What's new

Is Tom Cruise dramatizing OT III?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Check out the 2 1/2 minute trailer for “Valkyrie”

http://screenrant.com/archives/first-valkyrie-trailer-1141.html

Yes, I know, Hitler was not Xenu. But perhaps Tom Cruise not only fancies himself to have been Col. Claus von Stauffenberg in his (TC's) immediate past life, but also on the whole track, one of the Loyal Officers who imprisoned Xenu.

Self glorification. I think that is something that people would do in auditing. Pshaw....

You know how many pc's claimed to be Marilyn Monroe? And Jesus? And Ghandi? And JFK? And and and and...... There aint even enough BTs to explain it.

Almost like every famous person became a Scientologist in their next life.... 100 times over. WTF?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Self glorification. I think that is something that people would do in auditing. Pshaw....

You know how many pc's claimed to be Marilyn Monroe? And Jesus? And Ghandi? And JFK? And and and and...... There aint even enough BTs to explain it.

Almost like every famous person became a Scientologist in their next life.... 100 times over. WTF?

One of the incredible abilities of the Super-Concious Mind is the ability to make a perfect holographic duplicate of anything and anyone.

In the absence of any worthwhile identities - and under the pressure to invent something to run - is it any wonder a fair bit of creativity becomes part of auditing! :omg:

Usually the pc's this lifetime stats do not measure up to the grandiose former identity! :grouch:

Alan

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
The above reminded me of one of the ledgendary incidents that occurred on the Original SHSBC Z Unit.

Tony Dunleavy was auditing Ray Kemp - on a Goals Process when Ray came up with a famous identity as his item - Tony would not give him the item as Tony knew he had been the famous identity! :omg:

Next thing - there was a crash - and Tony and Ray were beating the crap out of each other - tables, chairs, meters, and bodies went flying in all directions.

There was only a 12 to 18 inches between each co-audit session - so the sessions next to Tony and Ray were included as part of the melee!

Ah! The good old days! :)

Alan

Tanstaafl

Crusader
The above reminded me of one of the ledgendary incidents that occurred on the Original SHSBC Z Unit.

Tony Dunleavy was auditing Ray Kemp - on a Goals Process when Ray came up with a famous identity as his item - Tony would not give him the item as Tony knew he had been the famous identity! :omg:

Next thing - there was a crash - and Tony and Ray were beating the crap out of each other - tables, chairs, meters, and bodies went flying in all directions.

There was only a 12 to 18 inches between each co-audit session - so the sessions next to Tony and Ray were included as part of the melee!

Ah! The good old days! :)

Alan

:lol:
Bloody funny story Alan! :D

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Check out the 2 1/2 minute trailer for “Valkyrie”

http://screenrant.com/archives/first-valkyrie-trailer-1141.html

Yes, I know, Hitler was not Xenu. But perhaps Tom Cruise not only fancies himself to have been Col. Claus von Stauffenberg in his (TC's) immediate past life, but also on the whole track, one of the Loyal Officers who imprisoned Xenu.

Tom Cruise has lost almost all credibility as an actor for me. No matter what he does, he just looks like Tom Cruise in a costume.

I watch him mug his "intense face" now, and all I can do is laugh.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Tom Cruise has lost almost all credibility as an actor for me. No matter what he does, he just looks like Tom Cruise in a costume.

I watch him mug his "intense face" now, and all I can do is laugh.

I feel the same way.
It's an outrage he gets $20m per movie when his "intense face" is so inferior to the likes of these:

gurning.jpg

gurning-03.jpg

gurning.jpg

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Tansy, them self portraits of you are pretty hard to take! :)

That top one of Taansy was taken on the Apollo, during the 8 course in '69. (Note the Commodore-style Sailor hat)

The middle one was Taansy caught on the beach in Cali, during a volleyball tournament at Hermosa.

And that last one was taken on the dance floor in Studio 54, during the bi-sexual, cocaine blow-out nights in the late 1970's.

These days, the word is that Taansy just takes it easy in his garage with the Missus, deconstructing movies, drinking coffee and smoking ciggies.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Tansy, them self portraits of you are pretty hard to take! :)

I expect it from Alanzo, but that's a bit harsh Alan! :bigcry:

That top one of Taansy was taken on the Apollo, during the 8 course in '69. (Note the Commodore-style Sailor hat)

The middle one was Taansy caught on the beach in Cali, during a volleyball tournament at Hermosa.

And that last one was taken on the dance floor in Studio 54, during the bi-sexual, cocaine blow-out nights in the late 1970's.

No cigar for you - you only managed one correct out of three!

These days, the word is that Taansy just takes it easy in his garage with the Missus, deconstructing movies, drinking coffee and smoking ciggies.

That's what I call living! :happydance:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Per this media article (scroll down a little bit), Stauffenberg was gay.

Whoops.

Short quote:
After the 20. Juli attentat, Hitler had Heinrich Müller, Chef of Amt IV (Gestapo) of the RSHA set up a Sonderkommission to investigate the ramifications of the plot.

According to Müller's microfilmed official files, Claus Schenck Graf von Stauffenberg, and his brother, Brethold, were both practicing homosexuals and earlier had been active and participating members of the 'Stefan George Kreise' which was entirely homosexual in nature.

Paul

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
TC

The trailer looks really good. I think the movie may be well worth seeing. Too bad I'll have to go alone. My wife hates TC.!

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

Actually, Hubbard cautioned against assuming one was famous in another life. He said most people who think so were overwhelmed by that personality rather than having been that personality.

So Scn'ists who assume they were Marilyn Monroe or Napoleon or whatever clearly aren't adhering to their Hubbardtek.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Actually, Hubbard cautioned against assuming one was famous in another life. He said most people who think so were overwhelmed by that personality rather than having been that personality.

So Scn'ists who assume they were Marilyn Monroe or Napoleon or whatever clearly aren't adhering to their Hubbardtek.

Yes, I am aware of that.

But it doesn't stop 'em from coming forward and taking responsibility for that identity!!!

I bunch of them even claim they were Jesus!! Then what when they find out its all false - that He did not exist (per LRH)...

Sad.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Yes, I am aware of that.

But it doesn't stop 'em from coming forward and taking responsibility for that identity!!!

I bunch of them even claim they were Jesus!! Then what when they find out its all false - that He did not exist (per LRH)...

Sad.

The ref from the 1st ACC is that Jesus was an implant from 1,250,000 years ago (else where he says the same but only describes "a man on a cross"). He gives a percentage of PCs you'd expect to orginate having been Jesus. In the same lectures he claims to have uncovered Karl Marx. I wonder if Karl was happy with that data being made public?

ExScnDude

Patron with Honors
Just what does "dramatizing OT III" look like?

During my Scientology career, I can't even count how many times I heard that the entire planet was acting out the OT III incident.

Would the person be rolling on the floor screaming about all these bugs and snakes crawling all over him?

Would the person suddenly break out in blisters all over their body (from the restimulation of the intense volcanic heat)?

Is Infintigo or the Chicken Pox a dramo of OT III?

IMO, it's no coincidence that most PCs who claimed to be someone famous in a previous life had an unrealistically favorable view of themselves to begin with.

Cruise is totally manic - so no surprise that he thinks he was a Loyal Officer.