Interesting movie

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Elronius of Marcabia, Mar 10, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Elronius of Marcabia

Elronius of Marcabia Silver Meritorious Patron

2. Elronius of Marcabia

Not a wonder Marty don't like this movie, shows what a jerk he is and
    how he see's himself as the heroic figure and bad ass of all badasses :melodramatic:

After all his work, he's just not apreciated :duh::bigcry:sad to watch someone so
    mixed up and thinking he's got all the answers :melodramatic:

3. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

I didn't think that at all. When he said, "Makes you wonder what I'm capable of" (around 13 minutes in) and then his little freak out at Louis Theroux at the end -- I don't think he has the confront to bring the house of cards down. He's not capable of being comfortably with his own baggage and what all he did in the name of KSW.

That makes him an even bigger and hotter mess than Jenny Linson and the Squirrelbusters. And now I can't decide whether to hate him or feel sorry for him.

4. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Same here . . .

5. Elronius of Marcabia

at 124.00 Marty tells us why he blew "he holds the keys to the kingdom" :melodramatic:
    and if he leaves DM will somehow snap out out of it.

How did that workout ?:coolwink:

Right at the end of the movie Marty read DM's mind and explains to Louis how
    he is wrong and this classic by Marty "I am Truth" and that scares DM" :yes::ohmy::bigcry::clap:

Louis Theroux had Marty's ticket from the beggining and knew if he just gave him enough
    rope Rathburn climb up on that soapbox display his meglomania to the world and I think
    even Louis was'nt quite ready for how truly whack Marty was going to be :ohmy:

6. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon