ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

It Never Rains but Pours

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by Karen#1, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Marc Headley just posted this:

http://www.gofundme.com/headleyfamilylegalfund

2. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh trust me my mental image picture does vary. :lol:

I LIKE it!

I am a BDA! :happydance:

The BDA Choir.

The 2013 BDA annual conference.

The BDA apparel line.

BDA couture.

The world is our oyster! :)

3. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

:laugh:

4. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I know what you mean Karen ... it was shocking (for me too) to observe and accept that the very people that were supposedly evil are in fact 'capable' of being genuinely compassionate, caring, determined and strong ... all at the same time.

I've met some wonderful people since I stopped viewing them via scientology, but it took me a while to be able to do so to be honest.

Don't worry about your story being held back for a few days either ... if anything the impact will be even more extreme when it is aired due to the renewed interest that Cruise has created with his warm up commercials (he's very helpful like that recently).

:whistling:

5. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Sally ~~

Heck, 20/20 is still on, may I request the withdrawal ? Can I bribe you with a few glossy copies of Vanity Fair mailed Air Express to New Zealand ?

Otherwise ~~

I will lick bathroom floors for the next 2 hours and humbly ask for the Knowledge Report removal.

Actually I can by pass all of that and simply make a donation with my American Express Black Card. It has an unlimited Limit !..
    [​IMG]

Psssst Sally, the card is made of Titanium !

6. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Oh god! Is ESMB acquiring a new acronymic vocabulary? Pretty soon we'll have to have a dictionary section to the forum!

7. Div6

Div6 Crusader

OMFG!!!!

Go to google images, and search for "defrocked apostate"

LOL. The first page is all from Freedumb Magazine! They tag their images with that metadata. More proof of the covert creepiness of the current regime.

8. sallydannce

Titanium and free stuff?

Done! Sold!

Here's my soul! :melodramatic:

p.s don't worry about licking the floors, just hand over the free stuff and let's just forget this little incident ever happened.

9. Karen#1

Free to Shine.
    This is from ABC 20/20 site

20/20 show schedule
    9:00 pm

Lovestyles of the Rich and Famous; The Camera Never Lies
    All New
    Journalist Maureen Orth discusses her recent article in Vanity Fair on Scientology and actor Tom Cruise;
    http://beta.abc.go.com/schedule

10. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I hoped you'd go for the Vanity Fair copies etc Sal ... well, its not as if she was offering to lick your bathroom floors is it, that would have been entirely different.

:coolwink:

11. sallydannce

That point - my bathrm floors - would have made all the difference to the level of ethics gradient required.

The other point was she didn't mention "toothbrush". :wink2:

12. Karen#1

What a lovely post.
    Some of you on this board truly represent everything that is humane, that is kind, that is respectful.

How incredibly BRILLIANT is the spin of Scientology Inc to portray themselves
    as those with high moral values and principles.

Wow on the layers of deception peeling off and my reality adjustments !

love to you
    XOXOXO

13. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

Dear Bitter Defrocked Apostate,

perhaps Playboy would like to have photos of the Defrocking

[​IMG]

14. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

I actually heard that Co$ defrocking tech will be fully explained in Anderson's follow-up to The Master. That movie is going to be called Debbie Duz Davey.

15. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

:omg:

16. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

You are apologising??? You actually don't HAVE to be sorry for the bad news that 20/20 couldn't squeeze in ALL the revelations of Scientology's crimes into one night. It's not really the worst news we have ever heard, lol.

This is very good to hear. :bighug:

17. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Here's a peek at pre-release publicity:

[​IMG]

18. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Sorry the show got changed. I watched 20/20 last night, (EST), and all that was on was a story about a mother who was wrongly convicted for Capital Murder of her foster son, who died of salt overdose due to his compulsive overeating and pica disorder. Didn't see anything about Maureen Orth's Vanity Fair article. Must be a regional decision about what gets put on at the last minute.

((HUGGS)) to all who participated. Hang in there.

Mary

19. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

Karen #1, THANK-YOU for being here and being who you are!!!

:heartflower: :arose:

Your constant action and posting is of very great value to this wonderful discussion board (besides also helping to expose the Scientology cult on a larger scale across the world). :thankyou:

20. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes, it was disappointing! No show! A few times during the show which, to my surprise was two hours, they had a banner at the bottom advertising the segment. And so I kept watching. The legal team probably couldn't come to terms with church/cruise/money/lawyers fast enough to let it run last night. Hopefully, they won't wimp out and will reschedule it.