Indie Forum?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Clay Pigeon, Jul 10, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

The other day someone mentioned an indie forum.

Where it's at alley cat?

2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

3. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

Are you meaning when I mentionned to Andy Nolch ( linking his videos on the chat board) To use the freezone forum ???

There is a specific freezone section (forum) on ESMB for indie stuff...

Although that has ever been suggested that you guys set a freezone board...so you can celebrate Ron and your wins each friday, away of "entheta" and set your ideal "theta board"
    ;)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  4. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Depends on whether you are referring to a forum within ESMB here, or a forum out on the internet.

On Facebook there are a rather large number of of such . . . if you go to Karen#1's "Outer Banks" you'll see a number of them listed in your face by Facebook in the side bar.
    here's three: Scientology Outside the Church - Scientolipedia
    International Free Scientologists
    Professional Independent Scientologists

5. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

I question the actual independence of the indi sites. Were they truly independent they would have nothing to do with scientology whatsoever. I think they are better characterized as splinter groups, such as the Protestants, etc.

And we know how thorny splinters can be...

Mimsey

6. Dulloldfart

"Freezone" (not Free Zone, Capt Bill's cult), meant people doing Scn outside of the CofS. It is supposed to be "Standard Tech", not weird offshoots.

The Independent movement, as far as I know, is/was much the same but thought they were above the Freezoners who'd been around for years.

At some point, maybe after Marty Rathbun stopped auditing in the field, the two seem to have merged. I don't really keep up with this, so am open to correction.

Paul

7. Clay Pigeon

Yeah...

Cap'n Bill was more ozone than Freezone wot?

8. Clay Pigeon

If I can get it together enough to do facebook...

I was hoping for an open forum much like ESMB but dominated by those who have found significant value in Hubbard's work

9. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Yeah, good luck with that, that'd be you, Terril and Andy Nolch then ...

10. Clay Pigeon

Plus 387 Trolls.

11. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Try Geir Isene - he was posting stuff you might like. I don't know if he still is.

Mimsey

12. Dulloldfart

13. Clay Pigeon

That is an interesting site. Geir has one some posting here and...

actually is writing didn't quite capture me...

As firmly as I contend with several posters I'm really closer to you than the Indies whereas the serious flaws of CoS are very VERY serious indeed

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  14. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

You need to be places where you are respected for being the center of the universe.