ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Is a "FreeZoner" an Ex-Scientologist?

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by Ulf K. Maier, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Ulf K. Maier

Ulf K. Maier Patron Meritorious

NO.

THE "TECH" DOES NOT WORK.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  2. Div6

Div6 Crusader

An open communication ecosystem necessarily means that views not in alignment with yours will most likely be expressed. The solution is NOT to kill the ecosystem.....as a relative newcomer to ESMB you will have to either learn to practice tolerance or GTFO. Not because any one will make you, but for you to maintain your own "sanity".

3. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

Are the FZ exScientologists? No, sure not. They're mostly exChurchies.

Should they GTFO? No, why? The place is big enough and at times they have something good to say. If they keep the tech discussion in their subforum, I couldn't care less. Besides, it's Emmas board and she is calling the shots.

4. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

OP go back to being your fluffy self you are starting something you do not want.

EMMA please inform the confused boy

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  5. VaD

VaD Gold Meritorious Patron

Good word for Ex-Scentologists as opposed to FreeZoners/"Indies" is OUTIES. imho.

6. Ulf K. Maier

Oh yeah?

<edited halibut smack>

7. Ulf K. Maier

Fair enough, but...

OK, well, you're not an Ex, and this is why you don't care.

8. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Emma the person that has set up this messageboard has decided freezoners are welcome here too so eat your shorts and go spread your non-fluffiness somewhere else.

as a matter of fact Any scientologist is welcome here too as are the anons

9. Ulf K. Maier

Bye

Plonk'd

10. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

picture of OP

[​IMG]

11. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Deleted. Misunderstanding.

12. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I am not a FreeZoner and have zero interest in any scientology services and as you, I don't really like scientology promoted on this board.
    However, most all of the freezoners DO have a common purpose with the rest of us here including EX'es, Anon's, other critics. We ALL want the abuses and criminality of the CoS to stop. So in that regard, we are all on the same side. And NO, not all of them uphold KSW#1 or worship the FatMan!
    Some of the Freezoners have done way more than their share (Blue Spirit, for example) to expose the insanity of Hubbard.

13. Ulf K. Maier

OK

Fair enough, I stand corrected and withdraw the general diatribe. To those to whom it applies, no break.

Type4, are you an arbitrator by trade? Or just my conscience IRL? Thanks, buddy.

14. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

15. JBTrendy

JBTrendy Patron with Honors

Hang Over

Well Vadim I feel a bit guilty about the beers we had yesterday.

Obviously you don't stand well alchool and I would suggest a good night of sleep or a little sauna with 100mg of Niacine and some calmag to cool down and get your shit together.

Come on you can do better than this.

ALL2U :duh::duh::duh:

16. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Does that mean you are going to go back and edit the HUGE red font?

Paul

17. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

I'm happy for Freezoner's or any other flavour of Scientologists to be here. It makes the cake more tasty :thumbsup:

18. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

19. Ulf K. Maier

For you, OK...

I did.

20. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

No, not an arbitrator by trade. But I can see that although there is a very diverse group of people on this board, we DO have a common purpose, and that is to see the abuses of the CoS stopped. Even IAAS probably has this purpose as well, even if unstated. We all may disagree on an infinite number of other subjects and there is no rule that we all have to like each other, but we can still work together to achieve our common purpose. If you look at the average sports team, there are people on the same team who have little in common and REALLY don't like each other, but when it comes to game time, they work together to overcome a common opponent.
    As far as the freezoners are concerned, I will never BE a freezoner myself, but I do like some of them and consider them friends. And some of them definitely are strong contributers to this message board.