ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

I've seen it!! a REAL cure for cancer!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Rmack, Jul 27, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

I Ran Across This Today

I ran across this reference this morning.

Most of you have heard of Dr. Robert Atkins M.D., I expect :yes:

I knew him personally. We were on a committee together (20 years ago, when I was a Board member at Health Education AIDS Liaison)

He was quite a character. A bit of a "maniac" in some ways . . . but I suppose one can get rather "intense" when one keeps trying to communicate some brilliance and the vested interest dunces keep pouring shit on the truth.

Anyhow, what he speaks of here, he speaks of from personal experience and insider witnessing of events. He and I both witnessed what he speaks of in the reference I just found below:

2. michaelangelo

michaelangelo Gold Meritorious Patron

Rog I don't think they want to find a cure. They want to get the population down. If cancer research found a cure (which probably has already been shelved) and released it they would all soon be out of a job.

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I believe Dr. Linus Pauling (1954 Nobel Prize winner in Chemistry) would agree with you. He said: "Everyone should know that most cancer research is largely a fraud, and that the major cancer research organizations are derelict in their duties to the people who support them."

True, but they could easily get another job......not curing AIDS or not curing some other disease. :D

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  4. michaelangelo

Yeah right if enough millions were raised through charities there are plenty of diseases that they could work tirelessly at not finding a cure for.

5. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

And keep themselves in high paying jobs! :angry:

I have seen it with my own eyes in two areas. The sons o' bitches pay themselves fancy salaries, and avoid like hell the finding of the "cures" their charities, ostensibly, were set up for! :angry: :angry: :grouch: :grouch:

Reason . . . no job when the job is done:yes: :duh:

R

6. michaelangelo

That's how it is i'm sure.
    Are you a scientist of some kind?
    From your photo. I'm sure I saw you at Saint Hill in the 70's.

7. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

M,

Yep, I'm a sort-of-a-scientist:)

On SH in the '70s . . . this was me there around 1974-79
    [​IMG]

8. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

9. michaelangelo

I recognise you.

10. michaelangelo

Cancer Cured in Canada, But Big Pharma Says NO WAY!

From You Tube
    "Big pharma can't allow cancer or any other disease to be cured because they will lose their business of drugs, pills and all the illness causing products they make and distribute to the dis-eased". ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ECQwl_lxUc

11. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

This for Any Out There Who Trust the Drug Companies

This in my email traffic this morning.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  12. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

I didn't know mobile phones were that small in those days.

13. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

Can we have an update, now that the two months are up?