, intended joke.
    Even the concept of "independent scientology" anything is a joke. I mean, just read the frickin KSW HCOPL for christ's sake.

Is there a real person still taking this scientology crap seriously? Give me a fricking break.

/rant

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. Karakorum

What happens in SO, stays in SO...

...Geez if only that was true.

I dunno, what two consenting adults do in their bedroom is none of my business.

19. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

MHO ' for what it worth is:

YOU are quite right as HH Will put into derision hubbardian content in a reply he encounters, but the truth is he does the same with other people explaining things with Hubbards non-sense distorted sociopathic words and policies. What he mocks up is not you but how people give up their critical thinking to the dead cult guru...and use this non-sense to explain à c'est arrêt of t opics.

Sometimes it shakes the piliars of the temple.

When independants or Freezooners find they can't have a reasoned discourse with him or other Jokers and degraders, actually what is happening is the J$D make fun of the old non-sense of trying to have a reasoned discourse with $cientology non-sense..as it was once the same with us...

It is called derision and there is much self derision too in that. It takes some degree of humour To get a good laughter Scientologists loose in their passage in Scientology. Only if your mind can get out of Hubbard's mind a short time , YOU can see the non-sense in which your mind is still emprisonned with lies and delusion of a pathological liar and famous greed manipulator who has never been a scientist, nor naval officier war Hero neither a researcher of the mind...​

Only a few of you guys, on planet earth, on this gulluhxy , seem to ignore it has been proven true many times including in court ruling.

This, That may explains to you why it always turn into derision when people still align their mind, their life rules, their conditions, their spiritual growth with such a scam...especially when it has been so destructive and deadly to thousands of small kids, youths, adults, gays, pregnant women, non productive elderly..

Let me tell you all this suffering are not David Miscavige creation..Dave is a loyal enforcer of all LRH policies...all the suffering that happened and are still happening in the COS was designed and wanted by LRH..for many of us, Dave was just a kid when all that harm and suffering was happening abord Apollo ship. Small kids were tortured on given order le LRH who has been know to find pressure in humiliating adult on the deck and with overboarding.

For your information you can read the very enlightening threads of face about LRH on the Apollo...and decide , with honnesty, if you are the follower of a humanitarian or a sociopath.

..If you find the courage.....as most of us did.... including our wrong doing in this cult and the fact we've been naive! And we learned to laugh about it, otherwise we would die in shame and sadness...that shows people succeded to move forward.

But again, you must get out of the Hubs mind information to allow it analyzed with empathy and your own critical thinking.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. Karakorum

I would tend to disagree. Don't get me wrong - I believe Hubbard created scientology because he wanted cash and power. But I do think he geniuinely wanted the cult to prosper and had the skills to do so. His policy changes over time were aimed to make the cult stronger, more resilient and its members better adapted to living in the world.
    Hubbard realized that times change and that the cult needs to adapt. Most of his stuff until the 80s was incremental improvements.

Davy boy? Nah he's a basket case. He couldn't find ways to improve the cult even if they came right up to him and kicked him in the ass. All he knows is how to smile at the galas and try to soldier on, while alienating most of his close coworkers and watching SCN contract.

Hubbard, like him or not, was a guy with brains and a vision that he made into an organisation that worked. Davy is just sitting idly while that organisation keeps spinning more and more out of control.

Which is why independent scn exists.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List