ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Interesting Developments Lately

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Björkist, Jan 28, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Björkist

Björkist Silver Meritorious Patron

Seems the CofS is starting to really reap what it has sown...

Communication is the universal solvent and is dissolving many things these days...

Lies, half-truths, and suppression only get you so far...right Zinj and Veda?

Also, for those interested in the OCA testing manual, its pages have been photographed and placed on scribd...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/1624404/Scientology-Training-Manual

You should be able to, using your "interweb" skills, be able to find the rest from there...

Hope everyone is having a great 2008!

2. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

Bjorkist is back in town! :happydance:

3. Björkist

Hey man,

Just thought I'd drop in to my favorite message board and see what's up...you know with the recent attention to CofS, Tom Cruise, et al...

Fun times.

Do you know why the orginal xenutv was deleted from Youtube and is now xenutv1?

4. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

Saw that it happened but haven't seen any explanation as yet.
    Kinda meaningless if he just opens up another account with a name barely different from the original. :confused2:

5. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Bojrkfag returns to re-greet ExScnfags!

Epic win!

6. Björkist

My days are busy, but motherfucking goddamnit, I can't stay away from you guys...

WELL, AHEM, ACTUALLY I'M JUST HERE TO TURN ALL YOU WEAKLINGS ONTO DRUUUUGS!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

7. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

So Veda was right all along! :omg: I knew it! :yes:

8. Veda

Veda Sponsor

9. Björkist

Tansinator and I "see eye to eye" on a number of things and enjoy one another's company...sorta like the opposite of you and I.

Veda, don't you get bored of trying your damndest to be right in the face of being wrong?

And don't be so predictable with your attempted invalidations all the time...and, really, don't give yourself more credit than you should for "creating effects"...

It just comes off looking quite retarded....and if anyone is naive 'round these here parts...it's the guy who keeps playing the same, tired song and will continue playing that same tired song until he kicks it...

10. Magoo

Magoo Gold Meritorious Patron

Mark Bunker told me his Utube account for xenutv was canceled (I believe it was due to Scientology--he can correct that if I'm wrong). Either way--it was canceled.
    His Old account he had an agreement (which no longer exists for anyone) where he could have up videos for 20 min's at a time.

Now they've switched to EVERYONE can only put up videos in 10 min slots..
    So Mark is busy getting all back up, but that's LOTS of work.

My "Tory Talks to CFI" as an example, were set up perfectly in 5 of 6 slots,
    each longer than 10 min's.
    Now he has to divide all of that up---along with many other videos.

So he's a busy bee. Buy his DVD's, if you haven't---he needs some bucks to make his movie. That would help. www.xenutv.com

Tory/Magoo~~~
    PS: This is my understanding --if there's more, I'm sure he'll be on to correct it, but that's what he told me in a nutshell.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  11. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

I'm not good-natured at all, that's just the beingness OSA told me to use on this board.

If I am naive I think I'd still prefer that to being chronic 1.1 with the occasional foray into overt hostility. Not forgetting the paranoia.

Oh, I'm forgetting - my viewpoint is all the product of Hubbard's indoctrination of my fragile, hypnotically-suggestible mind. :melodramatic:

12. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Congratulations, Tansy.

Your needle is floating!

13. Björkist

That was quite an Ack...

Floating needles for everyone...

[​IMG]

14. Veda

Veda Sponsor

A "chronic 1.1"?

From a Scientological frame of reference, that's about the most vicious name someone can be called, along with its synonym, Suppressive Person, or SP.

Noted.

15. Jesus666

Jesus666 Patron

oh god...is will smith a scientologist :( nooooo...

16. Div6

Div6 Crusader

He's on the recruit list for Tom Cruise, along with Beckham and "Posh"...

17. lionheart

lionheart Gold Meritorious Patron

18. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

Vicious? No.

For the record, anyone at any time can ask me a straight question and get a straight answer. The answer may be MYOB.

I think you're intelligent and hold your own viewpoint. I think you're not easily influenced. I also think you're gratuitously offensive to many fellow posters. You have a knack of getting into piss fights. If I had a problem with you I'd take it up with you and then, if not satisfied, with Emma. I haven't felt the need to do that.

But do you seriously think you can make 1.1 comments like "good-natured, naive" and not have someone hit back? You're arrogant and think you know it all. You put down other people's viewpoints with haughty disdain. That's your business.

Some days I can just let things slide. Some days I feel like reciprocating.

Nevertheless, I hope you are having success on whatever path to spiritual enlightenment you are following. There's no need for either you or I to take things too personally.

19. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Vicious? Yes.

Of course, you didn't mean it that way.

Which is sort of my point.

20. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

Okay Veda, we differ on this one - let's leave it at that.
    No hard feelings on my side.