ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

It's time to leave Scientology when....

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by HelluvaHoax!, Mar 6, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. xguardian

xguardian Patron with Honors

2. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

It's time to leave Scientology after paying thousands of dollars on communication courses to learn that screaming at ashtrays and presumably other people is not an effective means of gaining compliance and learning that Scientology and Scientologists are the most causative, caring, theta, ethical, compassionate, truthful, free, intelligent, in-exchange, spiritual beings on the planet that disregard MEST and totally endorse the spiritual/mental/emotional welfare of mankind, the planet, society and all of creation...

...and then getting locked in a room by staff and screamed at at the top of their voice with fist-pounding rage to extort cash to pay for your $2,000 free loader bill where you worked 60+ hours per week and your yearly W-2 was less than your free loader bill - now get this: you go to work for a company that mandatorily makes you work 7 days a week for 10+ hours each day and pays you less than $50/week, no benefits and you wind up owing them money - WTF???????

I mean at least in the fucking Sea Morgue they cover your meals and housing...

Also, it's the same staff that tricked you into signing an employment contract to begin with using lies and deception, thus rendering the "contract" completely voidable but if you don't make good on your end your total eternity is gone for good.

Have these people ever read "How to Make Friends and Influence People"?

That should be LRH's, Miscavige's and the entire staff's next and immediate cram.

3. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Hey

This is crazy poop funny ! :clap:

4. Lurker5

Yep

No poop. Funny ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

5. Lurker5

Oh Yeah

This is GOOD ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

6. Lurker5

LOL !

:lol: What a great thread :D

7. Lurker5

If

If you are reading these, it is time to get the f out.

Guanoloco, your are hitting every nail on the head - no nails through flesh here. :D

8. Lurker5

LOL !

:roflmao: :hysterical:

9. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

When you are talking to an OSA INT person in an interview and ask 'em to just go ahead and issue a declare on you ....and smile.

10. mmm...yes

it's time to leave scientlogy when...

you're told your next step is write up your O/W's and you realize a publisher will give you a three book deal and a five figure advance for it

11. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

It's time to leave Scientology when somebody suggests that you and your buddies should travel hundreds of miles so you can go trick-or-treating at Marty's Shack, each with a camera strapped onto your heads, and get into a spat about who is or is not a 'squirrel'.

In fact, it's several years past the time when you should have left the Scientology cult. John. Yes: you.

12. MrCognition

MrCognition Patron

When you realize your religion and a sci-fi screenplay called " Revolt in the Stars" are the same thing, written by the same person.

13. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

Pretty :blink:

14. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

It's time to leave Scientology when you sit in on E/C and hear all the routine natter about and confidential folder session material being openly discussed as part of the rumor mill amongst the execs regarding the public and you realize the real tone level of concern the executive staff have for their public and the absolute abject disdain that the execs have for their public and that the only reason they're there is to "sacrifice" on the stage and it's really all about them and how rosy they "look" to upper management and when E/C is over the same execs won't jay walk across the street because it's "unethical".

15. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

It's time to leave Scientology when the execs run around frantic to clean up the org and brief the staff on how to act and what not to say because a Sea Org mission is coming to town (just like Santa Claus and presumably the Sea Org mission is checking it's list once, checking it twice and they'll find out who's naughty or nice...Sea Org mission is coming...to town!) and they put on a complete display of production service to the public but as soon as the Sea Org mission goes its merry way the paying public can eat dog shit because they don't deserve it.

In other words, the F**KING staff is there for...get this...the Sea Org and upper management and NOT there to deliver the bridge to the public!!

The whole enterprise is some sort of ego hierarchy that goes: paying public, wog, staff, sea org, gold, int, etc. That is to say that the bottom of the totem pole is the actual guy paying for everything.

This is what the staff say to the Sea Org when they're present:

"Yes, sir!"..."Thank you, sir."..."You're welcome, sir."

Plastic, synthetic, ass-kissin', brown-nosin' "ARC"...

This is what the same staff say to the public:

"You're a CIA-PDH plant."..."You have OVERTS (spoken like it's airborne AIDS or something)."..."At least I'm taking responsibility for the planet."..."That's enemy line."..."You have other fish to fry."..."You have an undisclosed institutional background."..."Your FPRD-case is keyed-in."

...time to leave, brother, because that is the real Scientology.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  16. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

It's time to leave Scientology when there's more hours and more talk about your session in Executive Council meetings than there is between you and your auditor "in session".

17. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

It's time to leave Scientology when -- you can spell it.

18. Sis O' Sign

Sis O' Sign Patron with Honors

Hahaha :-DDD

And it's time to leave Scientology, when you hear (or yourself say):

"That's it!"

:coolwink:

19. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

It's time to leave Scn when....

You are spending lots of money and time in the same auditing session handling both of these 2 things:

* The "case" that prevented you from making it go right to borrow more on credit cards in order to pay for more auditing.

AND

* The "charge" you have that keeps your havingness too low to pay the monthly minimum payment on your existing credit cards. ​

20. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

It's time to leave when ...

It's time to leave Scientology when your life starts to resemble that of "Sea Org Man" in my latest song parody.

Pete

Sea Org Man (tune of Piano Man)

It’s two PM on a Thursday,
    And the stats are trickling in.
    An org staffers’ on the phone with me,
    With the same old excuses again.

He says “Our good PR is a memory,
    And div six has totally froze,
    And it’s hard to compete when you’re totally beat,
    And you lack even one change of clothes!”

la la la, di da da
    La la, di di da da dum