Is There a Noticable Difference?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by radar, Dec 20, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. Alanzo

Alanzo Destroyer of Worlds

I never once doubted that, Roland.

Merry Christmas to you.

2. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

Merry Xmas, Roland.

3. Alan

Alan Gold Meritorious Patron

Mery Xmas RolandRB! :happydance:

4. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

Thanks.

They cancelled the flight, though. No snow and I was flying with Swiss Air. You would have thought they could cope with some cold weather.

One piece of luck -- I was about 30 minutes away from passing out, waiting in a queue, due to my long stay in hospital. I told this woman and she brought me to the front of the long queue and insisted I get seen to which they did -- so I managed to get home in one piece. I fly tomorrow.

5. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Maybe that model plane doesn't have the Victorinox 'de-icer' blade...

Zinj

6. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

It could be something like that. The Basel to London City planes are not state-of-the-art. Main thing is they have got to land on a short runway or take off from one at London City and if there is any risk of ice being on the wings or the runway then the flight gets cancelled.

The same happened last year.

7. The Oracle

The Oracle Gold Meritorious Patron

Wonder why someone hasn't regged him for his grades to address his ser facs.

He'll fit right in in the Sea Org.

T.I.

8. radar

radar Patron

9. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

I just wanna pipe in that you seem pretty lovable to me. I enjoy your posts. They are, for the most part, quite funny for me. I have to make sure I havent got a sip of coffee in my mouth when reading though... (same with a couple other posters here too... they know who they are...)

10. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

That can be a tip-off: that "staring poppy-eyed look". I usually spot Scns or Exes by a slip of the tongue.

11. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

Also for males, evidence that they have cut their own hair plus their trousers are loose and about three inches too short. Holding a clipboard in hand, accosting people and then loudly accusing them to be criminals is a dead give-away.

12. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I used to cut my own hair in the SO. In 23 years I don't think I went to a barber's shop once, although I did pay some girl who did haircuts twice.

I made it a point to never cut my own hair since leaving. :)

Paul

13. gomorrhan

gomorrhan Gold Meritorious Patron

You all seem to be describing the dress of a retard. How do you tell the difference between an SO member and a retard? That's my question.

14. Royal Prince Xenu

That's my point. I never did Pro TRs, but what I did, I was damn good at.

I coined the term "plastic TRs". Whenever I went to qual for a meter check, I would watch the other person put his Meter TRs "in", and it was like he became a plastic dummy. (I also refer to a she in this case.)

Some time later, I noticed significantly less 'plasticity' in him, and commented on his improved TRs. He revealed he had been doing Pro TRs.

The difference between the retard and the SO member is that the retard has a far greater chance of being happy with his circumstances.

15. namaste

namaste Silver Meritorious Patron

Hit them each in the head with a baseball bat. The retard will be the one with the helmet on.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2007
  16. Royal Prince Xenu

That's just cruel, even for me.

17. Ralph Hilton

Ralph Hilton Patron Meritorious

Yes, I remember Dave. Sad about his passing. Happy Xemumass to you and all.

18. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

That's a trick question!

19. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

To me, spotting tone scale position means getting to know the person IRL over time.

I know that in the drill one talks to the person then makes the assessment- I've done it. But I don't think it's foolproof- or fluffy proof.

As far as glaring stares go, I've met a few churchies who had it. Seemed to me most didn't.

But that anybody would interpret it that way, as needing to have that stare,is just plain silly.

I hate to say this but the phrase "RonBot" has some validity in it.

20. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Roland,

I'm truly glad you are feeling better. (no sarcasm).

I hope your Christmas was merry and that your New Years will be happy.