ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Is SHSBC/Implant GPMs out-tech?

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by Mark Cab, Mar 4, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Mark Cab

Mark Cab New Member

Greetings all,

One of the most confusing elements of Scientology is Hubbard’s constant modifications to his theories.

One major example of this is the theory of implant GPMs. Hubbard became quite obsessed with these and they are the main source of “Space Opera” scripture in Scientology (Marcab, Helatrobus, the Gorilla Goals, etc.)

The dates of these incidents are often misrepresented because Hubbard believed the implants contained false dates.

I think I read somewhere that the way the implants were delivered (such as in roller coasters or on trains by Marcabians) were also false.

Does anyone know if these implant GPMs are still being used in auditing on the grades to clear? If not, the first introduction to GPMs would be Clearing Course, R6EW, or OTII.

This may mean, the implant GPMs in Clearing Course and OTII the GPMs Hubbard are the goals Hubbard explained in the SHSBC and were all completely false and delivered by Xenu’s men during Incident II.

(Just so we’re clear, I don’t believe any of this, I’d just like to hear what you all think.)

I would be interested to know if auditors are still trained to be aware of these implants or if they have been shelved as old tech.

-Mark

2. screamer2

screamer2 Idiot Bastardson

If even the "tech" is "out-tech" how can there even be a point?

Clue: There is no point.

That tech? It's all bullshit. Those pink legs sticking out? That's bullshit, too.

This is true.

ML,

screamer2

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  3. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

The most important implant on the whole track discovered by LRH was highly confidential in Scn, and therefore wasn't included in the Tech Volumes (or the OT levels). Hubbard intimated the mechanics of this GPM to me, though I don't think he intended to let the mechanics slip, as it's super-confidential. It was a series of opposites implanted in the being, along with pain. When you contact the pain part of the implant, it seems to be coming from behind you, sort of at the bottom of your body's trunk, and is accompanied by what feels like a thrusting motion from behind. The implant platen starts as follows:

1(a) I have money 1(b) I have no money (penetrating pain from behind)
    2(a) My money is mine 2(b) my money is yours (penetrating pain from behind)
    3(a) My time is mine 3(b) my time is yours (penetrating pain from behind)
    4(a) It's always time 4(b) It's' never time (penetrating pain from behind)
    5(a) It's always money 5(b) It's never money (penetrating pain from behind)

The implant was first delivered to the beings in this sector at trillions 1950. Some beings have never recovered from this implant, even to the present day. The whole purpose of this implant was to convince the being that he is totally reliant on another, and that he can't survive on his own. At the end of the implant was a scene reminiscent of present-day earth. The being was shown pictures of himself flipping burgers in what looks like a modern-day MacDonald's restaurant, and told that this was what he would end up doing if he ever left. He was then unceremoniously dumped out of the back of the implant station, and told he was a degraded being.

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  4. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

scientology is the implant.

5. hummingbird

hummingbird Patron with Honors

:gaah:
    Buncha crap. Who spends more than one nanosecond on this garbage?

(Well, me I guess, because I’m commenting on this thread.)

Seriously, dude, free yourself.

6. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

The basic KSW implant term/opterm: In-tech/Out-tech.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List