What's new

Intro

Terril park

Sponsor
Don't worry about it. They probably wouldn't have fancied you.

Paul

Well yesterday the Sunday Times just reported a scientific study that found that the Brit girl was more promiscuous than girls in all other major industrial countries. Maybe I'll get lucky yet. :)

LEAPFROG

Patron with Honors
:welcome: leapfrog! Your story is certainly unusual!

I suppose - lol!! But there were a lot of unusual things back then and yet they were more or less "glossed" over and such. So far from what I've seen on this board, I believe that many stories were more from the 80's and 90s and early 2000's and I know that things changed mucho from that time period because that's when DM took over, basically. I think its a different type of charge now, but really I can't fully explain it.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

LEAPFROG

Patron with Honors
In 2D means you had one. Or if in affluence an abundance of them. :)

Ah, I see - I thought you meant monogomous as in supposedly ethical and not cheating or playing around (like I did) - I still can't figure out why I went unscathed as far as VD goes. :duh:

:) Lyn

LEAPFROG

Patron with Honors
Well yesterday the Sunday Times just reported a scientific study that found that the Brit girl was more promiscuous than girls in all other major industrial countries. Maybe I'll get lucky yet. :)

I don't see why not - if that's you in the pink hat - yer not a bad lookin' bloke. Although I think a green hat would have been a bit more complimentary with your skin.

feline

Patron Meritorious
I don't see why not - if that's you in the pink hat - yer not a bad lookin' bloke. Although I think a green hat would have been a bit more complimentary with your skin.

The pink hat was the result of Emma playing with the board's avatars. It was a fun time. Some of us just kept the pink.

Welcome to ESMB, Leapfrog! It's good to meet you!

LEAPFROG

Patron with Honors
The pink hat was the result of Emma playing with the board's avatars. It was a fun time. Some of us just kept the pink.

Welcome to ESMB, Leapfrog! It's good to meet you!

How do they say it in Aussie land? Good on ya, Emma!!!

Nice to meet you too Feline :)

LEAPFROG

Patron with Honors
Hi Lyn, welcome to ESMB!:)

P.S. Are you or were you by chance related to Rod Keller, who used to post on ARS sometimes?

No, I'm not related. I think I vaguely remember his name while I used to "peruse" the posts there. Gosh, was that 10 years ago or so?

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Lyn

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

My comment was about the four guys not fancying you, but I guess it was a bit obscure. :)

Paul