ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Is Scientology.org down?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Zinjifar, Jan 19, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Snuffy

Snuffy Patron Meritorious

Anyone noticing that RFW is still down and Scientology.org is still problematic at best ...?

2. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I don't think RFW has been back up even once since it has been down.

I wonder if they will ever pay that reward if someone helps them catch whoever did it?

They'll probably put it on the FP. And since RFW makes no GI, well....

3. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

dang it!!! I have been working all year to get myself up on their list. It prestigious, isn't it?

(Not meant to offend anyone.... hope it doesnt come across like that).

4. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

5. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

6. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

Either in me or amongst many others there seems to be some confusion about this reward thing.

I havn't seen a reward there for these specific "Anonymous" DDoS actions posted on RFW. Is there one actually there?

The reward posting I saw there were for some "terroristic" threats e-mailed under various proxy E-Mail nics. "El Baldo" was one of them, if I remember correctly. The IP addresses listed in the reward were various ones that this "crackpot critic" used in sending the "threats."

These happened at least several months ago.

Are others confused or did I miss something?

:questions:

7. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

You are correct. These rewards were posted months ago and don't relate to anonymous AFAIK.

8. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

I've been having trouble with ESMB all day. And all links too. Weird. Must be me.

9. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

The server change is happening. There may be some disruptions.